Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People love to go on about misinformation on social media. I don't do it myself except for Tattle but if there is one thing that I see and wish I didn't see is you aren't really allowed an opinion, unless it's an opinion that is "allowed".
Bleat,wail, moan dramaticise about every little issue you may or may not have and talk about respect, peace and kindness but whatever you do don't think for yourself unless you have a thick skin. Because all the kindness and respecting diversity etc suddenly disappears.

Reactions: 13
I was listening to Radio 1 news in the car yesterday and they were talking about Ukraine with WW2 sirens playing in the background which sounded very eerie. They then went on to compare the west’s news reports about Russia to Russia’s news reports which was full of propaganda, they said this is state run news which is bias toward their agenda which we do not have in this country. Really BBC? You are also state run! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if you should use your “I’m fully vaxed” or your “I stand with Ukraine” profile pic? Solved
1645778394909.png

The Americans are saying their gonna wade in on the war. What a bleeping suprise. And it always works so well when the Americans ride in on their Nobel bleeping steed.

I feel really sorry for Ukrainians. They are obviously just a pawn, stuck in the middle of a fight between the USA and Russia.

Do I believe everything the Russians say, no. But do I believe what the Americans and our gov are saying, no bleeping chance. You can see how they are using comparisons to hilter and WW2 to scare people and repeated accusations nof Putin bring mentally unstable. That is not journalism, that's propaganda.

What I do know though, is this is not our war. We need to provide humanitarian support and try and get a dialogue with Russian. I'm fed up of us getting involved in American wars. Because that's what this is an American war. It's got nothing to do with Europe and everything to do with the Americans putting bases in th Ukraine.
Great post! The USA is doing what it always does it started with the native Americans pushing them further and further back until they had nowhere else to go and then crying like babies when they retaliated

How the duck people are still falling for it is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I know is I don't believe a single thing reported about this Russia/Ukraine. All I know is all this has magnificent timing. Covid is over, and the same day a war starts. Fancy that 🤡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's bloody crazy. look how triggered because I don't hate Putin I knew already they were brainwashed but thought they had a little intelligence, but no, not any free thought between them.

Look at how the West's leaders have been this last couple of years but they think we are free and lucky we don't live elsewhere

As I said about the troubles back in the early 80s when asked what I know I said only what my government tells me. I was young and naive, I don't have that excuse now, nor does anyone. we have everything at our fingertips. trouble is those who won't dig deeper will only know what their government chooses to tell them and with all fact checkers, google etc being the mouthpieces of the government, unless you know you are being lied too , you won't look deeper The first thing they need to learn is google and mainstream anything is not your friend. They wont see it until its something they know as an absolute is hidden.

Did anyone watch that jimmy Dore video? I post Jimmy for the fact he is unbiased and left-leaning. He has had his eyes opened for sure this last year after he got injured from the vaccine. if you get the chance, watch him. I don't agree with everything he says but it's like us on this thread we might not agree 100% but we are willing to listen and maybe learn something new.

Article from 2020

Yes they’re just regurgitating nonsense and propaganda that they’ve seen on the BBC, they’ve learnt absolutely nothing these past 2 years, it’s actually very sad! I was taking to a colleague about this at the office yesterday, when I challenged her views all I got was a blank stare and “..oh”! I despair I really do! 😂

Yes I watched the Jimmy Dore video last night, he’s absolutely spot on and explained perfectly! 👌🏻,l I’d post it on the other thread but I can’t be bothered to engage with them anymore, it’s exhausting!

Reactions: 7
Yes they’re just regurgitating nonsense and propaganda that they’ve seen on the BBC, they’ve learnt absolutely nothing these past 2 years, it’s actually very sad! I was taking to a colleague about this at the office yesterday, when I challenged her views all I got was a blank stare and “..oh”! I despair I really do! 😂

Yes I watched the Jimmy Dore video last night, he’s absolutely spot on and explained perfectly! 👌🏻,l I’d post it on the other thread but I can’t be bothered to engage with them anymore, it’s exhausting!
Yes it is exhausting and they won't watch it anyway Russia is the bogeyman and that is that, they have been taught their whole lives, They won't change their minds now

Reactions: 8
It's possible to be against what Israel is doing against the Palestinians and also condemn the actions of Russia in Ukraine. That's my point of view. Both governments are wrong.

