Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poddular

VIP Member
I get so sad and angry hearing about and seeing first hand all these poor people going through these side effects.
They trusted people who told them to have the vaccines and are now being told it's stress, normal or unrelated.
As for those who continue to turn a blind eye or debunk,debunk,debunk... if I'm being charitable they are naive, sheltered and blindly trusting. But more likely pigheaded, in denial,thick or on the payroll.
Insulting imo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Poddular

VIP Member
I don't feel any of us should be shamed into apologising for our views just because we don't trust the media ( with good reason). We don't have to bleat , flag wave and constantly tell everyone our concern for it to be real.

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I don’t know why people get so triggered by what other people believe in and feel the need to ridicule them. I don’t believe in flat earth and many other CTs but I’m not going to call someone who does names. I’ll watch videos and look at link that they feel backs up their beliefs and then make my own mind up about it. I think some people are just not capable of doing that.

• Heart

BattleAxing

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a lot of nervous laughter on certain posts here. Just saying.

Yes but you post quite often propaganda without checking it before because it suits your narrative of the world. Not much different from the people you like to make fun of.
This is a CT thread though. If said “propaganda” doesn’t fit your narrative why not go to a thread that suits your own? This thread makes a really enjoyable read for those who would like to look deeper into things without the anti lot coming in here trying to disprove and using poor examples and fear to debunk everything. You have your own thread for that. I don’t understand why certain a persons comments aren’t deleted for derailing either.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
My aunt is a bigger conspiracy theorist then me, but I still don't agree with everything she says. Same here. For example recently someone said they didn't like Lady Diana Spencer but I'm a fan. I don't like either Trump or Putin, but there's no back and forth trying to convince me that I'm wrong to think the way I do.

I also got a lot of support here and was believed when I spoke about my brother's pfizer reaction. For one ex friend in particular as long as he hadn't died it was still okay and in that same sentence I was told it was rare.

You just have to listen.
Exactly. You do you, I do me. I don't push away everything you say because we don't like or dislike the same people. Nor do you. we respect even if we don't agree. we all know we have been wrong before and could easily be wrong again. So for us, we keep an open mind because when we close off because we don't like someone we could be shutting out something important.

I glad you felt supported I remember on digital spy when saying about my friend dying and getting banned and accused of lying and scaremongering but here I felt supported apart from here and there on other threads but mostly people believed me. it made such a difference

staff edit;
Report anyone disrupting thread, goading, arguing or attempting to moderate.
thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I think a lot of people don't understand that just because you read a conspiracy theory doesn't mean you believe it. And just because you believe one, doesn't mean you believe them all.

The way I explain it to my husband is, it's like there are all these puzzle pieces that don't fit the jigsaw that we are told is the truth. Conspiracy theorists try to find the puzzle they do fit too. Sometimes what they come up with is mad - like the Mandela effect and flat earth. But sometimes it's extremely plausible like big pharma and government not having the health and wellbeing of their citizens as their main priority. And they can throw satanic peddelo rings at us all the want, but people at the top of society have been found to be abusing women and children in groups. Does that mean frazzeldrip is real, I don't know, but the accusations of frazzeldrip don't stop the abuse that does go on being real.

Some conspiracies I just like because it brings a bit of magic to the world, like inner earth, or ancients aliens. Do i believe them, probably not, but I like to think it could be real and I woulndt rule it out. My mind is open.
Do you remember when you were allowed to have an opinion about something without being labelled a "pro trumper", "anti vaxxer", or a "conspiracy theorist"? 😂

• Haha

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Pro Trump movement? Isn’t this Canada 🤣
Msm are still so obsessed by trump it’s hilarious.
Yes why do they hate him/use him as a scapegoat so much?
Isn't that enough to arose suspicion?
I was always someone who considered myself very left wing and liberal, then Trump got elected, and sorry to insult people but I've never seen such faux outrage in my life.
It seemed to me to be the very essence of virtue signalling, and who could shout the loudest.
So much so that I came away with the impression that well he can't be as bad as people make out, that's just not possible. :unsure:

Then I fell down a rabbit hole with Q which seemed a bit fanciful, however one thing stuck in my mind, and it was Trump's insistence on building that wall/barrier.
At the time people were mainly horrified, but then I read an explanation that made sense to me.
It's not so much that Trump wanted to stop people (illegal immigrants) from getting in, it was more a case of he didn't want the trafficking route to be open and available.

That was the theory and knowing people from Albania and Kosovo that have been trafficked, and also knowing of some traffickers myself (which I have always been disgusted by) I had a bit of an epiphany, and from that moment I started to question everything.
I think that like him or loathe him (and I admit I go from one state to another on that) Trump to me is a rare person in that he acts as a catalyst for change.

