Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The vaccines work and that’s why people have menstrual disturbances - because Covid itself causes the same problem “ .

Okay I’ll believe that too then. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“The vaccines work and that’s why people have menstrual disturbances - because Covid itself causes the same problem “ .

Yes, have you not seen the long thread on painful periods after covid? 🤔

Reactions: 7

Gaslighting at its finest 🤣 I heavily eye rolled when I saw that comment

It’s absolutely alarming the amount of young, fit men of a certain age falling ill or dying from cardiac issues. There’s just too many for it to be a coincidence. The media is reporting that Jamel Edwards MBE died from a heart attack. I don’t know his status but I hope nobody jumps on me for wondering if it’s vaccine related.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s absolutely alarming the amount of young, fit men of a certain age falling ill or dying from cardiac issues. There’s just too many for it to be a coincidence. The media is reporting that Jamel Edwards MBE died from a heart attack. I don’t know his status but I hope nobody jumps on me for wondering if it’s vaccine related.

I have seen his sad death posted about, and anyone questioning is jumped on. That would not happen if it was covid and people asked. it's only disrespectful to question if it might have been the vaccines.

Hugo talks series on this. part one missing Why is no one allowed to ask? No one is saying no one died before covid vaccines but this many.

part 2

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/young-hearts-pt-2-checkur6-hugo-talks-lockdown_yz8kQdSvOKIa1wj.html

Part 3
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...jab-the-media-are-silent_hdJ22a9xQmG7iJR.html

Part 4
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/young-hearts-part-iv_LO6K67wZlCrOWG6.html

part 5
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...ng-injuries-from-the-jab_SERsT6YanubzaIP.html

part 6
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...lling-up-with-the-jabbed_tnY7PoaFSs398If.html

part 7

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...tes-collapsing-and-dying_vTGPhrKmSYRwJEa.html

part 8

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...-can-the-media-hide-this_CmjXdcOJ4zwm8Gh.html

Part 9
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...day-now-too-many-to-hide_XLODh9b7CMTk3LD.html

part 10

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...w-many-more-will-it-take_t8WgZvKtp2xHhVZ.html

part11
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...cover-up-graphic-warning_vurXnTlG9WrGcGX.html

part 12

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/youn...ge-msm-in-damage-control_Ttcd4AsxhLl2x6H.html

Reactions: 6
Yes I’ve seen people assuming his death was drugs related or suicide but questioning the safety of a vaccine is seen as disrespectful. I hope I’m wrong of course. May he R.I.P.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yeah not heard of that covid symptoms 🤔 What’s next? “The vaccines work and that’s why people have HIV - because Covid itself causes the same problem’’. Anything but Pfizer I guess.

Reactions: 9
Everything is so messed up I genuinely fear for the future.
Not allowed to ask what people have died of.
People still thinking it's ok and normal for healthy young people to have unnecessary , possibly harmful medical procedures.
People believing all sorts of crap, not thinking for themselves, classing everyone together if they share one common thought and calling them names.
The brainwashing of the young particularly freaks me out. I was sat next to a triple vaccinated twenty something on the weekend. Just heard from them, they took a test before work today and tested positive so aren't going in. I asked why take the test? Were they ill? No, apparently it's normal for them and their friends to test after social events.
Well I'm in my 50s , unvaccinated and do not need a test to tell me if I'm ill or not.
Wtf is wrong with people. Make it stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t mean to sound insensitive at all but is there any confirmation at all that Jamal Edwards had any jabs?

I don’t like the fact that young people having heart attacks is suddenly being normalised by media and society. And the fact a lot of people get defensive and aggressive if you so much question it - I get most of these defensive people could be jabbed though and they must have a mindset where if they tell themselves enough, the obvious isn’t true.

Just seen this. I wonder if there is any truth to it?

I remember being taught something similar to this in GCSE biology, a tumour is your body trying to evolve as we have done over millenia

I went home and told my mum and got my head bit off since my nan had died of cancer about 10 years earlier 🙃well not similar in the slightest but an alternative view anyway haha

Well I genuinely don't know what to think about this, but it's certainly interesting. 😳🤷‍♀️
What does anyone else think?
Could a hoax or fake news be fabricated to this extent? Also the extent of deception involved, would that be even feasible, practical?
Or has it just become standard practice, as far as the media is concerned, could they really distort our perception of reality to this extent?
It being for them a kind of pantomime,and that the top few could be in on it, and the rest of us are basically being played as fools. 🤡
Yes laugh if you will😛 it's a head fudge! 🙃

Well I genuinely don't know what to think about this, but it's certainly interesting. 😳🤷‍♀️
What does anyone else think?
Could a hoax or fake news be fabricated to this extent? Also the extent of deception involved, would that be even feasible, practical?
Or has it just become standard practice, as far as the media is concerned, could they really distort our perception of reality to this extent?
It being for them a kind of pantomime,and that the top few could be in on it, and the rest of us are basically being played as fools. 🤡
Yes laugh if you will😛 it's a head fudge! 🙃

I got obsessed with reading all of Chris Spiveys writings during second lockdown. He certainly entertained me... whether I believed any,all or some I still haven't decided. But I admired his mind.

