Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else feeling that there could be a cyberattack very soon? I keep hearing talk about it so I'm now expecting one and they will blame Russia as always.
Yes I still believe the cyber polygon will happen, another WEF event. This will be the cause of the monetary system collapsing and the start of central bank digital currencies which they are planning for right now. I think we will see a few years of tension between countries first though and then something will happen. I don’t think we will jump from pandemic straight to cyber attack/internet shutdown. They want the great reset in place by 2030 so still plenty of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same. Christmas day video was 100% a different person. huge breasts, long face. That was not her.
Also, people said about the brooch being on the wrong side. I'm not that observant but since then I have always looked at her brooch on image search and those people were right she just didn't wear her brooch on that side. significance? I have no idea, but there will be one.

View attachment 1081860

I used to follow Chris years ago, such a mind, but sadly he went off a tangent I could no longer follow. I'm not saying what he says isn't true just that he was a bit too aggressive in his approach for me. He used to rant and rave a lot on his FB and I backed off. not seen him for a very long time now.

I do believe the same people play other people others don't see it just like they don't see those same people used in the false flags. Once you see one thing your eyes open to other things and you wonder how the F you never see it before.

Is anyone else feeling that there could be a cyberattack very soon? I keep hearing talk about it so I'm now expecting one and they will blame Russia as always.

love how people are laughing at RT propaganda while watching the BBC 🤣 Strange how they see the manikins, prosthetics and fakeness on one side but not the other.

RT is invaluable for watching all the protests that the BBC pretend are not happening
I 💯 thought she looked fake in that video.. she just looked off… I think they might have used this technology

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some of the propergander on the telly about Russia. It's a joke.

They told us we needed to lockdown because if a global pandemic. They told us we would all be poorer as a result but we accept that because it's for the greater good. All the while the rich and powerful don't follow the rules and get richer and richer

Now conveniently just as we're about to start recovering from the pandemic, we're going to war. A war that will cause poverty, inflation and economic crashes. And I wonder who'll get richer?

All this stuff is designed to make us accept a lower standard of living, while the rich hoard all the wealth.

People stood up against the pandemic and we need to stand up against this war. Anyone is gov that is pro war and pro pandemic can't be trusted.

Reactions: 21
Old Thread

https://tattle.life/threads/conspiracy-theories-17.25506/

I was reading something today about a fungus superbug

I also heard in a video that the event that lockdowns the world is about a fungus

One to watch.
Anyone else heard about that weird disease affecting people in New Brunswick? Something to do with eating lobster that’s lived in water with chemicals in…after covid I’m literally not surprised any more and fully expect every disease that pops up to go global 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Same. Christmas day video was 100% a different person. huge breasts, long face. That was not her.
Also, people said about the brooch being on the wrong side. I'm not that observant but since then I have always looked at her brooch on image search and those people were right she just didn't wear her brooch on that side. significance? I have no idea, but there will be one.

View attachment 1081860

I used to follow Chris years ago, such a mind, but sadly he went off a tangent I could no longer follow. I'm not saying what he says isn't true just that he was a bit too aggressive in his approach for me. He used to rant and rave a lot on his FB and I backed off. not seen him for a very long time now.

I do believe the same people play other people others don't see it just like they don't see those same people used in the false flags. Once you see one thing your eyes open to other things and you wonder how the F you never see it before.

love how people are laughing at RT propaganda while watching the BBC 🤣 Strange how they see the manikins, prosthetics and fakeness on one side but not the other.

RT is invaluable for watching all the protests that the BBC pretend are not happening
I tried reading the Russia/Ukraine thread but the ignorance and silliness just depresses me, along with the usual insightful "I hate Trump" posts 🤦.
Getting really depressed reading threads and in real life how easily led, ignorant, followers of the herd, closed minded , blindly trusting people are. It's like the majority stick their fingers in their ears until it affects them and then they just want to know HOW it will affect them before they move onto the next bandwagon. Or laughing at those who dare to step away from the narrative. So easy for some to laugh but I never see their actual views on anything of worth.
Sorry but I'm not feeling very charitable towards (most) peoples mindsets at the moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think Putin is trying to start a war. I think it's all propergander. Someone actually said this morning he's gone insain like Hitler from the lockdowns.

I think the USA are forever moving closer to the ukrain. The Ukrain has an important russian base and is probably a good spot strategically, so Putin is just flexing to keep the Americans away.

Russia is a massive exporter of gas, wheat, sunflower and fertilizer. We need them, big time. Maybe TPTB want Putin out so they can get some one of their own in charge.

• Heart
I've always really liked putin, although admittedly I know nothing about Russian politics as I'm from the UK, I just don't get a bad feeling about him like many other do.

When the media hate someone, its usually because they are a threat to them, not the general public.

Reactions: 18
I've always really liked putin, although admittedly I know nothing about Russian politics as I'm from the UK, I just don't get a bad feeling about him like many other do.

