Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201219-173018_Instagram.jpg

The image is almost symbolic. Harry has a future of this ahead of him. Sorting out his mums latest impulsive act. Its only extensions now but God knows what the next thing will be. And the next....and the next.

Reactions: 3
What the actual hell!!! She’s only just had them put it and she loved them! What is she on?? Why is she ripping them out now, they’ve only been in a day! She has definitely got bipolar, no 2 doubts about it! The women needs help!

View attachment 353219
The image is almost symbolic. Harry has a future of this ahead of him. Sorting out his mums latest impulsive act. Its only extensions now but God knows what the next thing will be. And the next....and the next.
At least she didn't ask him to remove her coil. That lovely job was saved for her husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
I do feel sorry for those children, they don’t have it easy at all. She obviously cannot cope, and i’m surprised that no one has called social services on her yet. She is extremely not mentally stable and the kids have to suffer due to her actions. What sort of childhood is that! Seeing your mother breakdown every single second of the day, they can’t be happy, and it must be like living on egg shells! The constant worry if mummy is going to have yet another mental break down must be terrifying for them 😢 poor babies

her what i got for christmas video is so werid i get what she was trying to say but i dont know did anyone else feel like she did not want to be judged and thats why she didnt show it

Reactions: 1
Ooo tattlers we’ve been blessed to be screetshotted on her Instagram stories 😂 Cue the ‘How tattle ruined Xmas’ YouTube video that’ll be uploaded later 😂😂

Just to point out Corrine, my cat's hole comment was written at nearly 11pm, my kid was in bed. You talk about Tattlers and their kids, you want to take a look in the mirror. We're not using our kids to try and gain internet fame by publishing them on YouTube, or mixing pictures of them in with suggestive #blondebabe photos on Instagram. And we're certainly not setting up OnlyFans accounts to give "breastfeeding advice."

You carry on "living your best life" in your filthy house, and we'll all just hope that your poor kids aren't affected in the long term by your attention seeking behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just to point out Corrine, my cat's hole comment was written at nearly 11pm, my kid was in bed. You talk about Tattlers and their kids, you want to take a look in the mirror. We're not using our kids to try and gain internet fame by publishing them on YouTube, or mixing pictures of them in with suggestive #blondebabe photos on Instagram. And we're certainly not setting up OnlyFans accounts to give "breastfeeding advice."

You carry on "living your best life" in your filthy house, and we'll all just hope that your poor kids aren't affected in the long term by your attention seeking behaviour.
Hit the nail on the head with this comment! She is obviously struggling, and sees us as a target to justify her ridiculous, mental behaviour! We aren’t the ones exposing our meltdowns for the whole world to see! Keep telling yourself your happy Corrine, no one believes you! As if you were happy like you say you are, or “living the best life” you wouldn’t be having breakdowns ripping your hair out, or getting your 8 year old to remove it for you! What sort of impression does that set? Do you think it’s normal for a child to have to take out his mothers hair because she’s having a mental moment? You’re the one with the issue Corrine, we’re not the ones who are mentally unstable. If that’s the BEST LIFE I’d hate to see what a depressing life is. GET HELP!!

Reactions: 2
How many of us actually watch her videos that she gets paid for?? I don’t I just watch her stories on Instagram to be nosey lol

How many of us actually watch her videos that she gets paid for?? I don’t I just watch her stories on Instagram to be nosey lol
I imagine that a lot of those that subscribe to her YouTube are all fake accounts set up by her, she literally has no content of interest so I doubt that a lot of those are genuine

Her YouTube videos routinely get under 1000 views, I’m sure she’s raking in the pennies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well someone's gotta make sure her children get some kind of an upbringing she just chucked her job in and started a new one so if me watching her tit show means her children get something to eat then I'm all for it...... Bless her. And she clearly is bothered

What sort of “amazing mother” gets her tits out for the “ladies” what a skank! Go look after your kids Corrine, rather than prance about with your spaniel ears flapping about, your husband and children must be proud! What sort of amazing mother gets her little boy to rip out her weave?

Anyone got ss of her sharing here ive missed it 😂

Also ad blocker dont pay you hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she OK. That picture just shows what a mess she is, ear muffs, flip flops and pj bottoms..... Okay. Bit confused on the weather there hun?🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
I love when she rants about how much comments on here don't bother her and how she finds it "really funny" when clearly, its the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.