• Heart
I got obsessed with reading all of Chris Spiveys writings during second lockdown. He certainly entertained me... whether I believed any,all or some I still haven't decided. But I admired his mind.
Absolutely @Poddular, he just turns everything that most of us, probably think we know, upside down.
🙃
It reminds me of something I read once, along the lines of if you imagine that everything the media tells you is a lie, you will arrive at the truth?
It's kind of a disturbing thought, and yet, sometimes in the things that can seem the most outlandish, there could be elements of truth?
It definitely is food for thought, maybe not to rely to much on what we think we know, :unsure:.....
He definitely is provocative!

Then again, one thing springs to mind in all this, the elites love of masks and role/cos play etc.....all the world's a stage etc etc...
Maybe that's why they were so keen to mask (muzzle us) as well?
I expect that comment to go down like a lead balloon, but I always thought of it as a power play, with us as the submissives!
I never believed it was healthy for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been contemplating asking for a few days now... What are we thinking about the Queen, Covid and the possibility of soft launching her death?

*Feel the need to caveat - I'm interested in how we think the government and media are playing/will play things and how do we know what to trust. Not opinions on the monarchy or individual members (there's enough threads on those 😅)

** Also not wishing for her death! Just think it's going to be a fascinating time to love through, especially given the last few years!

I don’t mean to sound insensitive at all but is there any confirmation at all that Jamal Edwards had any jabs?

I don’t like the fact that young people having heart attacks is suddenly being normalised by media and society. And the fact a lot of people get defensive and aggressive if you so much question it - I get most of these defensive people could be jabbed though and they must have a mindset where if they tell themselves enough, the obvious isn’t true.
I follow a woman on ig and she msged to say she knows for a fact he was jabbed. I believe it because if it was covid and hed not been jabbed it would be all over the papers that he wished hed got jabbed. I do feel so very sad that ppl have trusted msm and govts and got jabbed and died or injured from them.

Also read in Daily Mail the Police arent going any further with that evidence 1000s of people provided.

Ive just read through that. Some photos look really alike but some i just think what is he on about. Also why would they fake people

Last edited:
Same - I love him! I don't think he's been very well ... hope he's okay.

I've been contemplating asking for a few days now... What are we thinking about the Queen, Covid and the possibility of soft launching her death?

*Feel the need to caveat - I'm interested in how we think the government and media are playing/will play things and how do we know what to trust. Not opinions on the monarchy or individual members (there's enough threads on those 😅)

** Also not wishing for her death! Just think it's going to be a fascinating time to love through, especially given the last few years!
I'm of the belief that she passed away a few years ago (2-3), and a range of ladies have been playing 'her' since. For those keen to look this up, use something like 'Duck Go Go' and you'll see a lot of information there which you can use to make up your own mind.

This cover - and there is a lot of chat in conspiracy circles that 'TIME' always tells the people what's really going on or will happen - hinted at this:

1645590819041.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Same - I love him! I don't think he's been very well ... hope he's okay.

I'm of the belief that she passed away a few years ago (2-3), and a range of ladies have been playing 'her' since. For those keen to look this up, use something like 'Duck Go Go' and you'll see a lot of information there which you can use to make up your own mind.

This cover - and there is a lot of chat in conspiracy circles that 'TIME' always tells the people what's really going on or will happen - hinted at this:

View attachment 1081843

Same. Christmas day video was 100% a different person. huge breasts, long face. That was not her.
Also, people said about the brooch being on the wrong side. I'm not that observant but since then I have always looked at her brooch on image search and those people were right she just didn't wear her brooch on that side. significance? I have no idea, but there will be one.

1645593830379.png

I used to follow Chris years ago, such a mind, but sadly he went off a tangent I could no longer follow. I'm not saying what he says isn't true just that he was a bit too aggressive in his approach for me. He used to rant and rave a lot on his FB and I backed off. not seen him for a very long time now.

I do believe the same people play other people others don't see it just like they don't see those same people used in the false flags. Once you see one thing your eyes open to other things and you wonder how the F you never see it before.

Is anyone else feeling that there could be a cyberattack very soon? I keep hearing talk about it so I'm now expecting one and they will blame Russia as always.

love how people are laughing at RT propaganda while watching the BBC 🤣 Strange how they see the manikins, prosthetics and fakeness on one side but not the other.

RT is invaluable for watching all the protests that the BBC pretend are not happening

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been thinking exactly the same thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.