Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S29S37

Husband has just told me that Leicester hospital is testing all patients for HIV :unsure:

Im so worried for all my vaccinated family.
None of them have had any severe vaccine reactions thankfully but some of their health has taken noticeable declines since they were vaccinated. A cousin of mine has been triple vaccinated and she's had a sinus infection for 5 weeks which isn't clearing up even with antibiotics. It's the same with alot of members of my family, they are getting poorly and not being able to shift it. It's worrying after the things I've read about the vaccine destroying the immune system.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Poddular

VIP Member
Everything is so messed up I genuinely fear for the future.
Not allowed to ask what people have died of.
People still thinking it's ok and normal for healthy young people to have unnecessary , possibly harmful medical procedures.
People believing all sorts of crap, not thinking for themselves, classing everyone together if they share one common thought and calling them names.
The brainwashing of the young particularly freaks me out. I was sat next to a triple vaccinated twenty something on the weekend. Just heard from them, they took a test before work today and tested positive so aren't going in. I asked why take the test? Were they ill? No, apparently it's normal for them and their friends to test after social events.
Well I'm in my 50s , unvaccinated and do not need a test to tell me if I'm ill or not.
Wtf is wrong with people. Make it stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

panache

Chatty Member
Trudeau has now implemented martial law

The first time the emergencies act has ever been used

It's supposed to be used against terrorists , an extreme measure

People can be arrested , have their bank accounts frozen , insurance cancelled, property confiscated all without due process

This doesn't just apply to the truckers but anyone who supports them in any way.

So people who donate to them offer them supplies or in any way support them in protests.

Crowdfunding platforms are to be investigated under money laundering terrorism laws

People aren't allowed to protest against the government

Added to all of this he still refuses to even consider ending federal vaccine mandates .

• Angry
  • Wow

BattleAxing

VIP Member
Husband has just told me that Leicester hospital is testing all patients for HIV :unsure:

Im so worried for all my vaccinated family.
None of them have had any severe vaccine reactions thankfully but some of their health has taken noticeable declines since they were vaccinated. A cousin of mine has been triple vaccinated and she's had a sinus infection for 5 weeks which isn't clearing up even with antibiotics. It's the same with alot of members of my family, they are getting poorly and not being able to shift it. It's worrying after the things I've read about the vaccine destroying the immune system.
Same. I’m worried too. My father in particular I stressed in the last thread how worried I was. His health has gotten so bad he refuses to have anymore vaccines and deeply regrets the ones he had. He has aged about 20 years since having them… he just looks really old and tired. He is always exhausted and falls asleep a lot. Like he has given up on life at just 60. He has also started to go deaf and nearly sacked from work for making big mistakes, he just seems a bit, dare I say it, almost like he is getting dementia sometimes. He wasnt like this before the vaccines and we are deeply worried about him.

• Sad
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
They have just been reprogrammed to now be hysterical about the next thing, ‘I’ve had my Covid-19 vaccination 😷’ is now ‘I stand with Ukraine 🇺🇦’. It’s the same people.
Beep boop beep boop.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think a lot of people don't understand that just because you read a conspiracy theory doesn't mean you believe it. And just because you believe one, doesn't mean you believe them all.

The way I explain it to my husband is, it's like there are all these puzzle pieces that don't fit the jigsaw that we are told is the truth. Conspiracy theorists try to find the puzzle they do fit too. Sometimes what they come up with is mad - like the Mandela effect and flat earth. But sometimes it's extremely plausible like big pharma and government not having the health and wellbeing of their citizens as their main priority. And they can throw satanic peddelo rings at us all the want, but people at the top of society have been found to be abusing women and children in groups. Does that mean frazzeldrip is real, I don't know, but the accusations of frazzeldrip don't stop the abuse that does go on being real.

Some conspiracies I just like because it brings a bit of magic to the world, like inner earth, or ancients aliens. Do i believe them, probably not, but I like to think it could be real and I woulndt rule it out. My mind is open.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Mbouzer

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, I really hope that he starts to feel better soon.
I noticed you said about going deaf and one of my neighbours has had a weird feeling in one ear, since her booster. She feels like it's blocked and can't hear well.
She went to the doctor and he said there might be an infection deep inside because he couldn't see anything, and prescribed antibiotics but they haven't helped so far, unfortunately.
Another of my neighbours was a very sprightly man in his seventies. He had the booster in November and I thought I saw a decline in his health.
One of his eyes went very red, then both were. He had to go to an eye clinic, got drops etc, one eye is still red.
Then he got covid in December, only a couple of weeks after the booster.
He had it quite badly, fever, chills, vomiting, terrible lower back pain that kept him awake.
He's recovered but sleeps loads and has lost his vitality.
A lady at my husbands work went deaf in one ear after her booster, her Dr told her it was a perfectly normal reaction and she was happy with that 🥴🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Sorry, @panache I can't bear to watch RB he makes me feel ill I know what he is saying at the moment is true I just don't trust him that reminds me even that last video I found on him has been taken down.. it was on an apparently uncensored platform

