Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell are the going to keep this going until Xmas , this is where Corrie lets everyone down , they either go too quick and a storyline is over after a week and never mentioned ever again , or they drag it out to the point you have long since stopped caring

Reactions: 11
How the hell are the going to keep this going until Xmas , this is where Corrie lets everyone down , they either go too quick and a storyline is over after a week and never mentioned ever again , or they drag it out to the point you have long since stopped caring
Agree. Hope its not as drawn out as long as yasmeen and geoff.

The actress who plays Summer is good. The previous one would never have coped with such a storyline

Reactions: 6
ive noticed all the "kids" have been excellent, they are showing up some of the older cast members, Asha is a quality actress so i knew she could do it but ive never really seen the others act, its them that have made the storyline what it is so far imo

i dont think the other summer could have acted in this storyline ??

Reactions: 17
ive noticed all the "kids" have been excellent, they are showing up some of the older cast members, Asha is a quality actress so i knew she could do it but ive never really seen the others act, its them that have made the storyline what it is so far imo

I really like how they are using the younger cast members more and more.

ive thought that about the old summer a few times during some of the stories, I don’t think she would it done it as well

Reactions: 8
I do wish they’d bubbled Kevin and abi together, so he could at least hug her when she’s breaking down crying, rather than just having to stand and stare at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The actor who plays Corey is good. Really believable
i can see him playing a villain in a mainstream drama in years to come, he is very believable, so much so i want to jump in and give him a hiding :D i guess they have laid down a decent backstory to him as well, you go by his Dad who has all this money, has very little in the way of showing responsibility to his son, he just seems to throw money at him making Corey a very selfish and non caring kid, it will only hit him what he has done when his Dad cant buy him out of all this and no one will lie for him, then you will see the scared little boy come out

Reactions: 12
I do wish they’d bubbled Kevin and abi together, so he could at least hug her when she’s breaking down crying, rather than just having to stand and stare at her.
Yes! I was just coming to say this
He bubbled with the lady who plays his sis but that wasn’t needed as much as this was.

I do also think they rushed the Seb and Nina getting together than dying, a longer relationship would’ve been better IMO
They’d only been together a matter of weeks and were madly in love, not very realistic.

Reactions: 19

I read that this is why the actress was changed as this story line has been planned for a long time and she was too young to do it.

I was surprised that the 2 girls were in the flat whilst the forensic people were gathering up the Coreys belongings.

Reactions: 8
I was surprised that the 2 girls were in the flat whilst the forensic people were gathering up the Coreys belongings.
This would be normal practice, Asha was the tenant so entitled to be there and Amy is her friend and supporting her. Once they touch nothing and just observe then it’s fine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.