Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get this. It looked like it is only available for one night. The pics show it as being built next door to the Rovers. Why would you build something like this for one night only. It is late, and I have had a long day; am I being dense??!! Happy to accept I am!!!
It was built elsewhere and placed there by a crane

£60 for one cold night in a soap set warehouse? Unless Adam Barlow isn't involved i don't wanna know about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Adams overtaken Peter for me at the min.It’s the overgrown facial hair and blanket that’s done it.The bloke needs to get back to his white jumper wearing ,alcy on the downlow vibe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who's Aggie??
She's just a face on a phone screen at the moment! She's the matriarch of the Bailey family AKA the worse actors on the street. Apart from Ronnie he's fit

Just read that Sue Nicholls' husband died in January. He was the actor who played Alan Bradley (Jenny's dad) for any of us oldies that remember him.
I do! I remember when he chased Rita into the path of a tram In Blackpool!

You know who I cant bear? That bloody Daisy!

Why would you give some randomer you met 2 weeks ago the key for your house?!

And why is Harvey just walking around with a phone in prison? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 10
christ they have put sharon with Dev , is she some sort of super spy the way she is going round getting into peoples houses with access to all their personal stuff , christ what a load of bullshit

they should have a scene where the whole street overhears someone , so Johnny overhears that , someone in the bar overhears johnny , and it goes all around the street what jenny said and then all the way back to Jenny

Last edited:
christ they have put sharon with Dev , is she some sort of super spy the way she is going round getting into peoples houses with access to all their personal stuff , christ what a load of bullshit
She’s gone through Gail’s iPad, Carla’s mobile and now Aadi’s video game. Do people not have passwords/passcodes? Next she’ll be hacking Google, Apple, IBM. She's working her up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s gone through Gail’s iPad, Carla’s mobile and now Aadi’s video game. Do people not have passwords/passcodes? Next she’ll hacking Google, Apple, IBM. She's working her up
its just appalling , the writing is dreadful , how the hell would she even know how to get into console, i doubt she has ever used one in her life and they arent that easy to figure out how it all works in the time it took dev to go to the shop

Reactions: 12
Sharon's phone ringtone makes me laugh everytime it goes off 🤣

She also sounds like she's been smoking fags since she came out of the womb

Also remember when all them celebs phones were getting hacked? I heard it was Sharon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so what is Sharons relationship with Will "pop singer" Mellor anyway ? after what happened with seb and nina this kind of tit just is embarrassing in comparison

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Dev say he’d hidden the games console away from Aadi then suddenly it was back plugged in when Sharon was there? I’m only half watching cos it’s a load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sharon's phone ringtone makes me laugh everytime it goes off 🤣

She also sounds like she's been smoking fags since she came out of the womb

Also remember when all them celebs phones were getting hacked? I heard it was Sharon
Haha same! I even found myself going ‘yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah’ to the tune earlier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's apparently his Auntie
So Will Mellor and his Auntie are Weatherfields drug kingpins :D :D do they answer to Emily Bishop as well :D

i would love to know how the writers are writing it , are they drinking heavily and writing any old unbelievable shite , are they taking the piss out of the producer , or are the writers all sitting down patting themselves on the back saying how great the storylines are

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.