Yesterday someone on another thread said that another country didn't have it so bad with lockdown, someone from that country came in and said they had it really bad worse than anywhere else, Yet every time those of us here said how bad that country was having it that same person came in and said don't believe everything we read on the internet as its nowhere as bad as we were being told. 🤔

Also, another one from the Anti thread thinks everything we post is fake news just because we are CT

Reminds me (also ties into my first point) of when my daughter was young. I had told her "The Sun" was a joke newspaper and it lied all the time. One day we see a headline "Earthquake (somewhere in England) " and she roared with laughter saying mum look at this an earthquake in England. I said ah that is true, she was puzzled until I said "they don't tell lies about everything they mix lies and truth that is why you don't discount something because of who said it or who printed it"

She was 9 at the time so it was excusable
I think this thread touches a nerve with some posters because deep down they know that half of the stuff that's been shared on here has come to fruition in real life. In fact the more truth in the so called conspiracies we've talked about, the more they defend. What's that saying, "it's much easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Poddular

VIP Member
It feels like covid all over again in that if you dare to question then angry, laughing faces appear and randoms suddenly appear saying how dare you my whole street have died of covid blah blah. Just because we haven't become terrified of a virus or heartbroken over a conflict when we have been told to.
Well they can jog on.
As you say purrrrrrr I'm not keen on the sheep analogy but if the fleece fits. Last time I looked we still just about had freedom of speech.
I remember questioning why Russia were awarded the football world cup after their invasion in 2014 but no one in the media cared. Just like the pathetic knee bending, flag wearing footballers,empty guesture... they all went to Russia, will be going to Qatar and didn't kick off about Saudi takeover of Newcastle. Selective Outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey everyone, absolutely fantastic discussion on this thread. I just wanted to say, every person, whether it be online or in real life who cling on to the notion that the world is real and everything that happens here is real, is going to know just how unreal it actually was when they can't get food and there is no fuel. Alot of people genuinely believe that here in the West, even if we hit a depression and money becomes scarce etc then somehow we will cope. They don't realise, that is not where we're headed. They are going to literally starve us. I hear everything in allegory, it drives me nuts at times and is very hard to switch off. At the beginning of the COVID episodes of the greatest show on earth, my place of work had the television on all the time and I couldn't avoid the play act but what I heard regularly was that somewhere along the line, starvation was in store. My husband (the only person I speak to of what I hear and feel), told me although he has lived for years with my strange feelings etc he couldn't quite get on board with the starvation thing as a pandemic and sickness was the focal point of the fear extraction. The feeling is as strong as ever to me and I wasn't going to post this but I feel I should. Someone up the thread mentioned that everything is upside down and opposite of what it should be. This is exactly correct. I think on everything for myself and one thing I'm absolutely staunch about is that my mind is CLOSED. When we talk about having an OPEN mind, it's exactly what is wanted from the ones who seek to harness our will. My inner world and my own headspace is so infinitely vast as is every single person's on the planet, we must choose wisely who we open this up to. It's all we have that is our very own. I love to read this thread as I get goosebumps because it's so heartening to see that people are beginning to realise there's more to this world than meets the eye. Also, I wouldn't let the naysayers of truth bother anyone. Let them have their blissful ignorance. Before too long, there will be no denials of the truth because that is an intrinsic part of this whole dog and pony show, EVERYONE has got to learn they've been had for the maximum pleasure of the those running the show. It just happens at different times for us all but to all it will happen if they survive the next decade. Much love to everyone here be they friend or foe 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Look at these politicians like Adern and Trudeau that went through the young leaders fascist dictators program at the WEF, they seem to think that people work for them not the other way round. Let’s hope they get dragged out and the people take back their countries.

• Heart

S29S37

Same. I’m worried too. My father in particular I stressed in the last thread how worried I was. His health has gotten so bad he refuses to have anymore vaccines and deeply regrets the ones he had. He has aged about 20 years since having them… he just looks really old and tired. He is always exhausted and falls asleep a lot. Like he has given up on life at just 60. He has also started to go deaf and nearly sacked from work for making big mistakes, he just seems a bit, dare I say it, almost like he is getting dementia sometimes. He wasnt like this before the vaccines and we are deeply worried about him.
This sounds exactly like my grandad! He keeps going dizzy, spaces out alot and couldn't go out shopping because he found it too loud, he now goes around on a mobility scooter despite being completely fine before the vaccine. He has been diagnosed with a 'genetic' heart condition recently, but never had any of the symptoms before. He's in his 60s and I understand people age, but I saw him in September 2020 and he was okay, then July 2021 he seems like a shell of himself, like how you mentioned with your dad, it looks on the surface like dementia.
Everytime my mum calls I expect bad news :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
All I know is I don't believe a single thing reported about this Russia/Ukraine. All I know is all this has magnificent timing. Covid is over, and the same day a war starts. Fancy that 🤡

• Heart
  • Sick

1001 others

VIP Member
The events happening in Canada are unfolding in NZ a few weeks later. We are living in very, very scary times.

