COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’ll be targeted at the private market, we may not have an NHS by that time lol, they have given the go ahead for one new drug but cost will be a big factor as per.
Yes, one not-so-good outcome might be that NICE is priced way out because the cancer vaccines will be unaffordable for the NHS. That however would be really bad publicity for the pharma companies after all this recent positive reporting of the new cancer treatments. The press would then have a role to play as it's they who've been all over these new treatments this week. They'd need to peer-pressurise the companies into supplying them cheaper so that everyone who needs them can benefit. Ridiculous that this kind of power appears to rest with the popular press but certainly true in the UK. If The Mail's on board you're winning... 😬

Reactions: 1
Yes, one not-so-good outcome might be that NICE is priced way out because the cancer vaccines will be unaffordable for the NHS. That however would be really bad publicity for the pharma companies after all this recent positive reporting of the new cancer treatments. The press would then have a role to play as it's they who've been all over these new treatments this week. They'd need to peer-pressurise the companies into supplying them cheaper so that everyone who needs them can benefit. Ridiculous that this kind of power appears to rest with the popular press but certainly true in the UK. If The Mail's on board you're winning... 😬
Sad you have to put a price on life 😕 people are being forced into private healthcare I can only see that growing.

Reactions: 4
I'm on a rage against smug,dumbfuckers who STILL think vaccine deaths and injuries are a conspiracy and are only discussed by nutters. Personally I have no interest in being offended by extreme views people may spew on twitter or fb, I don't care what people say on these platforms. (Reading tattle is more than enough, and if you want to see posts that may offend bereaved loved ones head to the death pool. ) How about being offended by the very real deaths and injuries caused by taking a useless experimental vaccine that most did not even need instead?That was practically forced on to people. Resulting in side-effects.

This thread has never been about blaming every death on the vaccine. I've never mentioned random celebrities deaths. I'm more concerned about people I KNOW to have been affected. But because we won't shut up about it we are ridiculed as cts.

I was in a shop with a closing down sale. As I was looking around I heard a lad asking the owner about the closure and vaguely heard her go on and on about hospital appointments, tests,rapid heart, thyroid, nerve pain and doctors at a loss. As I turned to pay I was shocked as she was only in her 40s. As I was leaving she said to him " I'd rather have taken my chances and fought the covid". The lad replied " aye, that's what me nan says".
A situation I feel played out up and down the country and world. Trusting people suffering.
And anyone standing up for them " sit down nutjob".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I only mention the sudden deaths because we don’t know for sure either way, it’s a hot topic even in the medical world .I’ve lost count of how many young sudden deaths have been reported here, it’s something future generations may be able to answer as we’re still very much in the keep quiet or be ridiculed phase of the vaccine question , but I’m sure everything will make sense one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I only mention the sudden deaths because we don’t know for sure either way, it’s a hot topic even in the medical world .I’ve lost count of how many young sudden deaths have been reported here, it’s something future generations may be able to answer as we’re still very much in the keep quiet or be ridiculed phase of the vaccine question , but I’m sure everything will make sense one day.
True .
And If ALL some get out of reading this thread with all its many,varied,informative ,scientific and personal posts is that they think it is occasionally disrespectful to a few dead people, then that's their problem. Like I said pop over to the celebrity death pool where they seem to celebrate deaths from all causes .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
True .
And If ALL some get out of reading this thread with all its many,varied,informative ,scientific and personal posts is that they think it is occasionally disrespectful to a few dead people, then that's their problem. Like I said pop over to the celebrity death pool where they seem to celebrate deaths from all causes .
It’s not disrespectful to comment on public articles ,that’s what GOSSIPer’s do ! even MSM , it’s what sells papers , different if we were contacting those families directly and harassing them over the deaths , we’re only speculating like most of the world 🙄 the weirdos are those that can’t grasp this is a gossip site and nothing more, if people choose to read here and run with what’s said then more fool them, I think it’s those that class themselves as anti-CT are getting too obsessed looking for CT in everything, they’ll end up making themselves ill trying to prove non existent points instead of realising some people like to question things instead of taking everything they’re told for granted, didn’t know it was a crime to have an inquisitive mind 👀
I think the proof is clear now that they’ve scaled back to only offering the vaccines to those where the benefits outweigh the risks, just proves people were right that this vaccine isn’t needed for the majority of the population .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not disrespectful to comment on public articles ,that’s what GOSSIPer’s do ! even MSM , it’s what sells papers , different if we were contacting those families directly and harassing them over the deaths , we’re only speculating like most of the world 🙄 the weirdos are those that can’t grasp this is a gossip site and nothing more, if people choose to read here and run with what’s said then more fool them, I think it’s those that class themselves as anti-CT are getting too obsessed looking for CT in everything, they’ll end up making themselves ill trying to prove non existent points instead of realising some people like to question things instead of taking everything they’re told for granted, didn’t know it was a crime to have an inquisitive mind 👀
I think the proof is clear now that they’ve scaled back to only offering the vaccines to those where the benefits outweigh the risks, just proves people were right that this vaccine isn’t needed for the majority of the population .
I think you’ll find it is the ones who are CT who look for CT in everything including deaths which are NOT related to the vaccines (as stated in post-mortem examinations) and yet they’ll be adamant it is the vaccine.

People have been disrespectful by making videos of people who have died and saying it is the vaccine when it was shown some of those deaths occured before the vaccine rollout… and those videos were posted here.

They are the ones trying to prove something when there is nothing to prove.

I think you’ll find it is the ones who are CT who look for CT in everything including deaths which are NOT related to the vaccines (as stated in post-mortem examinations) and yet they’ll be adamant it is the vaccine.

People have been disrespectful by making videos of people who have died and saying it is the vaccine when it was shown some of those deaths occured before the vaccine rollout… and those videos were posted here.