For good or for bad.....he has that kind of almost,
electrical energy....things happen...they move...they don't stay stagnant.
He gave a kick up the backside to complacency, he sent out shockwaves, maybe people got threatened by that, but at the same time he rejuvenated and invigorated things?
Now people have sleepy Joe, who looks like he's waiting for his meds and a bed bath! 😴 :D
Do people seriously prefer that?
The mind boggles.🥴
Also why does he get an (almost) free pass, from the press? Honestly I've never seen such bias, and that isn't good, no matter people's beliefs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mbouzer

Yup, that one.
we are getting a bashing on breakfast tv this morning……. Pesky killer anti vaxxers 😵
Aren’t we all meant to be dead by now anyway? Don’t know why they are still trying to push the killer anti-vaxxer narrative 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18

S29S37

I've always really liked putin, although admittedly I know nothing about Russian politics as I'm from the UK, I just don't get a bad feeling about him like many other do.

When the media hate someone, its usually because they are a threat to them, not the general public.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Love her or hate her she's absolutely spot on about this.

I don't like her and could never be friends with her but she isn't wrong, nor was she wrong about covid and many other things over the last 4 or so years. It's a shame so many won't listen to people they don't like because to find out the truth you have to listen to all sides and all types of people even those you don't like.

Everywhere I am seeing people cry out for Nato to take action and create a no-fly zone. Do they not realise if they did, that would be the end, they are basically killing their own family and it would have done nothing to help Ukraine. I wish people would just turn off their TV for one day and use all that energy looking into Zelenskyy and the Ukraine and what the US and Nato have been doing to Ukraine and the surrounding areas all to get at Russia.

What is that saying.. its easier to fool people than get them to see they have been fooled .
Its very true. Its like the fight scene in "They Live" where he is just trying to get his friend to put on the glasses so he too can see the truth. I used to think that scene went on far too long, until covid and then a realised what the director was showing us, that once someone had made up their mind about something its very hard to get them to see anything else. So if the propaganda machine gets to someone first you will have a hell of a job to get them to see something other than that propaganda.

For those who haven't seen the film, the glasses show the truth of the world.

Fight scene

Jimmy Dore
Ukraine officially adopts a nazi slogan

@LadyMuck I watched it yesterday I follow Hugo and get his emails( also on his Telegram) I like his style same as Jimmy Dore no hysteria just a good way of talking but also questioning and raising questions. getting you to think about things you might not have thought about.

some lighthearted but oh so very true fun

1646890834744.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Hi everyone i mainley come over to this thread because i was trying to find someone discussing the other side to what the media is when it comes to ukraine im on the ukraine thread and have been vocal about how we should not just take what the media saids is gospel and its ok to have questions and think things are not quite adding up

i am not major into conspiracies a few of them are really interesting i am of the belife of people should believe what they want too and if you do not believe the same as them just move on life would be boring if we all thought the same loved having a read of this thread this afternoon such good points made on various topics
Nice to see you've been lurking over here, me too! 😘😘 for the last 2 years iv been in a state of panic about the whole covid thing, and I reacted the same with Ukraine. But being on here is now making me question alot of things and to do my research more. To a point I almost feel like at times iv been anit....stupid. I should have questioned more things.

• Heart

BattleAxing

VIP Member
This sounds exactly like my grandad! He keeps going dizzy, spaces out alot and couldn't go out shopping because he found it too loud, he now goes around on a mobility scooter despite being completely fine before the vaccine. He has been diagnosed with a 'genetic' heart condition recently, but never had any of the symptoms before. He's in his 60s and I understand people age, but I saw him in September 2020 and he was okay, then July 2021 he seems like a shell of himself, like how you mentioned with your dad, it looks on the surface like dementia.
Everytime my mum calls I expect bad news :cry:
Oh gosh my dad has also been recently diagnosed with a “genetic heart condition” post vaccine too! People age yes but I would describe my dad coming across like a man in his 80s rather than someone who has just celebrated his 60th birthday. He can feel himself going seriously downhill - I feel awful for him because he says he felt “conned” into having a vaccine because his best friends father, who was in his late 80s “died of covid” so said best friend kept pushing the narrative. I kept explaining without being nasty that it really isn’t unusual for people of that age tend to die anyway. My dad was very fit and healthy before the vaccine and like you describe your grandad, he is now a shadow of himself, like he is “waiting to die”. And it’s awful!! He also caught covid around Christmas time, he usually hosts Christmas too but could barely function and he was literally bed bound with it! So the vaccine was useful wasn’t it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
“iTs VeRy TeLLiNg…”

how about I am keeping away from that thread because I don’t need to see any more of this than what I am saying every hour of every day.