When the media hate someone, its usually because they are a threat to them, not the general public.
I think you're right.

What has Putin ever actually done. Yes his values are different to the west, but so are Japan's and many other countries, and we don't hate them. It's claimed they use the internet to manipulate western politics, but is there any evidence of that. Sounds like a convenient scape goat to me. I honestly think the Russian hatred by the USA is a throwback from the Nazi war on communism.

Trump had the right attitude, make friends with these people. Not constant war. Trump had his faults. But I don't beleive he is part of that new world order lot and I think actually wanted what was best for the American people. Which for him ment ending foreign wars, not starting more.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I tried reading the Russia/Ukraine thread but the ignorance and silliness just depresses me, along with the usual insightful "I hate Trump" posts 🤦.
Getting really depressed reading threads and in real life how easily led, ignorant, followers of the herd, closed minded , blindly trusting people are. It's like the majority stick their fingers in their ears until it affects them and then they just want to know HOW it will affect them before they move onto the next bandwagon. Or laughing at those who dare to step away from the narrative. So easy for some to laugh but I never see their actual views on anything of worth.
Sorry but I'm not feeling very charitable towards (most) peoples mindsets at the moment.
Life will come at these people fast and unfortunately they will only have their ignorance and naivety to blame.
I was having a conversation with a women in my work who was bragging about having over £150k in her savings account, I was telling her it’s not wise to keep that amount of money in the bank (inflation being a big reason but there’s many more) and that she should look into investing. Wouldn’t hear a word of it apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about. Well we’ll see how that works out for her a few years down the line.

Reactions: 12
@1001 others @Purrrrrrr @Mbouzer

Thank you for replying! Yes, something just isn't ringing true about any of it, hasn't for a while now but it's becoming more obvious! Every story they release my thoughts spiral, like announcing she has Covid... I question what reaction they are hoping for - was the timing linked to the restrictions dropping, was it another distraction from something else...

@Poddular I find comfort in coming back here to read, while I don't post often, I am so grateful for all of you who share your thoughts/feelings/questions/ideas etc. 🙌🏻 I love how accepting and respecting you all are - we'll have different views but it's not an issue. I don't feel like anyone here has any interest in forcing others to believe the same as them, it's about putting information out there isn't it.

For me personally, I always enjoyed reading traditional conspiracy theories because I was fascinated with the way we can receive the same information and see it so differently. I love the way our minds work, how some people can seemingly see something out of nothing, but it makes sense. I like to question things,to understand different viewpoints even if I disagree.

From what I can gather, in this thread we have a wide range of ages, backgrounds, experiences etc., I wonder what it is that means we think like this? Are we just naturally inquisitive, open-minded? Were we either encouraged or discouraged to ask questions growing up? Whatever the reason, I am so glad to have found here 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Life will come at these people fast and unfortunately they will only have their ignorance and naivety to blame.
I was having a conversation with a women in my work who was bragging about having over £150k in her savings account, I was telling her it’s not wise to keep that amount of money in the bank (inflation being a big reason but there’s many more) and that she should look into investing. Wouldn’t hear a word of it apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about. Well we’ll see how that works out for her a few years down the line.
My parents have some money in the bank in savings , not as much as that but what kind of investments would you recommend?

Reactions: 5
My parents have some money in the bank in savings , not as much as that but what kind of investments would you recommend?
Bitcoin, land, precious metals. Whatever people feel is safest for them to invest in. The last place I’d want that kind of money is a savings account.

Reactions: 9
Eliza, I love your post and feel the same way. I don’t post often but I keep up with the thread and enjoy everyone’s posts and the open-mindedness of the general discussion.

I personally think that people like us who are drawn to ‘conspiracies’ (which I actually think is a rather glib term as some of the things discussed aren’t conspiracy but indeed fact) is our intuition. I think we are more adept at using, understanding and trusting our intuition, and consciously and unconsciously seeing patterns which others might not pick up on. Most people believe what they are told and don’t know how to ‘see’ beyond that, they don’t understand the value and importance of our intuition and gut feelings and instead rely solely on empirical information. I don’t know how many of us are into Myers-Briggs but I’m an INFJ and I think the write up here explains what I mean quite well and I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of us here can relate : -

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@1001 others @Purrrrrrr @Mbouzer

Thank you for replying! Yes, something just isn't ringing true about any of it, hasn't for a while now but it's becoming more obvious! Every story they release my thoughts spiral, like announcing she has Covid... I question what reaction they are hoping for - was the timing linked to the restrictions dropping, was it another distraction from something else...

@Poddular I find comfort in coming back here to read, while I don't post often, I am so grateful for all of you who share your thoughts/feelings/questions/ideas etc. 🙌🏻 I love how accepting and respecting you all are - we'll have different views but it's not an issue. I don't feel like anyone here has any interest in forcing others to believe the same as them, it's about putting information out there isn't it.

