Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessthecat

All them empty bottles!!
Shes a slob, I can imagin her house has a stale smell to it, it's not so much dirty looking it's just she has stuff everywhere! Nothing is put away in cupboard.

Crosskeys

I never understand why people feel the need to announce that they are doing some housework or in her case, doing some washing. Is it that much of a big deal? Dont we all just get on and do these things everyday 🤷‍♀️

Hazology

Chatty Member
Is it just me or does anyone else think she should be up and dressed now? The baby is a few weeks old now and she's sat on Instagram in her dressing gown. Jesus, I was up washed and dressed 2 days after having my boys- no excuses

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
View attachment 147778
Am I wrong thinking she has a nerve using NHS discount when shes been on maternity leave for months? Are these discounts not a way to say thank you to NHS workers who are working hard during this pandemic?
really pissed me off! She Is hardly a frontliner either if she went back to work. Isn’t she a receptionist? If she does work in the nhs, she needs to be careful. Someone can report her for her rants and inappropriate photos!

Did anyone see her story about ‘only fans’ to help with ‘breastfeeding’. Which is great but why on earth do you have juicy stories that are related to pumping?!?

Flowerbomb13

Has now changed her profile completely and has removed all public pics and her YouTube link and her name. Now claiming she only sends boob pics.

Trying so hard to cover up she has been sending stranger's p*ssy pics - sorry Corrine, you've been caught out and you'll never be able to delete everything once it's on the net 😉
She is absolutely disgusting. I hope she receives help, it seems she is just looking for attention in all the wrong places. Bless those poor children.

JJ96318

Confidence and arrogance are two different things. The only reason she is addressing this is in order to give herself a little confidence boost and for all 4 of her 'ladies' who arent creeps to bump up her ego and give her a pat on the back.