Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch the Bob Moran interview on GB News last night? I thought he came across great, have followed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch the Bob Moran interview on GB News last night? I thought he came across great, have followed.

Thank you I follow Bob but didn't see this.

Apparently, because some of us don't hate Putin we need to leave and go live there. Hello isn't part of their script to always put at the end how much they hate Boris? So maybe they should piss off
I actually don't hate Boris either. Just because I don't hate someone it doesn't mean I love them and want their babies..

they remind me of Bush, "you are either with us or against us" They are black and white thinkers its either or with them.

Ukraine has been at war for a long time now but they never even knew about it. It's so easy to find out, it's not like covid or the vaccines where they can keep putting that it's new and so no one knows.. The truth is out there if you want to find it its not even hidden you just have to scroll a bit longer for this truth

"Ukraine -
Been in a war for the last 8 years and not with Russia?! Did you not know?
Look at what happened in Donbas in Ukraine in 2014! Absolutely tragic! Many many people were killed by their own nation!!
The world was not interested why? Because it didn’t fit the global leaders narrative!
Russia steps in and there’s a holy hoo-ha! It’s all to play out a story to you to make you fear!
Take a look do some reading and find some neutral people in Ukraine to listen to - take the news on your telly with a pinch of salt!
I am against war of any kind - it does not achieve anything but the murder of the lowest classes in all countries involved!
War is brought about by monopolies and corporations and elites/global leaders for their own ends only!
Be free people!
2764.png
Listen to your gut! Listen to your heart and your spirit!
2764.png

Show compassion but don’t let it make you weak keep searching for the truth in whatever you do! Stand in your truth! Speak your truth!
After all-consuming as much research as possible - reading, broadcasts, podcasts, radio, books etc can only provide you with a balanced outlook!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just heard about the sky news crew getting getting attacked. Something isn't adding up here, professional Russian hit men who managed to miss every single shot. What are we not being told here!
They didn’t miss Sky reporter Stuart Ramsay. Sadly, he was shot in the lower back.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They can't quite make up their mind if the Russians are deadly killers or incompetent, if they have the most modern equipment or are fighting with WW2 equipment. Truth be told while we and the rest of the west were cutting back on our forces, Russia wasn't. They are making out Putin is a coward but also he is a raving madman who will "press the button" .. How are people not seeing how stupid it all is. People are sending arms to a country that has a larger army than we do and yet they apparently need to arm civilians (and criminal ones too) to help them fight. Putin could blow Ukraine out the water and yet hasn't

If people turned off the MSM and started listening to real political experts and historians they would have a completely different view on it all,
The west have been warned over and over yet they pretend Putin did this on the spur of the moment and without reason

Expert after expert

I’m not on Twitter so I can only read some of the thread, it’s asking me to sign in but from what I can gather it’s saying Russia wouldn’t like it if Ukraine joined NATO and would see it as a threat. But they haven’t? I know they wanted to join and I know the UK supported their application to join but as it stands they’re not. Maybe I’m being simplistic about it but how then is an invasion and the murder of civilians justified?

Why would you expect a company to voluntarily reduce their own profits? They carried on in Germany too during WW2.

1646487276494.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So many questions. You let the youngest go to school for half a day, despite seemingly being their gran as opposed to the parent, and in that time the kid was indoctrinated enough about masks that you decided that school was not suitable? All sounds rather odd. As for the misconception that home schooled children sit alone at a table, well they aren't sitting with other kids are they?
I find it quite bizarre that you would spend time reading a thread that you find maddening, then rushing to tell other people on a different thread that people with different opinions to you are ‘unhinged’ and completely misrepresenting what people have said.
Seems like you just want to be antagonistic?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When I dip into other threads 99% off the time I think they are talking 💩 and leave. I do keep seeing a worrying trend though if someone has a different view from the gang immediately it's "that sounds like something from CT".!!!
Apparently it's CT, disrespectful, disgusting,blah, blah, blah to speculate about vaccines and death but perfectly fine to rip someone's life style apart who has just died. Also perfectly fine to make yourself an emotional victim on the back of another country's suffering, as long as you have a flag profile.
I do feel sorry for those forced to read on here and are that traumatized at seeing a different point of view they have to have group therapy 🤣🤣🤣.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey everyone, absolutely fantastic discussion on this thread. I just wanted to say, every person, whether it be online or in real life who cling on to the notion that the world is real and everything that happens here is real, is going to know just how unreal it actually was when they can't get food and there is no fuel. Alot of people genuinely believe that here in the West, even if we hit a depression and money becomes scarce etc then somehow we will cope. They don't realise, that is not where we're headed. They are going to literally starve us. I hear everything in allegory, it drives me nuts at times and is very hard to switch off. At the beginning of the COVID episodes of the greatest show on earth, my place of work had the television on all the time and I couldn't avoid the play act but what I heard regularly was that somewhere along the line, starvation was in store. My husband (the only person I speak to of what I hear and feel), told me although he has lived for years with my strange feelings etc he couldn't quite get on board with the starvation thing as a pandemic and sickness was the focal point of the fear extraction. The feeling is as strong as ever to me and I wasn't going to post this but I feel I should. Someone up the thread mentioned that everything is upside down and opposite of what it should be. This is exactly correct. I think on everything for myself and one thing I'm absolutely staunch about is that my mind is CLOSED. When we talk about having an OPEN mind, it's exactly what is wanted from the ones who seek to harness our will. My inner world and my own headspace is so infinitely vast as is every single person's on the planet, we must choose wisely who we open this up to. It's all we have that is our very own. I love to read this thread as I get goosebumps because it's so heartening to see that people are beginning to realise there's more to this world than meets the eye. Also, I wouldn't let the naysayers of truth bother anyone. Let them have their blissful ignorance. Before too long, there will be no denials of the truth because that is an intrinsic part of this whole dog and pony show, EVERYONE has got to learn they've been had for the maximum pleasure of the those running the show. It just happens at different times for us all but to all it will happen if they survive the next decade. Much love to everyone here be they friend or foe 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
"The mRNA vaccines are an example of gene therapy" . Comment made by Stefan Oelrich, head of Bayer's pharma department.

