Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An updates Ireland group on Facebook today posted it’s last coronavirus update and it may be deleted in furure. Funny how covid has left, now we worry about Ukraine. Masks are completely optional from Monday, with exception to healthcare settings.
Yes, I'm in Ireland too, and it's so obvious that Covid has been given the boot and it's Ukraine-Russia instead.
It switched from one to the other overnight!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she really though, she was posting she was unemployed last summer and suddenly a few weeks later on another thread she was making £120k a year. I smell BS from that one.
I was out of work last summer. I left the effects business for a while as I was struggling with my health which was being exacerbated by the long hours we work. I went back to work on Dungeons and Dragons for a few weeks before heading to Greece for Expendables. I’m freelance, sometimes we work for months on end and sometimes it’s nothing for nearly a year ! I’m currently between jobs while my Husband is in Scotland on ‘Ananci Boys’.

I may not share your views and in fact I often find them bloody hilarious 😂 but don’t call me a liar 🤬

@Lisdiz and @rainbowlemon you’d love where I live then, GOT territory and not far from Donegal.
Maybe we are neighbours ?!? 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I was out of work last summer. I left the effects business for a while as I was struggling with my health which was being exacerbated by the long hours we work. I went back to work on Dungeons and Dragons for a few weeks before heading to Greece for Expendables. I’m freelance, sometimes we work for months on end and sometimes it’s nothing for nearly a year ! I’m currently between jobs while my Husband is in Scotland on ‘Ananci Boys’.

I may not share your views and in fact I often find them bloody hilarious 😂 but don’t call me a liar 🤬
Which part of Greece?

Covid is still topical here in NZ, mostly because Omicron is only really starting to impact heavily now (yesterday's new cases were up around 12/13,000). Plus, there are protests galore about mandates.

The war is getting the same amount of headlines and column inches as Covid.

Reactions: 4
... I’m freelance, sometimes we work for months on end and sometimes it’s nothing for nearly a year !
That's my experience with freelancing too. Pre-Covid it provided a satisfactory income, but now you're bidding against people who're nearly offering to do the job for free just to get a gig that once upon a time drew the interest of 100 or so bidders, but now exceeds 500.

Reactions: 2
Just to clarify, the factchecking was for others. Not for me. 🤪 Your husband is not a Russell Crowe fan then? 🤣

Nor have I. Did not interest me. 😬
He passed on it because we were expecting a JJ Abrams production to start next month in Belfast, but unfortunately it’s been delayed till June now.

I haven’t watched GOT either 😉. I did try but it’s so not my cup of tea. My Husband only ever went to the crew screenings and he’d fall asleep 😆

My son loves it he's rewatched a few times probably for the sex scenes lol .
Yeah I heard it has a few naughty scenes, the odd nip slip and ball drop. 😂

He passed on it because we were expecting a JJ Abrams production to start next month in Belfast, but unfortunately it’s been delayed till June now.

I haven’t watched GOT either 😉. I did try but it’s so not my cup of tea. My Husband only ever went to the crew screenings and he’d fall asleep 😆
I hope the work is starting to pick up again now that things are starting to return to normal.

😂 are the screenings that boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I heard it has a few naughty scenes, the odd nip slip and ball drop. 😂

I hope the work is starting to pick up again now that things are starting to return to normal.

😂 are the screenings that boring.
I think it’s just my husband and his ability to fall asleep anywhere. It’s a minimum 12 hour day and if you then have to go to a crew screening before an hours drive home it’s exhausting.

The industry as a whole shut down for almost 6 months when covid first hit but work has been steady ever since for him. I’m off work till June now. Having surgery next month and then a nice holiday to recharge.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it’s just my husband and his ability to fall asleep anywhere. It’s a minimum 12 hour day and if you then have to go to a crew screening before an hours drive home it’s exhausting.

The industry as a whole shut down for almost 6 months when covid first hit but work has been steady ever since for him. I’m off work till June now. Having surgery next month and then a nice holiday to recharge.
That is a long day. I am glad the work is resuming, same for the theatres and arts. Hope your surgery goes well next month. 🙏🏻

Is this the Conspiracy theories thread or pisstakers social
No pisstaking here. Apologies for derailing.

Reactions: 6
Is this the Conspiracy theories thread or pisstakers social
Well their own thread isn’t very busy and has gravitated down south. They have all seemed to migrated over here. Perhaps they are coming round to the idea they’ve been believing rubbish the whole time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.