Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of seeing comments complaining soaps copy each other(not here social media) Sorry but that's life and that's what a soap is. There was a woman who has commented on a post about emmerdale saying the writers are brain dead , bit harsh. I would like to see what ideas they have for a storyline.Dont get me wrong I have been bored of the soaps lately but the way they go on is pathetic.

Reactions: 1
i’ve read that this storyline will be dragged out for an entire year 😳 what do we think?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Abi did look lovely on the hen night but it was the still perfect make up the next day in the hospital for me 😂 she had been crying but all of her makeup was still in tact

Reactions: 7
Her make up was lovely but I agree I hadn’t changed much in the hospital considering all the crying and angst

Reactions: 4
Aidan's suicide was brilliantly done I thought. When he was sitting in the pub with everything going on around him but he just heard noise. Gail's speech about how they all live on the same street but no one really knows what goes on in people's lives. When Corrie put their mind to it, they do some cracking storylines.
It was heartbreaking. Very close to home because my best friend took her own life 12 years ago when I was 19, she was 20. We had been to a party that night and nothing was any different, she was the life and soul. Woke up the next day to the news she had taken her life and her mum found her.

sorry I don’t mean to detail the thread at all, just Corrie can really pull it out of the bag at times and I think that’s why it’s the only soap I’ve ever really stuck with watching over the years.

Oh god Aidan committing suicide made me sob so bad! Gails monologue was the best aswell
It was brilliantly acted by all, I did cry. Think it’ll always stick with me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am no fan of Botox, etc., but I thought she looked beautiful on her Hen night. Am I the only one to think this?
I agree she looked very pretty, and whatever she's had done (a lot!) looks good, it was the scenes in the hospital where she could barely move her face despite all the emotion.

Reactions: 1
I hope they don’t drag this out that long! Between this, the Gary killing whatshisface, and the Gray storyline on eastenders, I’m so tired of the soaps dragging out stories for an unnecessarily long time.

Reactions: 5
I hope they don’t drag this out that long! Between this, the Gary killing whatshisface, and the Gray storyline on eastenders, I’m so tired of the soaps dragging out stories for an unnecessarily long time.
That Gary storyline has been going on so long, I have forgotten why he is in prison and why he split up with Sarah - very boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Gary storyline has been going on so long, I have forgotten why he is in prison and why he split up with Sarah - very boring.
I think he is out now but I’ve no idea why he was inside in the first place. Think the writers have forgotten about him killing the loan shark guy and sabotaging the factory roof which killed rana

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.