They are the ones trying to prove something when there is nothing to prove.
I’m not a CT and I have reason to question certain aspects and safety of the vaccines, I couldn’t say what CT believe in because I don’t trawl those type of sites, nobody knows anything concrete about individual risks associated with taking these vaccines they were assessed on a worldwide scale ,whose to say how each person was affected ?? You choose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread I choose to think differently it doesn’t mean any of us are wrong it’s called differing opinions only difference is only one of us will be called a nutjob …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This vaccine is killing and injuring people. That is not a CT. People are rightly going to speculate until proper investigations are done on the injured and deceased.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This vaccine is killing and injuring people. That is not a CT. People are rightly going to speculate until proper investigations are done on the injured and deceased.
I never said otherwise. The vaccines come with aide effects/risk as with most things. Investigations are done and when the cause of death is said not to be the vaccine, people still insist it is. You were adamant it was the vaccine with a death posted on here when the post-mortem report stated otherwise.

Even those cases where the link is proven are being brushed under the carpet, if that’s not cause for concern, what is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not a CT and I have reason to question certain aspects and safety of the vaccines, I couldn’t say what CT believe in because I don’t trawl those type of sites, nobody knows anything concrete about individual risks associated with taking these vaccines they were assessed on a worldwide scale ,whose to say how each person was affected ?? You choose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread I choose to think differently it doesn’t mean any of us are wrong it’s called differing opinions only difference is only one of us will be called a nutjob …
Nah I never chose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. They come with side effects and risks, this is common knowledge but they have also saved many lives and lessened the risk/complications of Covid-19 - which people choose to ignore as they’re so fixated on trying to prove something.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
This is my opinion all of these people with money that DIE SUDDENLY their families should obtain their own results and submit for research and development purposes to the maker of their CV

Reactions: 7
Nah I never chose to believe they’re the greatest thing since sliced bread. They come with side effects and risks, this is common knowledge but they have also saved many lives and lessened the risk/complications of Covid-19 - which people choose to ignore as they’re so fixated on trying to prove something.
There’s no robust data to show that, they changed from the vaccine being the cause to the vaccine/ prior infection to evolutionary changes plus prior infection/ vaccine to individual makeup plus prior infection/ vaccine/ evolution 😂 like I say that’s only your opinion there’s no concrete data on anything because they’ve never been able to pinpoint why someone is more susceptible than another, some die some have no symptoms at all. Even from personal experience my husband and kids had it I was hands on ,never even got a sniffle , even tested to see was I asymptomatic ( I wasn’t) I got it first time round like the rest of them why didn’t I get it second time round when they had a worse bout than the previous one?? Nobody knows ?
it’s pot luck imo ,nothing more than immune response…My own GP is off after his third bought, sailed through the first two, can’t shake the third #immuneresponse

Reactions: 9
What really irritates me is that I've taken every standard vaccine provided and been content to.
I refuse the clot shot and I'm an "anti-vaxxer".

My worry is that the obedient masses who mindlessly accepted the vaccine and its boosters will never want to admit they were wrong, and that mass denial combined with big pharma's control will mean the truth will never come out.

Why healthy people got a vaccine against the sniffles I will never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my opinion all of these people with money that DIE SUDDENLY their families should obtain their own results and submit for research and development purposes to the maker of their CV
And that is exactly what Lisa Shaws family did when they tried to say it was a “coincidence”. They demanded an independent post-mortem and it was confirmed to be directly caused by the AstraZeneca vaccine. How many more families have lost relatives to these vaccines which have not had thorough post-mortems performed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s no robust data to show that, they changed from the vaccine being the cause to the vaccine/ prior infection to evolutionary changes plus prior infection/ vaccine to individual makeup plus prior infection/ vaccine/ evolution 😂 like I say that’s only your opinion there’s no concrete data on anything because they’ve never been able to pinpoint why someone is more susceptible than another, some die some have no symptoms at all. Even from personal experience my husband and kids had it I was hands on ,never even got a sniffle , even tested to see was I asymptomatic ( I wasn’t) I got it first time round like the rest of them why didn’t I get it second time round when they had a worse bout than the previous one?? Nobody knows ?
it’s pot luck imo ,nothing more than immune response…My own GP is off after his third bought, sailed through the first two, can’t shake the third #immuneresponse
You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!

What really irritates me is that I've taken every standard vaccine provided and been content to.
I refuse the clot shot and I'm an "anti-vaxxer".

My worry is that the obedient masses who mindlessly accepted the vaccine and its boosters will never want to admit they were wrong, and that mass denial combined with big pharma's control will mean the truth will never come out.

Why healthy people got a vaccine against the sniffles I will never know.
Admit they were wrong about what? For the past two or so years people having been talking about the truth coming out… still waiting on this big reveal! 🙄

Covid-19 is not just a sniffle, what an ignorant thing to say.

You said the same for long-Covid

You’ll find there is robust/concrete (or whatever you want to call it) data for both and plenty of studies have been posted here by myself and many others. If you say there is no robust data on the Covid-19 vaccine efficacy then we can say the same for the vaccine side effects?!

Admit they were wrong about what? For the past two or so years people having been talking about the truth coming out… still waiting on this big reveal! 🙄

Covid-19 is not just a sniffle, what an ignorant thing to say.
You mean VITT is not a vaccine side effect??? When it’s literally called vaccine induced 😂

Reactions: 5
If we go by your logic that there is no concrete or robust data on the vaccines…
That’s effectiveness .VITT is a physical phenomenon observed after covid vaccination.
So by your own admission you’re effectively making a mockery of those people that died or were injured by this condition claiming it’s a lie and accusing others of disrespect 👏🏻😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.