In NZ, the protesters are still outside Parliament, where they've created a village of sorts (it's impressive!). From the most generous of food donations (SO much food), to laundry services, schooling, massages, yoga, a bouncy castle, cricket, a medic tent (with qualified staff), live music ... some have even ripped up some grass banks to erect vegetable gardens :LOL: - they're definitely in it for the long haul! There is so much ingenuity there ... wow, just wow. There is some serious money funding the protesters - they have portaloos, hay (for when the Speaker of the House turned all the sprinklers on the protesters and ruined the ground), and supplies that just keep on coming.

Jabcinda (as we like to call her) is looking very strained these days - but still, she won't meet with the protesters!

It's going to be very interesting indeed to see how this all ends.

Meanwhile, more and more people arrive each day to the protest, and even a couple of well-known names are either there, or have said they're on their way.

1645137989689.png
1645138139265.png
1645138161373.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
All the money that could be mined from the vaccines has been done already. It was reported we will bin 3.5 million doses of the booster, but it doesn’t matter if we’ve already signed a contract for them. $18 billion for Moderna. Think it was $50 billion for their beloved Pfizer.

Pfizer’s forced FOI data is due on the first of every month. the first one wasn’t surprising, but I doubt the majority of people are even aware it came out. The rhetoric will be "we only suggested it may help, it was ultimately your choice”.

I’ve been into minimalism for the past 3-4 years. So have become used to not spending and buying extras spending mainly on just food and therapy, but the difference is that it was about choice not need.

With rising food, transport, gas & electricity , council tax, petrol costs most people are not just facing just one thing. I think it’s deliberately designed to push even more into poverty and to destroy the middle class so you only have the poor and the super rich. The Financial Times did a report that said the covid pandemic has undone the previous 30 years of progress. There will always be food just that not everyone will afford to eat .
My dad has been saying for decades that the elites want to go back to very poor and very rich. They don't like the middle classes.

We have also used cheap foreign labour and overseas sweat shops for our "grunt" work. But that is coming to and end. What happens to the super rich when we get real equality for all? They have to squash that.

Food prices are getting higher and higher. We're not poor but there are things I just don't buy anymore because I can do without, mainly the things that make the food taste good. I'm also buying more and more frozen vegetables, mainly because it's cheaper and can't go off. Hard times are coming.

I can't help feel envious of my parents. With the cheap houses, social mobility, free university, jobs for life, pensions. When I was a kid we had two holidays a year, I can't even afford one. But based on jobs, me and my husband are on par with my dad and mum. The difference is we spend so much just on mortgage bills and food.

• Sad
  • Heart
Some of the propergander on the telly about Russia. It's a joke.

They told us we needed to lockdown because if a global pandemic. They told us we would all be poorer as a result but we accept that because it's for the greater good. All the while the rich and powerful don't follow the rules and get richer and richer

Now conveniently just as we're about to start recovering from the pandemic, we're going to war. A war that will cause poverty, inflation and economic crashes. And I wonder who'll get richer?

All this stuff is designed to make us accept a lower standard of living, while the rich hoard all the wealth.

People stood up against the pandemic and we need to stand up against this war. Anyone is gov that is pro war and pro pandemic can't be trusted.

panache

Chatty Member
Sorry about the angry emoji, it was related to Justin Trudeau,(not your post I'm having a visceral reaction to that man today) I seem to have had a (hopefully temporary) sense of humour bypass.

I just hate the way he is treating the truckers, and the way he has turned Canada into a totalitarian state. I know a lot of people feel the same, I just let emotion get the better of me today, regarding this issue.
It's a scary precedent he's set 🤷‍♀️ what if other countries do the same?
I really hope that it massively backfires and that he eventually faces the consequences, but will he, what are people's opinions on that?

It's concerning?

Just reading up on old conspiracy theory threads, and just thought I would ask out of curiosity about his father Pierre Trudeau.
Seems like an evil man, from what I have gathered (read in the past) and quite powerful, in the hierarchy of the global (political) elite?
Looks like his son is a chip off the old block carrying out daddy's work.

I definitely feel like Canada has been hit very hard (deliberately so) and used almost as a guinea pig, as a place fit for mass political control, Draconian restrictions and with a tyrant who hid his fascism behind a charming progressive facade.
Tbh I feel bad for Canadians, but in a sense of solidarity, because really it seems to me as if we are also having a soft slide into tyranny, whereas with them it's been a full on assault.
There but for the grace of God.....go us?
Don't know which is worse, sorry if I'm sounding pessimistic.
I hope the tide will turn.

I've been trying to explain how bad Canada has been under Trudeau on here and elsewhere for a while.

I don't think it really registered with most people though

Globally he had honed his image and the PR coming out of Canada was very good. Not just about him but about many other things.

The reality for Canadians has been very different from how he has been portrayed and perceived internationally

I'm sure many thought that I was exaggerating.

Related to Covid it's been one of the most restrictive countries in the world and there's no end in sight- not even a plan or a bit of hope for people to lift mandates. This despite the highest vax rate in the world pretty much

He's still pushing boosters and vaccines for kids.

When people were up in arms about Austria I could see that their restrictions weren't nearly as bad as those in Canada

The unvaccinated still can't actually leave the country they're trapped here.

Well at least now the masquerade is over and other countries can see who he really is.

This should serve as a warning to other countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Best to ignore. Arguing with them is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20