Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shhhh, Must not allow certain questions in case people look it up! because it's easy enough to look up if you really wanted to know the truth it's not a CT. The point people keep trying to make is that this Ukraine crisis has been going on for a long time now.. Putin has been pushed and pushed by the US and Nato and no one cared.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Best to ignore. Arguing with them is like playing chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, tit on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Booing the "baddies", cheering on the "goodies" getting caught up in emotional drama and making it all about yourself unhelpful to say the least.

Funny how things aren't objected to until the " time is right"... there was a formula one expert on the radio delighting in Russia losing the hosting spot. He went on to say "it leaves room for China or Qatar to step in and host"! No questioning or debating from the presenter, just a "ok thanks".
!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is extremely interesting. What they are going to do will bring a financial crisis in Russia but a much bigger one in the west.

haven't we all called that this ( the last few years) is to crash the financial system and create a depression

That’s strange, the video has been taken down. Any idea why?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

No one here gets their info from Wicki do they? it's as corrupt as google. I used to donate to them regularly until they started hiding vaccine injuries (before Covid)

The great reset formally known as agenda 21/30 / depopulation agenda/. sustainability 4th industrial revolution

That’s strange, the video has been taken down. Any idea why?

It will be because they said something they shouldn't in the eyes of those who push the narrative. This is why most have to speak in code or post on other platforms.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

No one here gets their info from Wicki do they? it's as corrupt as google. I used to donate to them regularly until they started hiding vaccine injuries (before Covid)

The great reset formally known as agenda 21/30 / depopulation agenda/. sustainability 4th industrial revolution

It will be because they said something they shouldn't in the eyes of those who push the narrative. This is why most have to speak in code or post on other platforms.
Or perhaps they had a moment of clarity and realised they were talking a load of nonsense. I guess we’ll never know.

• Haha
This media propagander is ridiculous. Quick covid isn’t controlling the masses anymore. Do something else
Also, what’s getting my goat at the minute is the hypocrisy of everyone. When the IRA were prevalent we were told ‘not all Irish people are terrorists’ When a Terrorist attack happened under Islam were told ‘not all Muslims’. But now it’s all Russians, kick them out. Smash the vodka, ban the cats. I’ve seen Russian shops getting attacked. Be really interesting to see if, when China attack Taiwan, if the west ban all Chinese products…..

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This is an interesting video/interview with a Ukrainian woman, on french TV.
Notice the other journalists shocked expressions when she doesn't give them the responses, they were expecting.

Reactions: 8
This media propagander is ridiculous. Quick covid isn’t controlling the masses anymore. Do something else
Also, what’s getting my goat at the minute is the hypocrisy of everyone. When the IRA were prevalent we were told ‘not all Irish people are terrorists’ When a Terrorist attack happened under Islam were told ‘not all Muslims’. But now it’s all Russians, kick them out. Smash the vodka, ban the cats. I’ve seen Russian shops getting attacked. Be really interesting to see if, when China attack Taiwan, if the west ban all Chinese products…..
They will be putting them in camps next.

I'm not sure how people are falling for this. They know 100% the media like and yet they are not even exaggerating on this one. Yes, Taiwan will be interesting to watch if it does happen.

This is an interesting video/interview with a Ukrainian woman, on french TV.
Notice the other journalists shocked expressions when she doesn't give them the responses, they were expecting.

Seen a few of these now at least this one wasn't shut down.

During covid, we had all the scientists here. Yesterday a "historian" told me I don have a clue. You could try blind me with numbers and states because of my learning difficulties.. but sorry, History and especially recent history.. Nope
A historian who has no clue what happened in 2014 and what led up to it and what has gone on since. 🤔 One of the reasons we took the children out of school is because they are not taught the truth,

Wait what,.. So us saying the virus was doing what viruses do and dying out so no need for the vaccines, has now been twisted to them saying the virus did what viruses do. Who would have thuked it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They will be putting them in camps next.

I'm not sure how people are falling for this. They know 100% the media like and yet they are not even exaggerating on this one. Yes, Taiwan will be interesting to watch if it does happen.

Seen a few of these now at least this one wasn't shut down.

During covid, we had all the scientists here. Yesterday a "historian" told me I don have a clue. You could try blind me with numbers and states because of my learning difficulties.. but sorry, History and especially recent history.. Nope
A historian who has no clue what happened in 2014 and what led up to it and what has gone on since. 🤔 One of the reasons we took the children out of school is because they are not taught the truth,

What are schoolkids being taught that is "not the truth" exactly? I'm guessing it is just history lessons you object to or is their a lack of truth in maths, chemistry, physics etc?

Only 2040 deaths in the yellow card reports:

1646404233105.png

Still so #safeandeffective if they won't even tell you what's in the vaccines?

1646404328484.png

@rainbowlemon Thank you for all your work I think you should still post your vaccine things on the vaccine thread not moderating its just that it is no longer a CT but a fact If its posted here people will believe its still a CT. ( we see that all the time eh?)

Do you have a link to all the reactions please? sorry I know you already posted it but there is a lot of stuff out there to sft through I woke up to a text message from my son and he has said his friend is very scared as since her vaccine she has had strange feelings in her legs. and could I point him in the right direction as her GP is just fobbing her off.

[/QUOTE]

This is organization that did all the hard work + the lawyer Aaron Siri.

RE the friend some markers to start to narrow the list. She needs to be seen by another doctor in person though.

We were always told to start at the top with history being drummed into us.

What is the current issue? When did the issue start? What does strange feelings actually mean? Do her legs feel heavy, is she having cramps? is walking difficult? Is there pain. Is it constant or intermittent? If there is pain how far does it go to? Better when she's walking or resting?

Are there nearby skin colour changes? Is her leg pale, does her leg feel cold? (serious), can she move it? Is her leg swelling? Is there a loss of sensation or does it feel like it's burning?

Is she on birth control, does she smoke, does she have hypertension, high cholesterol, is she on any other medication. does she have any medical conditions like diabetes?

To rule out peripheral artery disease she should have a full blood count done with urine + electrolytes, lipid panel, ESR + CRP. She would also need an ultrasound done. CT/ angiography too to check for any stenosis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1102413

Thank you @rainbowlemon I have sent the info to my son ❤
I’ve noticed quite a lot of anti-western sentiment from various quarters with regards to the hypocrisy of our actions “…the world has done more in one week for Ukraine than it EVER has for Palestine, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria etc…”
It’s causing yet more division. My husbands extended family are based in the Maghreb, they are not at all interested in the Ukrainian situation, the west don’t care unless you’re skin is white, being their mantra!
How can you argue when history and actions speak for themselves! 🥺

• Sad
I’ve noticed quite a lot of anti-western sentiment from various quarters with regards to the hypocrisy of our actions “…the world has done more in one week for Ukraine than it EVER has for Palestine, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria etc…”
It’s causing yet more division. My husbands extended family are based in the Maghreb, they are not at all interested in the Ukrainian situation, the west don’t care unless you’re skin is white, being their mantra!
How can you argue when history and actions speak for themselves! 🥺

Can't blame them..

Reactions: 2
What are schoolkids being taught that is "not the truth" exactly? I'm guessing it is just history lessons you object to or is their a lack of truth in maths, chemistry, physics etc?
As an example, my child was being scared by having newsround on every day telling them they’d kill granny with Covid. I believe quite a large part of school is based on teaching what to think without question and there’s definitely a political agenda with the national curriculum.

It’s very interesting to read about the reasons the national curriculum was introduced and how it has been changed throughout successive governments.

This is an interesting outline of the history:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.