Why being against what's happening in Ukraine would necessarily mean tolerate Israel's behaviour? I don't really follow your logic.
My logic is the hypocrisy, the world turns a blind eye when it comes to Israel and their illegal occupation and confiscation of Palestinian land, it’s been happening since 1967 and ongoing to this day! No sanctions have been imposed on Israel, no support for the Palestinians… but the USA continues to fund Israel. It’s a disgrace!

People were on Israel's side for decades but then suddenly they were shown the truth and then everyone changed their profile photos to show support of Palestine.
What's wrong with people using their own eyes, you only had to look at Israel to see who was the aggressor, Israel grew while Palestine shrunk, Israel prospered while Palestine was flattened. yet still, people believed what they were being told and that was Palestine were the bad guys.

Look at all the weeping and wailing and profile photos changing for Ukraine, where was that concern for all the Muslim countries bombed to fuckery? All wanting the send money to Ukraine while begrudging a safe place for those from Muslim countries we destroyed.
Look at the anger that Putin might be bombing civilians while 100% believing that the good old USA and UK only hit military targets.

Cry for them all or cry for none

The propaganda is off the charts I'm waiting for those damn Russians to throw babies out of incubators or maybe toss them in the air onto bayonets.

Anyway, this is the CT thread, so

Coincidence? I think not.

View attachment 1086428

Exactly right, and whilst we’re so concerned with human rights why aren’t we doing anything my to help the Uyghur population of China, again the world turns a blind eye to China and their human rights abuses and blatant genocide!
No, they can’t possibly question or indeed sanction China, but let’s all watch the Olympics and continue to trade with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People are piping up over Russia being allowed in the Eurovision, but have people have forgotten around this time last year the attacks Israel was doing and were let compete? In a year people will forget this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People are piping up over Russia being allowed in the Eurovision, but have people have forgotten around this time last year the attacks Israel was doing and were let compete? In a year people will forget this.
Yes it’s all double standards! Israel do no wrong in the eyes of most!

Never mind though, let’s light some candles and say some prayers.. give me strength!

Reactions: 6
My logic is the hypocrisy, the world turns a blind eye when it comes to Israel and their illegal occupation and confiscation of Palestinian land, it’s been happening since 1967 and ongoing to this day! No sanctions have been imposed on Israel, no support for the Palestinians… but the USA continues to fund Israel. It’s a disgrace!

Exactly right, and whilst we’re so concerned with human rights why aren’t we doing anything my to help the Uyghur population of China, again the world turns a blind eye to China and their human rights abuses and blatant genocide!
No, they can’t possibly question or indeed sanction China, but let’s all watch the Olympics and continue to trade with them!
It's making me laugh how we had a big thing about racism what last year, year before? - but now the blatant racism of people's attitudes towards this whole thing has gone over everyone's heads.

They keep saying Europe, Europe, Europe, we have to care because it's Europe. So why don't we care about the Muslim genocide in China, why didn't we care when people were getting blown up in their homes in Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine. Because it's not Europe, or because their not European. Different rules apply when the people getting blown up don't look like you aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is where I stand, my heart goes out to Ukraine, innocent people have been killed and maimed. I also agree that we can’t condemn one and not the others. Ukraine is not the only country under attack unfortunately. I know what it’s like to live through conflict and to live in fear although what’s happening in Ukraine is on a different scale. I don’t believe everything the US and Britain are saying, I had to roll my eyes at Boris’ noble speech condemning Russia for attacking a friendly nation who want to live in peace, just like Northern Ireland then where your troops murdered children. Ballymurphy and Bloody Sunday have obviously been forgotten by many. At the risk of sounding like a pageant contestant, I just want world peace. Don’t most people?

