Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm sorry, I know attraction is subjective, based on a number of factors and not always superficial, but let's take a moment to remember that Alina turned down ADAM BARLOW and settled for Tyrone....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
christ they have put sharon with Dev , is she some sort of super spy the way she is going round getting into peoples houses with access to all their personal stuff , christ what a load of bullshit
She’s gone through Gail’s iPad, Carla’s mobile and now Aadi’s video game. Do people not have passwords/passcodes? Next she’ll be hacking Google, Apple, IBM. She's working her up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well I will be sticking to the classic Corrie with Fred Elliott in I said I'll be sticking to the classic Corrie with Fred Elliott in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Minipizza

VIP Member
I do wish they’d bubbled Kevin and abi together, so he could at least hug her when she’s breaking down crying, rather than just having to stand and stare at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kittypaws

VIP Member
They need to get rid of Sean - so fucking boring and Anthony Cotton is an absolute drama Queen, think everyone hates him

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Candycrush

Chatty Member
I couldn’t stop thinking about Corrie tonight when I went to bed. Was never a fan of seb and always thought he was a bit of a drip but I really like Nina and then I liked the two of them together. Sad because they could have had a really nice relationship which would have been nice to see play out on screen.

I just know Corrie is going to wind me up now over the next year lol, I know these things like court cases etc take time but I hate seeing people get away with the bad things they’ve done.

I think the last time I was so invested in a storyline to the point I thought about it the next day was when Aidan committed suicide :( hats off to Corrie, they did well last night.
Aidan's suicide was brilliantly done I thought. When he was sitting in the pub with everything going on around him but he just heard noise. Gail's speech about how they all live on the same street but no one really knows what goes on in people's lives. When Corrie put their mind to it, they do some cracking storylines.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It looks lovely though!

Alina's tween decorations were awful though! I thought she was taking the piss.
Those YOLO, TRILL, DFTBA signs were stomach churning. I think Tyrone realised at that moment the age gap between him and Alina and how out of touch he is with what the ‘youth’ are talking about.

Here’s some more signs which are more to Ty’s liking: WTF, DISCO, YMCA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
Two outstanding episodes tonight. These young actors can act some of the older cast off the screen! Just shows that the writers can pull it out of the bag of they put their minds to it.

Plus does Corey remind anyone else of a younger, more sinister Robbie Williams?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Ktb

VIP Member
Soz to lower the tone but I’d not noticed how fit Imran is until the last week or so
How have I missed that 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Papparazzo

Well got to say I enjoyed tonight's episodes, if that is the right way to say it. I found it upsetting but it was the first time for a long time it had me hooked.

Loved Roy's speech to Carla, just love him in general anyway but thought it was spot on.

Yes i read that the show worked alongside Sophie Lancaster's mum developing the storyline, so I feel like I can watch without thinking it is wrong. Sadly it is real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19