Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest. So she got drunk. Rang 111 the next day (I'm assuming it was 111. She has edited it but said "I rung...got some advice". Plus, shes ALWAYS ringing 111) and went to A&E with a hangover??? And claims the receptionist was lovely about it? BULLSHIT. Wasting NHS services because she drank too much and felt crap the next day.
This woman angers me so much.

And what's with that stupid pink kids bow she keeps clipping in her hair?
Yep this angers me too!! She’s ALWAYS calling 111! She works for the nhs right? So she should know how important our nhs is to us!
She had a hangover ... literally that was it! Don’t drink so much if your gonna be feeling like poop the Next day! Grr annoys me.

Only 4 minutes into the video.. What is with people getting absolutely tit faced and then claiming they got spiked.. Now, I know that of course it happens, and yes it's a possibility but I think so many people, women in particular, get rat arsed and then blame it on being drugged. Just own it Corrine, it's more than likely that you just drank too much and couldn't handle it, theres no need to be so dramatic all the time.

Reactions: 1
What's the deal with this woman and phoning 111/ ambulances. Just wasting NHS time in general.

Reactions: 2
‘jiggle that fat’ on her last Instagram story, I can’t cope with her, she’s so cringe and weird

So a little while ago I got 2 notifications on my phone. One from BBC news reporting on Caroline Flack, then another from YouTube with Corrine's latest upload. Literally seconds between the two. Is she really using the death of a TV presenter to bump up her views???

I have an image in my head of her getting very excited about this when she heard, and it's making me so mad 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So a little while ago I got 2 notifications on my phone. One from BBC news reporting on Caroline Flack, then another from YouTube with Corrine's latest upload. Literally seconds between the two. Is she really using the death of a TV presenter to bump up her views???

I have an image in my head of her getting very excited about this when she heard, and it's making me so mad 🤬
Was about to post the exact same thing. Within minutes she had that video up. Disgusting.

She’s an attention seeker, I do think she’s got some sort of issues. I see she’s turned off her comments on her video last night, I wonder was she getting negative comments about it?

She’s an attention seeker, I do think she’s got some sort of issues. I see she’s turned off her comments on her video last night, I wonder was she getting negative comments about it?
Most definitely. I cannot believe someone would think "Oh, she's dead? Let me make a video quickly! Everyone will be searching about it, so it'll be perfect for my AdSense!"

I haven't watched the video (I think she is vile, and despise the fact that she lives very close to me) but I'm guessing it's something that could have been put on her Instagram stories. Which just shows that she was out to make a few pennies from the title.

She's twisted.

IMG_20200216_103202.jpg

She has just posted another video "to my haters, is this what you want"....should be good!

• Sick
View attachment 84752

She has just posted another video "to my haters, is this what you want"....should be good!
I think she's actually quite calculated. She had to know how people would react to that video, and I think she loves the attention. Now she can rant for ages about "vile trolls" and the effect they have on her mental health.

• Haha
I think she's actually quite calculated. She had to know how people would react to that video, and I think she loves the attention. Now she can rant for ages about "vile trolls" and the effect they have on her mental health.
She is a complete and utter prick! I'd love her to delete her bleeping social media. DO IT! Did you see her story about her fears that her daughter could be sexually abused.....she then goes on to splatter said daughter across the Internet; images any weirdo could pick up. She needs a hard slap.

Reactions: 7
I love her videos. They are hilarious. She reminds me of a character from Little Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Can see by the screenshot and the yellow ad break at the end that she had monetised this video!!

Trying to make money out of someone else’s death is the lowest of the low. Disgusting. Any wonder for the negative comments!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is just not a very nice person at all! She literally is the WORSE PERSON IN THE WORLD! How dare she try and make money out of someone’s death! Only she would! Don’t see anyone else doing it. Yes Corrine you deleted it, but not before you made a buck out of it! You’re sick! Shame your husband can’t see what a vile nasty horrid witch you are! Or maybe he does, but is just to timid to say anything. You don’t deserve those beautiful children. You’re nasty

So she has deleted the Caroline video and her latest one to her haters!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.