Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to get rid of Shona, her and David do not work at all
The whole character of Shona has never worked imo. They've tried so hard to endear her but it's made me dislike her even more. She doesn't gel with anyone, not even Roy!

Reactions: 7
The whole character of Shona has never worked imo. They've tried so hard to endear her but it's made me dislike her even more. She doesn't gel with anyone, not even Roy!
the whole brain injury has been bizarre , i think i stopped watching full time around then as it jumped the shark , the last i saw she had been shot in the side which was at most a slight graze, and then the next she reappears with a different brain :D they have some odd ideas the soap writers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They need to get rid of Sean - so bleeping boring and Anthony Cotton is an absolute drama Queen, think everyone hates him

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the whole brain injury has been bizarre , i think i stopped watching full time around then as it jumped the shark , the last i saw she had been shot in the side which was at most a slight graze, and then the next she reappears with a different brain :D they have some odd ideas the soap writers
They ruined what could have been a decent character.

Reactions: 6
How far behind am I in Canada? Tyrone and the nail tech/receptionist and him have just kissed.

I do agree that the show is really boring now. I started watching in 2000 and the story lines now are dull dull dull.

Reactions: 3
How far behind am I in Canada? Tyrone and the nail tech/receptionist and him have just kissed.

I do agree that the show is really boring now. I started watching in 2000 and the story lines now are dull dull dull.
Only a few weeks!

Reactions: 1
I thought she was an ok character but it was just bizarre they put her with David in the first place. He always looks like her younger brother.

However, when she came back with her brain injury they just destroyed her. She behaves like petulant teenager and it's just really, really annoying.

There was no reason for it. Fair enough they need to right her out for maternity leave but they didn't need to bring her back so unlikeable. Maybe if she has another baby they can write her out and she can come back as normal Shona 🤣

I thought she was an ok character but it was just bizarre they put her with David in the first place. He always looks like her younger brother.

However, when she came back with her brain injury they just destroyed her. She behaves like petulant teenager and it's just really, really annoying.

There was no reason for it. Fair enough they need to right her out for maternity leave but they didn't need to bring her back so unlikeable. Maybe if she has another baby they can write her out and she can come back as normal Shona 🤣
Putting her with David is just nonsense to this day.

She is incredibly annoying post maternity leave, I just don't see a point to her character any more. It's a shame Nick couldn't have developed the same traits after his brain injury to liven up the grey git. (Adam Rickett is currently terrible Nick in classic CC too!!!)

Putting her with David is just nonsense to this day.

She is incredibly annoying post maternity leave, I just don't see a point to her character any more. It's a shame Nick couldn't have developed the same traits after his brain injury to liven up the grey git. (Adam Rickett is currently terrible Nick in classic CC too!!!)
It's incredible that 2 members of the same family have been unlucky enough to be afflicted by a brain injury, one so severely that it's changed her completely and the other that only remembers about it when the storyline requires it 🙄 FWIW I didn't mind Shona pre accident (though she shouldn't have been with David) but I think she's terrible now. It's like the writers know that brain injuries can cause personality changes and just decided to run with that and make it as outrageous as possible without actually putting any effort into researching what is like to live with.

I’ve said it before Shona before the brain injury had good banter with David Roy and the kids but now she just annoying af.

Maria is a boring character now she’s not bed hopping although I like her hair and clothes.

Re Characters playing themselves Dev,Tyrone and Chesney seem to.Anthony Cotton comes across a lot better than Sean with all the charity stuff he does not so whiny

I was hoping she would get a bang on the head by falling into the sinkhole and we would get the old Shona back

• Haha
It's absolutely baffling how a few months ago Leanne was losing her son to now be part of this ridiculous drug story line.

It's a real head scratcher to why the writers thought this should be the direction the character went in post-Oliver.

Reactions: 9
Tyrone claiming to be in love with Alina after one kiss is truly perfect.Problem solved Fiz moves in with Chesney and her kid.Tyrone stays with his.

Reactions: 6
Where's Evelyn? I know Maureen Lipman was taking time off because of personal reasons but have they explained where she is? She'd be having non of this rubbish with Tyrone.

It's such a stupid storyline. There is zero chemistry between Tyrone and Alina.

The Leanne storyline is seriously stupid. Leanne overkill on Corrie for the past 12 months. I hope she does move away for a bit.

Reactions: 14
They need to get rid of Sean - so bleeping boring and Anthony Cotton is an absolute drama Queen, think everyone hates him
Yeah I've heard that too and I remember I started to dislike him when he did I'm a celeb , can't remember exactly what he did or said but I knew I went off him and it was the first time I seen what he was like in real life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.