Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t stop thinking about Corrie tonight when I went to bed. Was never a fan of seb and always thought he was a bit of a drip but I really like Nina and then I liked the two of them together. Sad because they could have had a really nice relationship which would have been nice to see play out on screen.

I just know Corrie is going to wind me up now over the next year lol, I know these things like court cases etc take time but I hate seeing people get away with the bad things they’ve done.

I think the last time I was so invested in a storyline to the point I thought about it the next day was when Aidan committed suicide :( hats off to Corrie, they did well last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Asha & Corey are in the flat that Leanne & Simon used to live in (and sometimes Nick). Corey’s rich father is paying the rent on it for them. Leanne, Simon and Nick are currently in witness protection as Simon was caught up with some dodgy drug dealers. To help Simon, Leanne started working with the police and started some drug running in order to catch the main dealer, Harvey (played by Will Mellor), out but Harvey found out so they left Weatherfield behind and are now in Warrington.
Warrington? I thought by the way they were talking it would be the US at least, but the grand plan was to escape to Warrington?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Corrie is good it’s really good
The scenes between Tyrone and Fiz when they first split up
Nina and Seb, I even felt their panic when they were trying to calmly walk away from a situation but realising they were in real trouble
Last nights devastating ending

It's probably already been said but this storyline reminds me of the true story 'Murdered for being different' film 💔

Reactions: 3
I agree I think the last few episodes have been really good but the next are gonna annoy me

I think they'll drag it out if it's a year long. Could already tell by last nights ep Corey is gonna get away with it for a while. It'll be like Geoff and Yasmeen, ages till it comes out. The way they've made it look so far is that Corey is gonna say Nina has it in for him and that's why she kept saying his name. And Seb isn't here to back up what she's saying now

I couldn’t stop thinking about Corrie tonight when I went to bed. Was never a fan of seb and always thought he was a bit of a drip but I really like Nina and then I liked the two of them together. Sad because they could have had a really nice relationship which would have been nice to see play out on screen.

I just know Corrie is going to wind me up now over the next year lol, I know these things like court cases etc take time but I hate seeing people get away with the bad things they’ve done.

I think the last time I was so invested in a storyline to the point I thought about it the next day was when Aidan committed suicide :( hats off to Corrie, they did well last night.
Aidan's suicide was brilliantly done I thought. When he was sitting in the pub with everything going on around him but he just heard noise. Gail's speech about how they all live on the same street but no one really knows what goes on in people's lives. When Corrie put their mind to it, they do some cracking storylines.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So ... after I decided that I couldn't deal with another heavy storyline in Corrie I didn't watch last night. I'm regretting it now as it sounds like it was very good. I catch up later.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched current Corrie since Geoff was found out but I’ve watched this week’s episodes due to all the publicity. In fairness they have nailed this so well. I didn’t like Seb as a character but like Nina but can’t stop thinking of what happened. Roy’s acting has been phenomenal.
I really hope they won’t drag this on for a year plus like they did the Phelan and Geoff stories. I know it takes a while to get to the nitty gritty but they do have a dreadful habit of dragging things out too much.

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling Peter might end up with Sebs liver.

She can't really move her face anymore

Shes going to he completely unbearable now
Oh God I'm glad you said that! I didn't want to say anything cos I was thinking her son had just died but then I realised it wasn't real life:love: But I really can't stand Abi sooooo annoying and totally overacted last night. Anyway, I've said my piece ill shut the door on my way out.

Reactions: 4

Oh God I'm glad you said that! I didn't want to say anything cos I was thinking her son had just died but then I realised it wasn't real life:love: But I really can't stand Abi sooooo annoying and totally overacted last night. Anyway, I've said my piece ill shut the door on my way out.
That’s not possible. Seb had HIV, therefore he could only donate his organs to someone else who is HIV+

Then again, anything goes in soapland. 🙄

Reactions: 4
[: 4873532, member: 6681"]
That’s not possible. Seb had HIV, therefore he could only donate his organs to someone else who is HIV+
[/QUOTE]
Oh I didn't know that! Just started watching again after 15 years. How did he contract HIV through his Mother?

Oh god Aidan committing suicide made me sob so bad! Gails monologue was the best aswell

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh god Aidan committing suicide made me sob so bad! Gails monologue was the best aswell
That was one of the most hard-hitting storylines I’ve ever followed. I think because we didn’t realise it was playing out in the background, it was very subtle up until that point, much like real life. You just don’t know what’s going on in someone else’s head. That and Sinead’s cancer battle were the hardest for me.

Reactions: 7
Apart from Seb having HIV they wouldn’t be able to donate his liver to Peter anyway for 2 reasons:

1) Peter got taken off the transplant list last week after the fight in the hospital with the guy posing as a porter who was there to kidnap Simon. Peter ended up back in hospital so was told he was no longer on the list

2) As Seb was already declared dead and his organs had shut down then they wouldn’t be viable for donation. It would be different if they were keeping him alive on a ventilator and said there is no chance for him but they would like to use his organs for donation at the point he was being kept alive on a ventilator.

Reactions: 8
Apart from Seb having HIV they wouldn’t be able to donate his liver to Peter anyway for 2 reasons:

1) Peter got taken off the transplant list last week after the fight in the hospital with the guy posing as a porter who was there to kidnap Simon. Peter ended up back in hospital so was told he was no longer on the list

2) As Seb was already declared dead and his organs had shut down then they wouldn’t be viable for donation. It would be different if they were keeping him alive on a ventilator and said there is no chance for him but they would like to use his organs for donation at the point he was being kept alive on a ventilator.
it is Corrie you know? They live in a parallel universe

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Then again, anything goes in soapland. 🙄
I wondered why the organ donor storyline wasn’t raised totally forgot about his HIV

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.