Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do too, and I think she's brought out the best in Seb. I never really saw the point of him until they got together.
I've never really liked Seb and thought he was a bit pointless but him and Nina seem to work and I've enjoyed his character a lot more the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: 7
Maybe Nina won’t be in it too long as they are planning a murdered for being different storyline.Working with the real life family of the victim.Not sure If they would take it this far but you never know.
They killed Leannes son for literally no point at all.
I reckon they will.

Reactions: 4
I also hope Nina doesn’t get killed off, she’s actually an interesting character for a change, why do they always kill off the good characters? Also poor Roy if she does get killed😢

Reactions: 13
Errrrm why am I starting to root for Nina and Seb?!

Corey’s dad looks younger than Corey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know the new character was an old character , but she has turned up from 30 years ago and suddenly she is in everyones business and the center of their lives, even if i met a mate i hadnt see for 30 years i wouldnt let them stay around my house with no one there, the fact she has muscled in so easily is all a bit contrived, especially as she has that suspicious look about her, if she had a thin moustache she would be twirling it while letting out an evil laugh, its just laughable.

Peter looks like a smelly old woman and Carla comes home in sexy underwear, i bet he stinks to hight heaven and she doesnt make him have a good scrub in the shower before sex, if my missus had a beard and stank like Peter she would soon be in the shower and i would hose her down :D

WTF was Asha and Dev wearing, has 70's outfits come back in to fashion.

Corrie really is tit isnt it :(

Errrrm why am I starting to root for Nina and Seb?!

Corey’s dad looks younger than Corey.
Me too weirdly , i actually think they have got the writing just right , i think they rushed it straight after him wanting to be with Alina and Nina was supposed to be with Asha, so all that has confused me, but the writing where he dressed up because he thought thats what she wanted , and then him pretending to laugh about it because his work mates were taking the piss actually got me watching to see how it would pan out, and seb doing his best win her over was a nice bit of writing in a sea of shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Three days ago Peter was on death’s door

Now he’s shagging Carla on the living room floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve realised who Corey reminds me of.
Sid from Toy Story.

21320324-0F07-4799-9694-6B1789907E54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why does Sharon groan at the end of every sentence? 🤯 it goes through me like a fork scraping on a plate 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Sharon groan at the end of every sentence? 🤯 it goes through me like a fork scraping on a plate 🥴
Her acting is absolutely shocking. So hammy and over the top. The scene last night when she was on the phone to Harvey about Sam was just embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.