COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something to look out for although it seems to be the US that’s impacted.
https://news.sky.com/story/recalled...blindness-and-eyeball-removals-in-us-12835953Recalled artificial tears eye drops linked to death, blindness and eyeball removals in US
I’ve been using artificial tears for years after having an eye procedure decades ago which left me with a dodgy tear duct. I’ve always been a bit lax about not using them after they’ve been open for a certain period as I’ve got bottles in most bags, pockets, drawers. I guess I never thought much about them so thanks @monga for posting this. While it’s obviously US based it’s given me reasonable pause for thought to be more careful with my usage. Eye surgery is my real phobia.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been using artificial tears for years after having an eye procedure decades ago which left me with a dodgy tear duct. I’ve always been a bit lax about not using them after they’ve been open for a certain period as I’ve got bottles in most bags, pockets, drawers. I guess I never thought much about them so thanks @monga for posting this. While it’s obviously US based it’s given me reasonable pause for thought to be more careful with my usage. Eye surgery is my real phobia.
I was only recommended them a couple of days ago I’ll definitely be more aware in future, it’s a product you never give much thought to x

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has been covered in previous threads but it there any hope of recovery for those of us who feel like they’ve been left mildly injured by the COVID vaccines. My issues have been palpitations, twitching, generally feeling awful and I’ve just discovered I have low bone density of my hips which may or may not be related.

I’ve tried googling but nothing of any use in the results.
Might be worth looking into POTs if that hasn’t already been ruled out for the palpitations. I was dx’d with it years ago after having my eldest (with those symptoms plus fainting). It was pretty uncommon then but there’s been a massive increase in numbers since CoVid came along.
---
I was only recommended them a couple of days ago I’ll definitely be more aware in future, it’s a product you never give much thought to x
I get them on prescription (day ones and thicker at night ones) and have done for years, but yeah, I’ve never given them any thought before.

Reactions: 3
I
@Poddular hope you’re feeling better soon whole threads getting dedicated to your upset tummy 😂
I'm not loving the attention tbh and my tummy isn't strong enough to venture over. I do however find it hilarious that I'm called out for using reaction emojis of how the post made me feel, as most do all over tattle including them ...on a thread dedicated to sneering at peoples posts and their mental state .🤣🤣🤣🤣.
To keep it on topic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I
I'm not loving the attention tbh and my tummy isn't strong enough to venture over. I do however find it hilarious that I'm called out for using reaction emojis of how the post made me feel, as most do all over tattle including them ...on a thread dedicated to sneering at peoples posts and their mental state .🤣🤣🤣🤣.
To keep it on topic
I’m jealous I want one before the merch gets printed 😂 take it as a compliment they just can’t keep away from that thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Poddular don't know what's been going on in other threads, but hope you're ok x
Thanks, I'm too scared to look tbh.
Just the usual big gobs upset by an emoji 🤣.
Even though they dish out worse 🙄.
But you and I know these people don't matter and the Internet isn't real life. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks, I'm too scared to look tbh.
Just the usual big gobs upset by an emoji 🤣.
Even though they dish out worse 🙄.
But you and I know these people don't matter and the Internet isn't real life. Xx
Says more about them than you…second time I’ve used that phase in a couple of days 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Empty room
"“We have surely now sacrificed enough of our citizens’ lives on the altar of ignorance… I, therefore, call on the government to immediately stop the mRNA booster programme and initiate a full public inquiry not only into the vaccine harms but how every agency set up to protect the public interest has failed so abysmally”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s been said before, but haven’t had a chance to read through all of these threads yet.

Does noone say the elephant in the room out loud? All the sudden celebrity deaths with no prior health concerns and some at relatively young ages?

Just one example, that actor yesterday, Lance Reddick, everyone discussing it, ‘how sad and no age’ Etc. Dead at 60 of natural causes. ‘Natural Causes’ lol.

Give over. We all know what it was. Especially as on other sites, they’re saying he was vicious against people who didn’t take the jab and wished harm upon them. The fool was obviously poked up to the hilt. Oh dear.

• Wow
I’m sure it’s been said before, but haven’t had a chance to read through all of these threads yet.

Does noone say the elephant in the room out loud? All the sudden celebrity deaths with no prior health concerns and some at relatively young ages?

Just one example, that actor yesterday, Lance Reddick, everyone discussing it, ‘how sad and no age’ Etc. Dead at 60 of natural causes. ‘Natural Causes’ lol.

Give over. We all know what it was. Especially as on other sites, they’re saying he was vicious against people who didn’t take the jab and wished harm upon them. The fool was obviously poked up to the hilt. Oh dear.
Just hearing a discussion on his sudden death and it was mentioned how before an autopsy they said straight away it was natural causes :unsure:
I've noticed people who aren't even covid jab sceptical are questioning the amount of younger sudden deaths.
If you believe the data it speaks for itself, excessive deaths with an almost 100% jabbed in lots of countries.