Is it the same person?

1646502106255.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone, absolutely fantastic discussion on this thread. I just wanted to say, every person, whether it be online or in real life who cling on to the notion that the world is real and everything that happens here is real, is going to know just how unreal it actually was when they can't get food and there is no fuel. Alot of people genuinely believe that here in the West, even if we hit a depression and money becomes scarce etc then somehow we will cope. They don't realise, that is not where we're headed. They are going to literally starve us. I hear everything in allegory, it drives me nuts at times and is very hard to switch off. At the beginning of the COVID episodes of the greatest show on earth, my place of work had the television on all the time and I couldn't avoid the play act but what I heard regularly was that somewhere along the line, starvation was in store. My husband (the only person I speak to of what I hear and feel), told me although he has lived for years with my strange feelings etc he couldn't quite get on board with the starvation thing as a pandemic and sickness was the focal point of the fear extraction. The feeling is as strong as ever to me and I wasn't going to post this but I feel I should. Someone up the thread mentioned that everything is upside down and opposite of what it should be. This is exactly correct. I think on everything for myself and one thing I'm absolutely staunch about is that my mind is CLOSED. When we talk about having an OPEN mind, it's exactly what is wanted from the ones who seek to harness our will. My inner world and my own headspace is so infinitely vast as is every single person's on the planet, we must choose wisely who we open this up to. It's all we have that is our very own. I love to read this thread as I get goosebumps because it's so heartening to see that people are beginning to realise there's more to this world than meets the eye. Also, I wouldn't let the naysayers of truth bother anyone. Let them have their blissful ignorance. Before too long, there will be no denials of the truth because that is an intrinsic part of this whole dog and pony show, EVERYONE has got to learn they've been had for the maximum pleasure of the those running the show. It just happens at different times for us all but to all it will happen if they survive the next decade. Much love to everyone here be they friend or foe 👌
Thank you ❤ @Greenandgold ,a wonderful post and much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know anything about project looking glass? I find it very interesting.(also the comments left under the video's).Also the implications if true, are radical (but in a good way)? 👌 Intriguing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From the comments that's in Byron Bay who are seeing severe flooding. It really doesn't take long for a shop to be stripped. Do people really think the majority of people will put your family over theirs when they have kids at home crying from hunger?

Even having one day's worth of extra food would help in that situation.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely fascinating. I'm very different to you. I have the gift of knowing. but often have no idea how I know what I know, so we each see the same things. but in very different ways. Although as time has gone on I have felt something very different coming to what I first felt was coming, but then maybe that could be that the realities are changing not everyone's but I know enough that we can change our own future by changing our thoughts

I have grown up thinking I was utterly stupid and thick but these last few years have shown me that those I envied growing up, are exactly what I thought I was. They only see what they are told to see there is no intelligence in being able to repeat what you were taught. People like me with learning difficulties are much harder to school. I'm not stupid and never was I just learn in a very different way to the majority. Only those who can unlearn and relearn will get through it, those who just come here to laugh and poke are the ones who won't get through it, they are so busy laughing at us tripping over a bump in the kerb to see the huge bus bearing down on them and they won't see it until its way too late

Would love to hear more of your thoughts and your gift. Do you read the great awakening/ prepping thread? We haven't posted in a while as I feel we are all just hanging in and holding onto our hats but we all think about each other even when not posting there. I think we all post here too

From the comments that's in Byron Bay who are seeing severe flooding. It really doesn't take long for a shop to be stripped. Do people really think the majority of people will put your family over theirs when they have kids at home crying from hunger?

Even having one day's worth of extra food would help in that situation.

Yep, it only takes a day or two for shops to be cleared. I prep because no way would I want to be near any shops when the realisation hits that this is IT for your food supply. Those who pop to the shop daily are going to be very scared and scared people do scary things.

Everyone should have enough to get them over a bumpy crises. I remember in the 70s ladies actually fisticuff fighting over a bag of sugar, that was just for sugar as their was a sugar shortage at the time. Seen other things during the 70s as well rolling power cuts etc as well as other food shortages. So I have alt heating, lighting and cooking in my prep

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love peoples posts on here.

Not CT but again I applaud Peter Hitchens article in the MOS today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.