Attachments

• Heart
People were on Israel's side for decades but then suddenly they were shown the truth and then everyone changed their profile photos to show support of Palestine.
What's wrong with people using their own eyes, you only had to look at Israel to see who was the aggressor, Israel grew while Palestine shrunk, Israel prospered while Palestine was flattened. yet still, people believed what they were being told and that was Palestine were the bad guys.

Look at all the weeping and wailing and profile photos changing for Ukraine, where was that concern for all the Muslim countries bombed to fuckery? All wanting the send money to Ukraine while begrudging a safe place for those from Muslim countries we destroyed.
Look at the anger that Putin might be bombing civilians while 100% believing that the good old USA and UK only hit military targets.

Cry for them all or cry for none

The propaganda is off the charts I'm waiting for those damn Russians to throw babies out of incubators or maybe toss them in the air onto bayonets.

Anyway, this is the CT thread, so

Coincidence? I think not.

View attachment 1086428

But is it a simplistic view of people. Of course medias have narratives and any government have some kind of propagande. Concerning Irak and Afghanistan or the balkan wars I was just a kid when it happened so it was less clear for me at the time - but my mum has always been vocal about American imperialism. Coming from an ex-communist country she always taught me that history is written by the winners.

As a teenager, I did a presentation in school about tensions around water between Israel and Palestine (it was for geography). It was clear to me that Israel was behaving wrongly towards Palestinians. This point of view I have it since then, nothing to do with the events of last year.

What I want to say is that you are assuming that all "people" have the same point of view on geopolitics but I think the reality is much more nuanced. Of course some don't have much interests for it and will just follow newspapers' headlines - and I don't think they are dumb or just following the state as you are - actually you are quite condescending in your way to see "people". Not everybody has time or the energy to invest in learning and reading about geopolitics. Plus, different opinions will always emerge, that's because there isn't one truth. Our way to see geopolitics is also fed by our personal experience and political position. I see it with my exchange with friends and in my field of work. Those opinions can also evolve.

I think you are wrong to assume that people not sharing your view on life are neccessarily manipulated. I do find terrible what's happening in Ukraine and tomorrow if the US invades a country again I would also denounce it. For instance, I do know well that the US are partenering with Saudia Arabia - selling them weapons and buying their oil even though they are in a war against Yemen. It's also completely immoral. But it doesn't change the fact that Russia is also wrong to invade Ukraine. The sovereignity of a country cannot be traded - doesn't matter the country.

Reactions: 2
It's making me laugh how we had a big thing about racism what last year, year before? - but now the blatant racism of people's attitudes towards this whole thing has gone over everyone's heads.

They keep saying Europe, Europe, Europe, we have to care because it's Europe. So why don't we care about the Muslim genocide in China, why didn't we care when people were getting blown up in their homes in Syria, Afghanistan, Palestine. Because it's not Europe, or because their not European. Different rules apply when the people getting blown up don't look like you aye.
Yes we did, summer 2020 wasn’t it, that’s all been brushed under the carpet and we’ve moved on to the next bandwagon apparently!

That’s basically what a poster of the war thread said to me last night, “…yes Palestine is awful, but this resonates with us as it’s Europe..” blah, blah, blah! Honestly the mentality is shocking!

Can’t possibly rock the boat with China, it’s all too easy to invade countries that can’t defend themselves, destabilise them and move on to the next target, yes America that’d be you! They started with the indigenous American Indians and haven’t stopped since!

Reactions: 5
What do they think they’re going to achieve! 😂
They believe that their virtue signalling is so great that Putin is going to break down in tears and sing the lyrics from Bohemian Rhapsody. "Mama life had just begun but now I've gone and thrown it all away"! He'll then join Twitter, add his pronouns and put his profile picture of him wearing a mask. Job done 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
They believe that their virtue signalling is so great that Putin is going to break down in tears and sing the lyrics from Bohemian Rhapsody. "Mama life had just begun but now I've gone and thrown it all away"! He'll then join Twitter, add his pronouns and put his profile picture of him wearing a mask. Job done 🙌
I’d pay good money to see that, dressed up in full ‘I Want to Break Free’ drag of course (complete with hoover)!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.