For me personally, I always enjoyed reading traditional conspiracy theories because I was fascinated with the way we can receive the same information and see it so differently. I love the way our minds work, how some people can seemingly see something out of nothing, but it makes sense. I like to question things,to understand different viewpoints even if I disagree.

From what I can gather, in this thread we have a wide range of ages, backgrounds, experiences etc., I wonder what it is that means we think like this? Are we just naturally inquisitive, open-minded? Were we either encouraged or discouraged to ask questions growing up? Whatever the reason, I am so glad to have found here 🙌🏻
I have always been a bit of a free thinker. I left school and was working full time at 13 (not that I went often anyway once hitting senior school) I was always being chased by the school board for non-attendance. I would go back for a day and then off again, working for my BIL job sharing with my sister. I found out how to stay away but make it look like I was there by using pre-written late slips that my friend put in the register every day for me
I hated school, best years of my life? give over. It was boring most of the kids bored me as well ( think of going to school with those in other threads, parrots without any free thoughts of their own)

When was everyone's OMFG moment and then after that moment you realised everything was a lie?
Mine was 911 I could not understand why Bush always said 911 Iraq /Iraq 911 I kept thinking why is he doing that but no one else seemed to notice it but by doing that it helped pave the way for the Iraq war and that big fat lie. after that I see more and more until everything I once believed was true, I knew was a lie bit by bit it was revealed

Then after that, I had my spiritual awakening and realised there was much more to it all than I had previously thought.

It's so strange reading the Ukraine thread and how they see Putin and yet they could not see Biden's dementia. I read it and think they are brainwashed they read here and think we are crazy. The reason I know I am not wrong is because I question myself all the time, they never do. they are what I call arrogantly right. why would they need to dig deeper when every media and platform tells them they are right.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More madness which came out a few days ago:

Makes sense about Mum and Dad: they don't want the traditional set up of families like in Brave New World.

You do realise that some kids aren't brought up with a Mum nor Dad, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You do realise that some kids aren't brought up with a Mum nor Dad, right?
But surely that doesn’t mean mum and dad can’t be used? My child’s father is dead but I’m not ‘offended’ and my child isn’t ‘stigmatised’ by people using the words mum and dad.
It’s just nonsense.

Reactions: 11
But surely that doesn’t mean mum and dad can’t be used? My child’s father is dead but I’m not ‘offended’ by people using the words mum and dad so I don’t know who would be?
It’s just nonsense.
I'm more coming from the angle of children who are care experienced. They may not have a Mum or a Dad, only guardians. Speaking from experience here, as someone who did not have anyone to call "mum" or "dad" growing up - and when at highschool despite the teachers knowing this, they kept on asking me questions about Mum & Dad - particularly my German language teacher who tried to teach everyone to say what occupation our Mum & Dad had in German.

I don't think Mum & Dad can be banned - I just think we can be a little bit more sensitive to the modern day families that have evolved.

Reactions: 11
I have always been a bit of a free thinker. I left school and was working full time at 13 (not that I went often anyway once hitting senior school) I was always being chased by the school board for non-attendance. I would go back for a day and then off again, working for my BIL job sharing with my sister. I found out how to stay away but make it look like I was there by using pre-written late slips that my friend put in the register every day for me
I hated school, best years of my life? give over. It was boring most of the kids bored me as well ( think of going to school with those in other threads, parrots without any free thoughts of their own)

When was everyone's OMFG moment and then after that moment you realised everything was a lie?
Mine was 911 I could not understand why Bush always said 911 Iraq /Iraq 911 I kept thinking why is he doing that but no one else seemed to notice it but by doing that it helped pave the way for the Iraq war and that big fat lie. after that I see more and more until everything I once believed was true, I knew was a lie bit by bit it was revealed

Then after that, I had my spiritual awakening and realised there was much more to it all than I had previously thought.

It's so strange reading the Ukraine thread and how they see Putin and yet they could not see Biden's dementia. I read it and think they are brainwashed they read here and think we are crazy. The reason I know I am not wrong is because I question myself all the time, they never do. they are what I call arrogantly right. why would they need to dig deeper when every media and platform tells them they are right.
My OMFG moment was when I first watched Everything is a Rich Man’s Trick years ago. I was in a total stupor for days afterwards, it left me reeling.

• Heart
More madness which came out a few days ago:

Makes sense about Mum and Dad: they don't want the traditional set up of families like in Brave New World.

I put that on the UO thread a few days ago , even more madness apparently now there’s womanface 🙄 what next babyface 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My OMFG moment was when I first watched Everything is a Rich Man’s Trick years ago. I was in a total stupor for days afterwards, it left me reeling.
One of my fav videos, watched it many times now. Another one I love is Frankinskies on weather manipulation its very easy to convince people on the climate BS when you control the weather

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.