Jesus Christ, just take a step back and realise that not everything in this world is a conspiracy out to get and that other people may be really suffering.
With respect you are wasting your time and energy trying to shame us or change our minds. We are anonymous posters on a gossip site. If as you say you are surrounded by suffering then surely your time and energies could be better spent than trying to police a conspiracy theories thread

• Heart
  • Haha

Sopamo05

It feels like covid all over again in that if you dare to question then angry, laughing faces appear and randoms suddenly appear saying how dare you my whole street have died of covid blah blah. Just because we haven't become terrified of a virus or heartbroken over a conflict when we have been told to.
Well they can jog on.
As you say purrrrrrr I'm not keen on the sheep analogy but if the fleece fits. Last time I looked we still just about had freedom of speech.
I remember questioning why Russia were awarded the football world cup after their invasion in 2014 but no one in the media cared. Just like the pathetic knee bending, flag wearing footballers,empty guesture... they all went to Russia, will be going to Qatar and didn't kick off about Saudi takeover of Newcastle. Selective Outrage.
Honestly I was thinking this exact same thing, I mean when I started to question the vaccine roll out I was basically laughed at and told it would be fine by friends etc. However, now these same friends accept that it doesn't stop transmission but also claim that governments and MSM "never said it would". How many times do we have to go through this before people realise we're being lied to? It's exhausting

Does anyone else think that if trump had won the election, they woulndt now be on the brink of war with Russia.

Does anyone else think that America are the aggressors and they are making shit up about the Russians and what they are doing to excuse a war.

For a long time I've really thought that "we" as in the UK and the USA are the baddies. Feeding our population lies and propergander to excuse wars that kill and displace millions of people -to line the pockets of the already rich and powerful. I'm not surprised people wanted to come and bomb the UK and USA (if they weren't false flags that it) with the way we treat their countries.

• Sad
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
That’s a shock from Donnie has he finally found his conscience or lost his marbles completely 👀
I see they are still printing things he never said. He said that the tactics used were brilliant not that the fact he attacked Ukraine was brilliant.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Loved this by Vernon Coleman

Virtue Signalling: The New Plague Has Arrived

The epidemic of maskitis which has enveloped Britain for the last two years has not been cured. A careful analysis of shoppers shows that 40% are still wearing their masks in the street and that number more than doubles in shops and supermarkets.

Why are so many people ignoring the rules and ignoring the danger to their own health? I don’t believe they are still scared. Some of them (mostly women) wear masks so that they don’t have to bother with make-up. Some wear masks because they know they’re plug ugly and the mask gives them a chance to hide their ugliness from the world. Some wear masks because they bought a pile of them cheap from a stall on the market and don’t want them to go to waste. Some have masks that match their outfit and they’d feel improperly dressed without a mask on.

But I think the majority of them are virtue signalling numpties. ‘Look at me, I’m such a good person that I’m wearing a mask even though I know I don’t have to.’ You can see it in their eyes: the superciliousness; the sense of moral superiority.

It started with recycling. The illiterate buffoons who accepted the lies about recycling, who washed out their bottles and yoghurt cartons with precious water and sorted their rubbish into six, seven, eight, nine different piles, became the obedient mask wearers. It was a training process to turn people into zombies.

The mask wearers are the people who buy electric cars. They buy the damned stupid things because they think that driving an electric car makes them look like good people. If they could read and had the brains of a pea they’d know that electric cars are worse for the environment than diesel and petrol driven cars. And they should know (but probably don’t) that the electricity that drives their tin can is produced by burning Russian gas and bits of chopped up tree.

Now, the obedient, virtue signalling numpties are wearing little ribbons to show that they support Ukraine and hate Russia and all Russians. They’re filling boxes with tins and packets of almost out of date food, that they’ve decided they don’t like, and taking their boxes along to special centres in the vain and stupid belief that their goodies will stop the war. Do they have any idea how much it would cost to transport a box of unwanted food to Ukraine?

Worse still, the virtue signalling numpties want all contact with Russia to be stopped. They want Russians to be fired and expelled from whatever country they are living in. And they want governments to stop buying Russian oil, gas, wheat and metals. Isn’t that racism?

Did the virtue signalling numpties behave this way during any one of the other wars that have been conducted in recent years? Iraq? Kuwait? Kosovo? Syria? Yemen? Ethiopia? Sudan? There are wars going on all over the world – particularly in Africa. But the only one the virtue signallers care about is the one they’ve been told to care about. What about the huge numbers of people the West killed in Iraq? What about Guantanamo Bay? Obama promised to close it on his first day in office. Eight years later it was still there.

I don’t see anyone protesting about that? What about the rendition of untried prisoners?

Are the virtue signalling numpties really so stupid that they don’t realise that their actions will prolong the war and result in hundreds of millions of deaths from starvation in Africa?

Do they not realise that they’re doing exactly what the billionaire conspirators want them to do?

Yes the mask wearing numpties are that stupid. And no, they don’t realise that they have become collaborators in the greatest and most evil conspiracy the world has ever seen.

They don’t really care about anything or anyone other than themselves.

The selfish, sanctimonious Ukraine supporting collaborators are part of a new plague: the plague of virtue signallers.

And this is the plague that could destroy us all in the end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17