Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
So the other night the Vicar says after hearing Seb died ‘I feel I should pray’..... errrr might be a good idea you are the Vicar after all. Worst Vicar in history! 😂
Worse than the vicar in Emmerdale who's had sex in church and murdered someone? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I love little Sam 😍
I can't help but like Sam. I think he's great and he did make me laugh tonight with Daniel.

On a different note I hate that they made Abi react like that. I am sick of the writers making these characters vile and angry when they are hurting. They did it to Leanne with Oliver and in the end I couldn't stand her and lost all sympathy for the character. She just wound me up every episode. I can already feel it happening with Abi.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Yes, she’s actually grown into a nice girl, sensible head on her shoulders, I thought she was going to be a horror! Glad she wasn’t involved in the attack.
I liked when she was telling Asha how it is 💟 glad she's got her head screwed on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ktb

VIP Member
Oh god, I’ve just had a flashing thought that Craig maybe involved in this investigation
😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
They really need to axe the baileys..... the father is the worst actor I have ever seen.. his delivery is so fucking awful. The only one with any potential is the sin that plays for weatherfield county 🥴 Cathy can piss off too

• Heart

moonabloom

Ah Corrie, you are so frustrating!! This week the episodes have been brilliant. Really well written & acted - Seb being killed off was such a huge shock, props to them for keeping that under wraps. It stuck with me all night.

The problem Corrie seems to have had the last few years is pacing. They'll either drag a story on for so long that you end up not caring what happens, or they will rush it all and it seems so unrealistic.

Gutted we didn't get to see more Seb & Nina - their relationship has been lovely to watch unfold, just how amazing would it have been if we had been given at least another month to see them develop? Now the whole aftermath is going to drag on forever, can see it now.

It's not been mentioned for a few pages but Peters liver transplant is so unrealistic. I have honestly been fuming. I know its a soap and not real life but this is something I know on a personal level, my Mum passed away from alcoholism and it's serious stuff. The fact that he got on the transplant list when you have to be sober for six months (Peter was sober for less than a month) is disgusting and so irresponsible.

• Sad

moonabloom

I do wish they’d bubbled Kevin and abi together, so he could at least hug her when she’s breaking down crying, rather than just having to stand and stare at her.
I dont know why they couldn't have used her fiance in real life, the guy who plays Tim, and had it where you couldnt see his face but could see shes been hugged. They guy who plays Seb (im terrible with the real names) was on Loraine and he said they brought his girlfriend in to be Abi's hands when she is saying goodbye. It does look ridiculous that Kevin is going over to hug her.

Reactions: 14

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Where's Evelyn? I know Maureen Lipman was taking time off because of personal reasons but have they explained where she is? She'd be having non of this rubbish with Tyrone.

It's such a stupid storyline. There is zero chemistry between Tyrone and Alina.

The Leanne storyline is seriously stupid. Leanne overkill on Corrie for the past 12 months. I hope she does move away for a bit.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
The talk Roy had with Nina in the hospital was beautiful, made me tear up.
As I gather that they worked with Sophie’s mum I do wonder how her boyfriend who was injured in the attack will feel seeing this. From what I’ve read he’s not on the best terms with Sophie’s mum and believes the narrative that they were attacked because of them being goths is a massive oversimplification of the issue. He seems to have been really damaged mentally by this attack (of course he would have) so I hope this new storyline doesn’t hurt him in anyway.

• Wow

Catlady1

VIP Member
I thought the actor who plays Abbie was good tonight. That grief rambling I think was very real.