Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all request a row of beds. We could reminisce about the good old days
Renegadedancer -'Can you remember when we we're in lockdown and you used to fancy the no10 crew?'
me-'No I don't remember that'
monga-'well you was pissed through most of it'
me- 'ahh yes that sounds about right'. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are the authorities going to police the compulsory 14 day quarantine for anyone entering the country? Okay, so it’s a rhetorical question. They can’t. People won’t stick to it.
I don’t see why they can’t take over a hotel at Heathrow and put them all straight in there, meal service rooms, change their own bedding, then after two weeks, they’re free to go home? x

Reactions: 7
Renegadedancer -'Can you remember when we we're in lockdown and you used to fancy the no10 crew?'
me-'No I don't remember that'
monga-'well you was pissed through most of it'
me- 'ahh yes that sounds about right'. :LOL:
I'll be lying sniffing my poppers (Zoflora ) i'll remember nothing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll be lying sniffing my poppers (Zoflora ) i'll remember nothing ;)
I'll be hooked up to a gin drip, you'll be on the zoflora gas mask , oohthedrama will have trump on the tv on repeat and the others will be sitting there in chris whitty tshirts and holding empty chris whitty mugs :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry to bring the mood down, but just been told that dialysis patients must now shield until 30th June and letters are on the way.
So that’s another 2 months on top of the almost 2 months he’s already had.
I know it’s to keep him safe, and we will follow the guidelines, but I just want to give my dad a hug and spend some time with him. 😔
I honestly sympathise with you but I definitely do think you need to keep him shielded. My friends Grandma caught Covid after a routine Dialysis appointment in early March and sadly passed away. 4 other women from our local area also got very ill after their routine appointments with two getting Covid only one surviving it :confused:

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t see why they can’t take over a hotel at Heathrow and put them all straight in there, meal service rooms, change their own bedding, then after two weeks, they’re free to go home? x
Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'll be hooked up to a gin drip, you'll be on the zoflora gas mask , oohthedrama will have trump on the tv on repeat and the others will be sitting there in chris whitty tshirts and holding empty chris whitty mugs :LOL:
I can picture that scene😂 And BoJo's son will be the Doctor in Charge of administering the bleach treatments 💉 Who'll be first up🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.