• Wow
  • Heart
Just hearing a discussion on his sudden death and it was mentioned how before an autopsy they said straight away it was natural causes :unsure:
I've noticed people who aren't even covid jab sceptical are questioning the amount of younger sudden deaths.
If you believe the data it speaks for itself, excessive deaths with an almost 100% jabbed in lots of countries.
Exactly PPP, 100% with this. Like with Jacqueline Gold, yes she had Breast Can apparently, but was clear on the mend, and no mention of her looking in any way shape or form unwell recently. I timed it, literally within one minute of ‘breaking news’, Daily Mail’s massive headline was ‘Jacquline Gold dies of Breast Cancer’, thereby muddying the waters in terms of immediately connecting the two before an autopsy or probably before a doc had even got to her to certify her dead. Beyond dangerous, this.

Won’t see it in mainstream legacy news channels of course, but everyone knows by now, if the jab doesn’t kill you outright, it will violently resurrect whatever is lurking latently in your body, or anything you’ve fought in the past, cancer, blood issues, etc. to make it return ten fold to off you. Then doc can conveniently put ‘cancer’ or another excuse on the death certifi, of course, it will always be ‘anything but the jab’.

Not that I need to tell the extremely clever and informed and on top of things good tattlers here any of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't believe it was 3 years ago when we had lockdown! Folks scrabbling for bog rolls, pasta, rice etc! Can never see it happening again after the lies etc, and as for the vaccine, most of us was too scared not to have it, though I always had a gut feeling it wasn't right, but hey had 2, the last one gave me a dead arm for months, would never ever do it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else known anyone to have a collapsed lung post vaccine? A colleague had a reaction to the covid jabs and was in hospital for 3 days, all relating to his lungs. He had them about 18 months ago and last week he was out walking like he always does and all of a sudden collapsed in pain and couldn’t breathe, blue light to hospital and it’s discovered he’s now got a collapsed lung. Can’t help but think it’s stemming from the lung issues he had post vaccine.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Has anyone else known anyone to have a collapsed lung post vaccine? A colleague had a reaction to the covid jabs and was in hospital for 3 days, all relating to his lungs. He had them about 18 months ago and last week he was out walking like he always does and all of a sudden collapsed in pain and couldn’t breathe, blue light to hospital and it’s discovered he’s now got a collapsed lung. Can’t help but think it’s stemming from the lung issues he had post vaccine.

Sorry to hear Emmelina.

Yes, I think you’ll find millions of people around the world have suffered from this and more. The latest victim is the beautiful and very intellient and well spoken lady, Jessica Sutta from Pussy Cat Dolls. My relative in the U.S sent me this this morning. It played for me as I have a VPN to watch videos from around the the world. It has been heavily shadow banned not surprisingly, so not many links to it unfortunately. If it does work, please share it with interested parties.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think Celine Dion has something similar with involuntary movements and spasms.

Reactions: 7
Exactly PPP, 100% with this. Like with Jacqueline Gold, yes she had Breast Can apparently, but was clear on the mend, and no mention of her looking in any way shape or form unwell recently. I timed it, literally within one minute of ‘breaking news’, Daily Mail’s massive headline was ‘Jacquline Gold dies of Breast Cancer’, thereby muddying the waters in terms of immediately connecting the two before an autopsy or probably before a doc had even got to her to certify her dead. Beyond dangerous, this.

Won’t see it in mainstream legacy news channels of course, but everyone knows by now, if the jab doesn’t kill you outright, it will violently resurrect whatever is lurking latently in your body, or anything you’ve fought in the past, cancer, blood issues, etc. to make it return ten fold to off you. Then doc can conveniently put ‘cancer’ or another excuse on the death certifi, of course, it will always be ‘anything but the jab’.

Not that I need to tell the extremely clever and informed and on top of things good tattlers here any of this.
You mentioned J Gold I’m sure her father also died not long before she did after a short illness, that’s how it was quoted in the press

Cancer patients were advised to have the CV most probably took it what effect has it had on them if healthy people are suffering negatively it’s sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You mentioned J Gold I’m sure her father also died not long before she did after a short illness, that’s how it was quoted in the press

Cancer patients were advised to have the CV most probably took it what effect has it had on them if healthy people are suffering negatively it’s sad
Exactly right, that, DayDreamer. Far from ‘protecting’ them, it has contributed to what people around the world are calling ‘Turbo Cancer’, basically, making the cancer cells (or potential future cancer cells) immune to therapy and speeding up the metasising process, in other words, it will kill you quicker, sorry to sound so bold.

Just wanted to add regarding the Jessica Sutta story above, please remember Jessica was a dancer and extremely healthy, I remember reading years back how Nicole Scherzinger was saying everyone thought they were bad girls because of their provocactive style and dress, what have you, but they were all actually very healthy with healthy diets, bed early, all that, no drink, no drugs, so before anyone says ‘it’s Jessica’s lifestyle’ it is 100% not. She is also a brand new mum and highly intelligent and worldly lady.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.