COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I said
IMG_3203.jpeg

@Prefrontalmedialcortex .

If the vaccine is effective, how come it needs multiple boosters? And how come you can still contract and pass on covid once you are up to date with them all

Just how exactly are you defining "effective here"?
Are you absolutely sure you aren't in massive denial ?
Not forgetting it was still those at highest risk from death still died regardless, that never changed and is still a fact today.
---
Was this guy struck off yet 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Over 10 years research and development with mRNA and there are still challenges to overcome but you are saying you believe the CV developed and deployed under emergency use is safe and effective?

Also sorry you didn’t answer my question do you think its fair or accurate to label those who refuse CV as anti vax and CT?
Not sure why this question and to me but I don’t think everyone who said no to having the vaccine is anti vax, nor is everyone a conspiracy theorist. There are people who are anti vax and are conspiracy theorists.

If the vaccine is effective, how come it needs multiple boosters? And how come you can still contract and pass on covid once you are up to date with them all

These questions to Prefrontal fall classically into one of the main logical fallacies of vaccine arguments, see this explanation:

Attachments

Effective in reducing the risk of serious illness and death. The Covid-19 vaccines and boosters have been updated since the Omicron variant came about.

The variants/mutations that have emerged since the start of the pandemic evaded vaccines hence the need for boosters. This doesn’t make the vaccines useless or not effective.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
These questions to Prefrontal fall classically into one of the main logical fallacies of vaccine arguments, see this explanation:
Thank you. 👏🏻 Good explanation. The virus mutated and new variants emerged = evading vaccines, breakthrough infections etc. People run with this and think it means the vaccines are useless.

I would argue that most people at the point of queuing up to get jabbed had no idea just what the risks were (why not I don't know, as it was experimental).

And as a pregnant woman who had it mentioned a lot and even pushed on me a couple of times; I would argue that no pregnant woman would expect a health professional to coerce her into something that wasn't in her best interest, so wouldn't question it and would take their advice.

I was pregnant when the vaccine came out and basic common sense told me to keep that tit the duck away from my bloodstream. If Jesus himself came down and told me to get the vaccine I'd have still refused it. Definitely wasn't listening to a bunch of brainwashed Pfizer shills.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was pregnant when the vaccine came out and basic common sense told me to keep that tit the duck away from my bloodstream. If Jesus himself came down and told me to get the vaccine I'd have still refused it. Definitely wasn't listening to a bunch of brainwashed Pfizer shills.
Im pregnant now and having to go through the rigmarole of whether I want any vaccine. Lost all faith in them now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
If Jesus himself came down and told me to get the vaccine I'd have still refused it. Definitely wasn't listening to a bunch of brainwashed Pfizer shills.
Definitely your right to choose not to have covid vaccines. But why the nasty ridicule of those who support them/had them? I never understand this about some of the more truculent posters on this thread, preaching freedom of choice and free will about vaccines, them lambasting anybody who chose to take them or who offeres a different opinion. 😩😬

I never had any while pregnant long before covid vaccines were thought of.
It’s so hard to know who to listen to and what to believe. You only seem to get two extremes on the subject. The pro vaccine side which will not hear a bad word against any vaccine, or the completely against vaccine side who would not have one. I myself am trying to work out if there is a middle ground.

Reactions: 3
Imagine that! Can you guess what are the leading causes …

Reactions: 3
Imagine that! Can you guess what are the leading causes …
It was never Alzheimer's followed by ischemic heart disease surely? Not the same things that were the leading causes of death in 2018 and 2019 as well? Say it ain't so! 😢

Not sure why this question and to me but I don’t think everyone who said no to having the vaccine is anti vax, nor is everyone a conspiracy theorist. There are people who are anti vax and are conspiracy theorists.
Question was open to anybody in original post you responded but not to that part so I followed up, fair play to you for being the only one that is willing to engage 👍

People are constantly being labelled it’s the accepted line so I wanted to know if you and others on these threads thought it was fair and accurate because to me it isn’t

Reactions: 1
It was never Alzheimer's followed by ischemic heart disease surely? Not the same things that were the leading causes of death in 2018 and 2019 as well? Say it ain't so! 😢
How did you guess? It’s still exactly the same demographics dying, even from covid

Attachments

Question was open to anybody in original post you responded but not to that part so I followed up, fair play to you for being the only one that is willing to engage 👍

People are constantly being labelled it’s the accepted line so I wanted to know if you and others on these threads thought it was fair and accurate because to me it isn’t
Do you think is fair and accurate that people who chose/choose to have the vaccine are called sheep, in denial and are more often than not insulted?

People say they do not care if people are vaccinated but the conversations that follow say otherwise.

10 years mRNA research and development still challenges so why is it that CV is safe and effective?

If the process was speeded up what data was there to provide information on risks / side effects for the public to make an informed decision?

Quality is another part that will impact the safety and effectiveness that would be interesting for everybody to discuss especially the people that are taking CV

10 years mRNA research and development still challenges so why is it that CV is safe and effective?

If the process was speeded up what data was there to provide information on risks / side effects for the public to make an informed decision?

Quality is another part that will impact the safety and effectiveness that would be interesting for everybody to discuss especially the people that are taking CV
Surely that data is still being gathered.

An intriguing response to what I posted... considering what I posted. When a person repeatedly asks the same questions or demands evidence but is most often unsatisfied by any responses provided, it feel like the goal is spreading doubt through repeated queries, rather than genuinely wanting answers.
If you are interested there's plenty of data to answer your questions, such as: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries...d-19-vaccine-development-reset-industry-norms
This diagram shows the main factors for the contraction of the covid vaccine development:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think it was mentioned on here before about LC and anxiety being common amongst sufferers, also seems it’s difficult to prove that any changes occur post virus.

Do you think is fair and accurate that people who chose/choose to have the vaccine are called sheep, in denial and are more often than not insulted?

People say they do not care if people are vaccinated but the conversations that follow say otherwise.
If you took CV under emergency use it could be said that you were a sheep following the herd due to lack of being fully informed, I don’t know about it being fair because I understand that people have trust in medical professionals and others felt pressurised

On being in denial to me saying something that has not gone through the usual processes is safe and effective is denying reality but the goal posts have been moved
---
An intriguing response to what I posted... considering what I posted. When a person repeatedly asks the same questions or demands evidence but is most often unsatisfied by any responses provided, it feel like the goal is spreading doubt through repeated queries, rather than genuinely wanting answers.
If you are interested there's plenty of data to answer your questions, such as: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries...d-19-vaccine-development-reset-industry-norms
This diagram shows the main factors for the contraction of the covid vaccine development:
Written in May 21 how does this answer my repeated question of safety and effectiveness

CV developed faster than industry norms yes that’s a fact but what are the results of that speed on safety, effectiveness and quality is it already known and established?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.