Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new youtube video šŸ˜© I 100% give up with her now. Never used to understand the hate she has gotten the past few years, but the more I look into Iā€™m sure sheā€™s doing some of these hate comments herself for attention šŸ˜•

Reactions: 1
Why after making a huge video about not putting her life on YouTube and that sheā€™s going no comms on every social media outlet and then post more in the following 24 hours then ever before?
Absolutely baffled by it all to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Why after making a huge video about not putting her life on YouTube and that sheā€™s going no comms on every social media outlet and then post more in the following 24 hours then ever before?
Absolutely baffled by it all to be honest.
I think she's just hoping everything will be forgotten. She always does this all the time will say one thing and then do another. I do want to hear what Matt thinks about all this tit he honestly can't be ok with it.

I think she's just hoping everything will be forgotten. She always does this all the time will say one thing and then do another. I do want to hear what Matt thinks about all this tit he honestly can't be ok with it.
Perhaps. I actually think that now sheā€™s got some attention, negative or not, sheā€™s hoping that sheā€™s got more eyes on her and will up her views.
Itā€™s sad when your views have to come from negative attention and people basically watching because your life is such a tit show.
I donā€™t think it will help the police investigation if she continues to post online!

Reactions: 2
people are back tracking because people are scared with the police being brought into it they wont do anything soo personally wouldnt worry

we know this is corrine she saids sorry goes back to normal then fuckss up again she wont change and never will sorry to burst your bubble on that one

Reactions: 3
people are back tracking because people are scared with the police being brought into it they wont do anything soo personally wouldnt worry

we know this is corrine she saids sorry goes back to normal then fuckss up again she wont change and never will sorry to burst your bubble on that one
I guess your right, I was stupidly taken in by that apology video she made and I did think she was genuine, more fool me. Iā€™m not bothered in the slightest about the police, I know they wonā€™t do anything, especially when you do get people slating real celebs. The police donā€™t do anything for them so what are they exactly going to do with a nobody like Corrine, she chooses to come on and read here, and thatā€™s HER choice, no one is sending her threatening DMs, so I donā€™t get why she even wasted police time, maybe itā€™s another lie šŸ¤” Like I said I stupidly got sucked into that ā€œwoe is meā€ vlog and I had a moment of ā€œweaknessā€ and felt sorry for her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Still cannot stand her, and now to sit back and wait for PC Nobody to come a knocking šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Oh and one more thing, that whole ā€œWe canā€™t have any more kids as itā€™s permanently been sortedā€ thing, who believes that??? bleeping no one

• Heart
Subscribed to her only fans, main profile is censored nudes and a lot of selfies. Still has pics of her breast pumping too. She sends uncensored nudes to her subscribers DMs. Yesterday is was titled "shaven vagina" that she was charging Ā£15 for to unlock.
Doesnā€™t she have a ā€œprofessionalā€ job? Surely they wouldnā€™t want someone working for the NHS who sells pictures of her shaven rat...

Doesnā€™t she have a ā€œprofessionalā€ job? Surely they wouldnā€™t want someone working for the NHS who sells pictures of her shaven rat...
I always wondered this too!! Like if I was doing what she does and my work found out I think Iā€™d get fired!!

Don't put you're life openly on the internet if you can't take criticism.
100%!!!

The lisp though šŸ„“
Omg once you noticed it youā€™re fucked

Oh wow, there sure are a hell of a lot of ā€œNew Membersā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Corrine Maybe?
Certainly not I accidentally came across her YouTube and cannot stop watching the vile thing listening to her brazen lies ā€œrightā€. Click bait and ā€œstory timesā€ I never knew people could be obsessed with taking pregnancy tests daily šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… how the other half live!!!

Corrine if you are reading this why did you call your hubby Lewis in a newspaper article
That article was so cringe and weirdšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø now everyone knows he either doesnt like her or hes less of a man than the attention seeker wants. And all their family and friends know details of their private, most people with any class at all dont talk about their sex life in public. Their kids will read that one day as well, once things are on the internet they're not ever going away. The OF stuff is another level, you cant portray yourself as an earth mother who doesnt tidy up because shes breastfeeding or playing with her kids... and yet your publicly slating their dad and selling scummy pictures of yourself to strangers, just to earn extra money to waste on your next novelty pet or hair extensions that change your mind about after 5 minutes. Girl get off the internet and get a grip!

• Heart
Her onlyfans is still up. It says inactive but last seen yesterday šŸ™„ why would you be going on there if you had deactivated it. An old video popped up on my recommended of matt getting waxed the link to it is on there.

• Wow
I wonder why she did hack off all those extensions šŸ¤” they were only in best part of a day before she got her poor wee lad to remove them. If you were to look up the phrase ā€œMental Break Downā€ youā€™ll be sure to see the face of Miss Corrine

Yesterday she posted how her kid was sick when she dropped him off at her MIL...then she went straight to the hospital to work??

Is it just me that has alarm bells for norovirus and spreading ?

Reactions: 4
Yesterday she posted how her kid was sick when she dropped him off at her MIL...then she went straight to the hospital to work??

Is it just me that has alarm bells for norovirus and spreading ?
No common sense yet again from our favourite Corrine šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ unless she was just saying he was poorly for content, views and likes šŸ˜–

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.