Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelly0611

Subscribed to her only fans, main profile is censored nudes and a lot of selfies. Still has pics of her breast pumping too. She sends uncensored nudes to her subscribers DMs. Yesterday is was titled "shaven vagina" that she was charging £15 for to unlock.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think she should be up and dressed now? The baby is a few weeks old now and she's sat on Instagram in her dressing gown. Jesus, I was up washed and dressed 2 days after having my boys- no excuses
I don’t think any mum should feel like they have to be up and dressed if they don’t need or want to be. What’s cosier than cuddling your baby in your pjs and dressing gown?

Reactions: 11

Kcar6436

Corrine, without question, has Borderline Personality Disorder that is going untreated. She needs serious mental health treatment. Let’s take a look at her track record... trying for a baby, not trying for a baby. Trying for a baby, not trying for a baby. Getting a divorce. Trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting fat transfer boob job. Fat transfer isn’t good enough. Trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting implants, trying for a baby. Not trying. Getting a puppy, getting rid of puppy. Adopting adult dog, getting rid of dog. Trying for a baby, not, trying, not, gets pregnant, abortion.

I am pro choice, but choosing to terminate a pregnancy that was intentional without even trying to treat symptoms is a blantant disrespect for human life.

Reactions: 9

flixy83

Corrine, please stop reading here. It’s not going to do you any good.
You don’t receive hate from here, no one from here is private messaging you with abuse messages, (or if they are they shouldn’t as it actively goes against the spirit of Tattle) you actively seek out comments we make by logging on here.
You put yourself online on multiple platforms and then complain when not 100% of the feedback/opinions are positive. That’s life, i don’t care who does OF or how people make their money, it’s quite rightly none of my business but you have linked your OF to your Instagram account in the past so not sure how you thought no one would be interested in the content.
This is the last I’m going to comment here because it’s just a pointless back and forth now.
I do hope you get back to what you love doing on your channels because I genuinely think you’ve lost your way a bit now your pregnancy/baby journeys are over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hme

View attachment 109953
Today's time wasting activity. Imagine dying it brown then managing to get it back to blonde the same day. What are her kids doing when she is mucking about doing crap like this.
I genuinely feel this girl is just in a constant search for things to make her happy. She never seems content with what she has. Whether lts lip fillers, boob jobs, new TVs, hot tub, new fish, new car, new anything!! It's all a bit sad really.
You’re forgetting the puppy she bought then got rid of it, the baby she desperately wanted and then spoke about wanting an abortion, the advocating of and loving breastfeeding then moaning about it and wanting to stop, threatening somebody on Instagram then deleting it all!
She’s so erratic and impulsive it’s quite worrying. Her house is just a reflection of her life, absolutely chaotic and messy!
I’m not a clean freak but you’d have thought with so many animals and children around she’d want it quite clean and tidy- doesn’t she also work for the NHS so should understand the need for cleanliness at this time!!

Sara_M

VIP Member
If it's not pregnancy tests, its ovulation tests. They're trying, they're not trying. Coil is in, coil is out. Its botox. Its lip fillers. Or fat removal. Or phoning 111 for some other "emergency". They get a dog, they get rid of a dog. They get another dog, they get rid of that dog too! Shes had an article in the daily mail about their sex life, for God's sake! I think at one point we even got a picture of her anal fissure! Her video yesterday completely shocked me. Shes pregnant now, the excitement of trying is over. So let's drum up other drama- abortion. Im not sure there is some other reason she can't tell us. She has told us literally everything else!! Her life seems chaotic. I do believe there is some mental health issue there. She needs to address that privately. Shes chasing something, and I'm not sure if its happiness, or attention.

Gobbolina41

I think she's actually quite calculated. She had to know how people would react to that video, and I think she loves the attention. Now she can rant for ages about "vile trolls" and the effect they have on her mental health.
She is a complete and utter prick! I'd love her to delete her fucking social media. DO IT! Did you see her story about her fears that her daughter could be sexually abused.....she then goes on to splatter said daughter across the Internet; images any weirdo could pick up. She needs a hard slap.

Reactions: 7

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Just to point out Corrine, my cat's arsehole comment was written at nearly 11pm, my kid was in bed. You talk about Tattlers and their kids, you want to take a look in the mirror. We're not using our kids to try and gain internet fame by publishing them on YouTube, or mixing pictures of them in with suggestive #blondebabe photos on Instagram. And we're certainly not setting up OnlyFans accounts to give "breastfeeding advice."

You carry on "living your best life" in your filthy house, and we'll all just hope that your poor kids aren't affected in the long term by your attention seeking behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Gobbolina41

Came on here to say the same thing. It's grim. But I'm sure all the "ladies" that watch her stories like it... 👀
Hi Ladies, ok so, the black and white vest top is the least of her problems. She's a class A fucking twat who needs to be banned from the internet. She is beyond boring.

Reactions: 6

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200504-123937_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200504-123918_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200504-123849_YouTube.jpg
These pictures are from an old vlog. This is her showing off the place AFTER She had tidied up. She was actually proud of this.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

fedog94

I have been watching Corinne since my last pregnancy 4 years ago and I really became invested in her- she seems really relateable. I don’t think there is any badness in her whatsoever but where you or I could lock
Ourselves in the bedroom and have a good cry Corrine takes to YouTube. I’m glad she can vent though so maybe that’s a good thing. What I do think though is that I do enjoy her updates and wish she would properly make a go of YouTube as she’s helping a lot of mums feel less pressured to be perfect. I think that corrines coping mechanism is making videos on YouTube - you know what - that’s ok x
I don’t think anyone can relate to her abortion video.

Sara_M

VIP Member
She had the baby this morning but they've taken her to NICU because they think she swallowed meconium. Same thing happened with my niece. She was intubated too.Generally after a few days they're ok.
I hope corrine uses this time to privately spend time with her poorly baby and doesnt use this for "drama" content. I know that might sound horrible of me but, I've watched her long enough to know what shes like.

Last edited:

Kelly0611

Her husband and family support her? That must've been an interesting conversation.

"Hey Dad, I've quit my job I spent all that time training for, and now I'm selling pics of my fanny online to strangers!"
"Oh well done, I'm so proud of you!"

😒 I think not.
"Hey hubby, instead of actually getting a proper job I've decided to send complete strangers pictures of my tits and dirty gash!"

"Ok baby, good idea, I love you! Make sure to send as many creeps online pictures of your vag whilst you're supposed to be looking after our children! But that's ok, you let them play on their own whilst you sit in the bath shoving a camera up your snatch!"

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
😂😂 still can't stay away from tattle, can she because, i highly doubt a subscriber or follower alerted her to it! Wonder if she still thinks its "so funny....."
If the family are so supportive about it, why has she changed her name, changed the content etc.
You can be sure she'll have something new set up to go back to selling the rest of herself, boob pics won't bring in the same money.
Those poor kids have years of bullying ahead of them once they're old enough for their friends to find out. Or parents whispering at the school gates about it, wont want their kids to go over and play with corrines. Harsh, but true.

• Sad

sharon1975

Her stories are embarrassing! Coming on social media drunk, kissing her friend - sorry how old is she? What does she look like 🤦🏼‍♀️