Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a duck apparently. She’s back on the ‘have a few ducks for a few weeks then get rid of them’ train.

Reactions: 1
Poor animals, I feels so sad for them. She’s a vile nasty witch and those poor things won’t get looked after and will end up getting sent away in no time

Reactions: 2
So now she’s apparently bust her foot for pratting about, saying she “fell” out of the car! More than likely she was pissed, drink driving - wouldn’t but it past the witch, she’s always drinking, those kiddos ain’t safe around her, she’s so negligent

Reactions: 4
Of course she had to mention not reading hate as soon as her thread runs dry...... She craves attention🤣

Reactions: 2
Corrine complaining that people on the internet say mean things to her as she pans around and her little toddler is climbing out of her high chair! 🙄🙄

Firstly, I love that her neighbours dislike her 😂 You might want to consider Corrine that when a lot of people don't like you, you might be the problem, not everyone else.

All the information about who owns what land, where the boundaries etc are, would have been in the deeds when she bought the house. There would probably have been information about acceptable fence heights in there too, I know there is in ours. Then again, she probably doesn't know where something as important as that is in that tit hole house.

You aren't above the law Corrine.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not going to watch the video as I can’t be annoyed listening to her ranting but I did mean to post about the state of her house in her stories the other day, there was empty (I think/hope) tablet blister packs scattered on the floor, why would you leave them lying with young kids about!

Reactions: 3
Not really helping the cause of neighbours liking her if she's posting YouTube videos. Whilst what she was explaining sounded ridiculous on the council's part (she had emailed and asked prior, and I personally think she should be allowed to replace her wall if it's crumbling and dangerous - well aware of the rules and regs surrounding it, but don't agree with the jumping through hoops we have to do as a home owner myself). Posting a video just isn't helpful to the situation.

Omg have you seen the state of it in today’s Instagram stories!! Omg, she really thinks she something doesn’t she!! She is an fugly slut! Who does she think she is! God I cannot stand that cow bag. Corrine love you ain’t all that 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So actually she didn't look into everything properly😂😂 and she's going off on one hahahaha she is unbelievable.

So apparently she is now going through a heck of a lot, and there’s lots of things that we don’t know behind-the-scenes! Talk about attention seeking!! Hopefully it’s that Matt has now seen what a vile piece of work she is, and has finally built up the courage to finally leave her 🤣🤣 She’s looking absolutely dreadful recently

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.