Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d read on instagram that she wasn’t telling anyone when her due date was or when things start happening

Reactions: 1
Shes now just uploaded a "waters have broken" YouTube video. Covering all social media angles, in case anyone has missed this momentous occasion🙄

She had the baby this morning but they've taken her to NICU because they think she swallowed meconium. Same thing happened with my niece. She was intubated too.Generally after a few days they're ok.
I hope corrine uses this time to privately spend time with her poorly baby and doesnt use this for "drama" content. I know that might sound horrible of me but, I've watched her long enough to know what shes like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Poor little baby :( my daughter was poorly when she was born and in scbu for a few days and on antibiotics for a week it’s horrible when they are so ill

Why does she keep posting photos of her bloody tit! Honestly I don't even think she cares about her new child, just wants attention from online creeps. And that pout. Ugly

I see the dramatic stories are beginning. At least she waited till they got home. I lost count of how many times she said it was traumatic, she was so so poorly, she was "at deaths door".
I feel awful saying it because, i can imagine how upsetting it is (my niece was in nicu due to meconium too and I was in hospital with my son for a week because he also needed antibiotics) but corrine loves a story time, especially a hospital one. She was forever ringing 111 in the past, getting ambulances sent out so, when she talks about things like that, I tend to wonder how much of it is embellished.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her latest halloween photo with her pulling that ugly god forsaken pout? Why the hell is she trying so hard to look sexy whilst breastfeeding? What the hell is wrong with her? That pout she does is hideous and her daughter is breastfeeding whilst she's doing it? What the actual f.... I cant even begin to say how bleeping disgusting that whole photo is. She should be reported for trying to sexualise it!!! I want to throw up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her latest halloween photo with her pulling that ugly god forsaken pout? Why the hell is she trying so hard to look sexy whilst breastfeeding? What the hell is wrong with her? That pout she does is hideous and her daughter is breastfeeding whilst she's doing it? What the actual f.... I cant even begin to say how bleeping disgusting that whole photo is. She should be reported for trying to sexualise it!!! I want to throw up.
And there are sickos out there that probably like it (and she knows it). Disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.