Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelly0611

"Good wifey scraping hubby's car" - yeah, whilst sending pics of your tits and p*ssy to random creeps on the internet. Such a good wifey 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

CarrieAnn26

She will...said before here if you haven't read all the posts that she's built her channel on TTC. So people in the same position will be watching. They will be horrified!
I am one of them who suffers from endometriosis and PCOS ?‍♀ She is able to get pregnant and literally throws it away because of a little morning sickness whilst we're struggling to even have our first. Its frustrated me no end!

• Sad

Sara_M

VIP Member
Bloody hell!!! Why?!!! Just WHY!!! snot, tears, "hyperventilating" but, must pick up my camera (at 2am apparently) and also check how upset I look in the view finder.
(Obviously I understand the loss of a pet is devastating. It's the filming of the immediate grief and uploading it for views I question).

JJ96318

Having a little temper tantrum over on insta just now.
You'll be reading this corrine no doubt because well good attention, bad attention it's all the same to you isn't it.
Yes I'm sure the '45' people messaged you to say they wanted to terminate their baby. But surely some part of your brain must of realised it wasnt in your best interest to say this on your channel which is primarily all about ttc. Woman who have tried for years and years to have chidren hear you say you want to abort your 3rd!
Ps glad you are 'so relived' your baby is a girl. Maybe bare in mind again the woman who follow your channel hoping for a child regardless of gender.

flixy83

The problem with Corrine is that she thinks she’s a much bigger deal than she actually is!

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200606-214858_Instagram.jpg
Am I wrong thinking she has a nerve using NHS discount when shes been on maternity leave for months? Are these discounts not a way to say thank you to NHS workers who are working hard during this pandemic?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Wtf123

Why after making a huge video about not putting her life on YouTube and that she’s going no comms on every social media outlet and then post more in the following 24 hours then ever before?
Absolutely baffled by it all to be honest.

Also absolutely everything she does is a bloody drama!! Christmas Day she started her period so she called 111 she had a Covid test something bad happened. It’s constantly stupid!! Grow the fuck up women!!

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I just want to clarify Corrine, coz clearly you're a regular visitor, nobody has "come at your kids." We discuss you, not them.

The fertility expert thing cracked me up too!!! all out of the goodness of her heart. :-D
That video at teatime was really weird. Like the actual nastiness in her voice and the swearing!!!
I wonder what Matt really thinks when she says "here you look after the kids... I'm off to the car to swear and glare at the camera for 15 mins". It's bonkers.
I can imagine the neighbours:

"Dave, dave, she's doing it again! That blonde lass over the road, she's shouting at her phone in the car again!"

I couldn't fully pay attention to her ranting because all I could see was the label on her water bottle every time she paused for a dramatic swig. Would you really drink from a clearly never-been-washed bottle? Though she never washes anything else, so why would this be any different.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
She rang 111 on Christmas day because her period was painful. Dont even know what else to say about that.

• Wow
  • Haha

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

This women is an absolute tramp!! I asked her once why she felt the need to constantly film herself sitting on her toilet see taking ovulation tests if she apparently wasn’t even trying for a baby and she completely went off on one😳😂 telling me how she has 45k followers and what did I have and my parents must be so proud of me! blah blah blah......Then her strange little followers jumped aboard telling me I must be jealous🤔oh yeah that’s it,I’m jealous of a low rent emily Norris wannabe who has clearly been ditched by channel mum as she is not the image they wish to portray, living in her shit tip of a house where I’m guessing the closest she gets to a bath is wallowing in that bloody lazy spa of hers pouting her lips for her “ladies” aka dirty old men who feed her attention craving ego....
Don’t get me started on the videos where she basically admits and tries to excuse the fact she’s a slag who cheats on her long suffering husband or the one where she was like some deranged nut wanting to abort the baby she spent forever boring people with trying to conceive it.....the women is unhinged and a complete embarrassment to her husband and children 🤢

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
Toys on the floor is hardly the same as dirty nappy bags, half eaten food and used bottles all on the floor 🤢

• Sick

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
The dog's come into season.

Why do I feel like we're in for a load of "is my dog pregnant?" type videos?

We know you read here Corrine. As soon as you can, please get that dog spayed. This should not become another one of your money making schemes. While she's in season keep her away from all other dogs. An "accidental" dog pregnancy is not something you should set up for YouTube views.

• Heart

flixy83

Her YouTube videos routinely get under 1000 views, I’m sure she’s raking in the pennies 😂

• Haha