Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the pout, why does she insist on having her boobs out in nearly every photo/story?! It's so creepy to think she does it for attention and to satisfy her weird followers *shivers*

Reactions: 1
And there are sickos out there that probably like it (and she knows it). Disgusting.
EXACTLY!!! She's satisying the needs of the dirty digusting humans out there that enjoy it. I honestly wish we could report it.

She uploaded a video on YouTube back when she was breastfeeding newborn Charlie, showing everyone how to express. There was one comment which said something like “all the lads patiently watching to see Corrine’s tits” or something like that. Vom. The video had thousands more views than her other videos around the time too.

Her tits are disgusting had to unfollow her as I was fed up with seeing them

Literally just saw the photo and thought It was disgusting. blatantly trying to sexualse breastfeeding. Poor little baby, you only have to look at the people liking it to get an idea of the sickos who follow her.
Absolute idiot of a woman.

New video all about breastfeeding with implants.
Of course, breastfeeding while doing it. I'm ALL for breastfeeding. I breastfed mine for a year and, when baby is hungry, baby needs fed. Ive fed mine in restaurants, in toilets, in the car. Certain scenarios cant be helped. However, when mummy needs to film a youtube video, filming can wait. She is making a very deliberate choice.

Is it just me or does anyone else think she should be up and dressed now? The baby is a few weeks old now and she's sat on Instagram in her dressing gown. Jesus, I was up washed and dressed 2 days after having my boys- no excuses

Is it just me or does anyone else think she should be up and dressed now? The baby is a few weeks old now and she's sat on Instagram in her dressing gown. Jesus, I was up washed and dressed 2 days after having my boys- no excuses
I don’t think any mum should feel like they have to be up and dressed if they don’t need or want to be. What’s cosier than cuddling your baby in your pjs and dressing gown?

Reactions: 11
I don’t think any mum should feel like they have to be up and dressed if they don’t need or want to be. What’s cosier than cuddling your baby in your pjs and dressing gown?
Each to their own but if your an "influencer" and you get paid you should at least make a bit of an effort.

I'm not arsed about the nightwear, but hashtagging "get ya tits out" on a picture of her breastfeeding her baby is ridiculous.

Has she taken that navy and white striped top off from she had her baby? I feel like she hasn’t as I’ve seen so much of it.

Anyone seen her birth video? Showing footage of her child being resuscitated....WHY? 😥 It's disgusting. Can't believe she genuinely feels this video is suitable for the internet.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.