Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am so over curtain twitchers.... 🤣😂🤣😂
When did this become a national sport, just get on with your own shit and let others get on with theirs.

unless it’s something that’s seriously impacting others I don’t know how it helps getting frustrated and gossiping over what Brenda from No. 18 is doing.

not curtain twitching at all...she plasters it all over SM like she wants praise for it and all the responses even from her family were that she should do her bit, especially when her mum has gone out of retirement to help the NHS... and the fact that she is moaning that she is home bored when she neednt be

Sven

VIP Member
Decided I'm not cut out to be around my husband and children 24/7. Everything is getting on my nerves today. I actually live with animals. My house is a shit tip but I give up!
Shit tip here too but I’m just deflated today. And I’ve got a horrible cough. Just can’t be arsed with anything.

Bubble And Squeak

I’ve got a question regarding furlough if anyone could answer. My boyfriend works in a gym and they are doing average of 12 months, in the summer we went travelling for 3 months so he had a career break which brings down his average. However, his friend started 3 months before furlough so he will get an average of 3 months which will be much higher than my boyfriend who’s worked there for over a year, even though they both worked the same amount of hours over the past 3 months my boyfriend will get a lower furlough pay - hope this makes sense. But can you query your furlough pay?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The ONS have been including 'suspected' covid deaths in their data for a while (not sure exactly how long but for as long as I've been looking into it which is a couple of weeks)

I knew the ONS did as Dr's are allowed to put it down as a covid death without them being tested but I thought the official NHS figures that are for hospital deaths wouldn't do that when everyone in hospital are tested for it?

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Captain fantastic on YouTube do a daily fitness session and it's actually for kids. One we did the other day was toy story themed.
ooh thanks I’ll take a look. Mine enjoy the cosmic kids yoga too but argue over which session and then when you suggest doing both they argue over who goes first... so fun 😂

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
What’s everyone thoughts on commenting to London? My office is based in the city and while I can work from home to some extent it’s not easy! My boss travels by motorbike so he plans on going back soon.

We will he leaving London at the end of the year due to the virus impact but until then I will need to go back all be it part time in the office.

Is anyone due back soon? What’s everyone’s thought plans on getting into London?

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Are you sure you haven't got coronavirus? Two people I know had a really bad headache when they had it plus temp and no appetite?
I felt like this all of last week, had to take a couple of days off even WFH as I was wiped and then woke up at the weekend feeling much better. Family were worried it was Covid but I haven't been anywhere basically since i started WFH so not sure how i could have got it

grumpycat

VIP Member
He falls under the cracks as he started a new job in March so not entitled as the government rules you have to be on payroll 19th March but most people don’t submit til the end of March :(
can you speak to citizens advice? I’m not sure what’s best but you must be entitled to something. don’t fret, take some deep breaths.

I assume your partner wasn’t on the RTI submission for them in time for furlough?

JLXRD

VIP Member
Actually feel quite positive today. I was dreading the care home numbers and they are not as high as i had thought. The total daily deaths today was also lower than i expected with it being all settings.

And we are doing more tests than ever but this is by no means the highest positive tests. The ramping up of the testing effort seems to be going well too.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Have you not received letters and texts from the Government about it? My friend is shielding and she's constantly receiving info. She has had the NHS volunteers ring to ask if she needs her shopping doing?

Also, all supermarkets have the list of the 1.5 million shielding and were meant to phone them and ask if they need an online slot?
Nope. Apart from my initial letter saying I had to shield I've heard nothing. Nor has my neighbour (we talk over the fence when he's well enough)

prinnygrace

VIP Member
any changes will be announced in a pre-recorded statement like the original 8pm one I think. This will just be a general statement that he’s back.

Jc456

VIP Member
This could POSSIBLY work on primary. Max 10 kids in per day, per class. They spread out in the classroom. But it absolutely WOULD NOT work on a secondary school where pupils move from lesson to lesson every hour and where there's 1700 kids.... They would need to only have say 300 kids on at a time maybe... Shudder.
My daughter's year only have 6, they are taught in the cloakroom so the 2m wouldn't work. They have to put them in with another class or maybe the school hall