Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when she rants about how much comments on here don't bother her and how she finds it "really funny" when clearly, its the opposite.
You can tell by her face she's absolutely fuming and offended, or she goes on and rants about it because she wants to play the victim. She said she almost forgot tattle existed.... No corinne you probably check every day but nobody knows who you are so your thread is a bit boring compared to others..... Mind you it's quality not quantity on here. She's bonkers

Reactions: 3
“Thanks for the free money?” This woman is so out of touch with reality. It’s very concerning.

“Thanks for the free money?” This woman is so out of touch with reality. It’s very concerning.
i urge you and everyone else to put ad blocker on she wont get paid then as the ads wont play shes deluded

the christmas video just seemed really attention seaking like and a stretch to try and be relatable i bet shes got a massive pile hidden away somewhere we know how obsessed she is with her kids this woman has an obsession with pregnancy thats very unhealthy

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand is if it doesn’t bother her, why comment in the first place? It obviously does wind her up, she is a very aggressive person as we have seen in previous stories, threatening and swearing, again why do that if you don’t get “triggered”

Reactions: 2
Not even biting to her "send hate to me"😂 she thinks her lips look good, they are fake. I have naturally really full lips so whenever I see pumped lips it makes me cringe, I can spot them a mile off.

• Haha
shes losing her tit big time get help babe no good for your kids seeing mummy have a break down

she still does not understand ad blocker does not pay her is she actually that simple to not understand that ?

That's why I didn't send hate lol she wanted people to out themselves so she could block them. Predictable....

• Haha
I don't think anyone did send hate, I think she's said that to get more sympathy from the few deluded fools who still haven't seen her for who she is.

I don't think anyone did send hate, I think she's said that to get more sympathy from the few deluded fools who still haven't seen her for who she is.
yeah eactly this though she was waiting for the accounts to do it so she could out/ block them all this acting like she dont care is just sad well dont metnion it then shes giving people more reason to come here and see her true colours

Never mind a cats arse hole.. her makeup looks like she’s been taking advice from a drag queen!

• Haha
She rang 111 on Christmas day because her period was painful. Dont even know what else to say about that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She even almost joked about it, laughing saying "in typical corrine style, I rang 111".
As if the NHS haven't enough to do at the minute.

I will just assume the “ladies” have a foot fetish now? Go look after your children Corrine instead of trying to give “breastfeeding tips” to the “ladies”.
I bet lots of the "ladies" can't wait to subscribe. Stay classy, Corrine.

Living your best life Corrine? So why must you make a whole slide trying to say you’re so “happy”? You check this page daily, admit it darling. For the sake of your children seek help.

By the way, I forgot to add that face is not flattering at all. Worse than the cats hole.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.