Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posts all the messages he gets like “all the girls were so excited to see you” to make her jealous and does it whenever shes at an event or away on holiday was the same when he was doing that event down in cork I’d say theyre non stop arguing over stupid tit but they just keep going back to each other cause he wants to be as well known as her and get invited to the events and she clearly doesnt know how to be a person on her own without him its sad really

Reactions: 15
She’s such a dope zero sympathy for her .. imagine been away from him for a year and going back in the first place when she’d finally got her tit back together .. hope she stays in NY for the forceable because I am sick to the teeth watching their petty drama unfold 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't have a high opinion of Ellie but that prick is a narcissist
And will be very damaging and dangerous to her mental health
I was in a relationship like that for 8 years and it nearly killed me.
I'm only connecting it over the last few weeks with connor really
Has all the traits of a narcissist, very charming, confident and manipulative
She's a victim really
Her family would want to have a serious word cause if she settles with him and has a baby for him he will destroy her
He love bombs her then every time she has a trip or important work stuff or big things happening he cheats and ruins it on her
I actually feel sorry for her for the first time ever
He's a sewer rat
I thibk it’s bothe of them I get the impression she’s very spoilt she’s definitley immature for her age her Mammy and daddy do everything for her . She had a temper and an strife . Think this is a storm in a teacup . Apparently the cheating was both ways . You can’t blame him on everything I do get the impression he genruinely is mad about her

Reactions: 7
I agree that he’s a complete swamp rat but I also think Ellie has a huge role to play too. I don’t think she’s an innocent as people think. I think she’s probably very fiery, moody and loves drama. Combined the two are a toxic mix and I reckon over the years they have created both people they have become. I don’t think he’s a narcissist just a complete idiot who probably shares more than she does as he’s so immature but I reckon they both behave the same way. And I say this as someone that knows a few of Ellie’s very close friends and although they support her, don’t like him at all, they also don’t feel overly sorry for her. And I think that’s telling.
Ye I would have initially thought the same but there are just so many similar things that I experienced when I was with a narcissist that I see in
He's really starting to make me think he's a dangerous ducker
Type of lad that would really damage your mental health
She needs to grow up alot too with whinging about her life
Its either leave him altogether or duck up about it
Because if he can follow these girls he probably cheated with and humiliate her publicly after her giving him yet another chance then he is never ever going to change

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ye I would have initially thought the same but there are just so many similar things that I experienced when I was with a narcissist that I see in
He's really starting to make me think he's a dangerous ducker
Type of lad that would really damage your mental health
She needs to grow up alot too with whinging about her life
Its either leave him altogether or duck up about it
Because if he can follow these girls he probably cheated with and humiliate her publicly after her giving him yet another chance then he is never ever going to change
I agree but I think it’s on both sides too. Who’s to say she’s not damaging his mental health too. Although he’s an absolute knob, I just think we see more of his outpouring than hers cause he’s an immature dope and shares it when he could be getting the same back just privately from her. And I could be totally wrong and would never take away from people who are in horrible abusive relationships at all but I know from people that are very close to her that think it’s all very balanced in terms of the harm they do to each other. These are people that have seen her moodiness, tantrums, spoilt behaviour for years (before he was on the scene). They feel bad for her yes as she’s living this in public but also not surprised.
But I think we all agree she needs just needs to end it for good and stick to her word for her own good.

Reactions: 4
I thibk it’s bothe of them I get the impression she’s very spoilt she’s definitley immature for her age her Mammy and daddy do everything for her . She had a temper and an strife . Think this is a storm in a teacup . Apparently the cheating was both ways . You can’t blame him on everything I do get the impression he genruinely is mad about her
If he was mad about her he wouldn't be cheating on her.

It's a control thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone heard of the website socialblade? You can see socials business interactions like following increases and that, can make for an interesting nosey. Another chat I’m in caught out a big influencer buying followers with the website.
It’s worth a look for any of my fellow insta detectives 😜👍🏼👍🏼🤣
Yes this and Ninjalytics is a great one, it's so obvious when they gain 1000 followers that they bought them 😂 and Instagram will delete the bots and they have to buy them again😂fools

They are defo broke up again after insta story about staying in new york and focusing on herself

Reactions: 9
Guys/gals; random note but I've been living away from Ireland for a while now. Reading this thread and the slags makes you realise how innately funny the Irish are. Like the quick comebacks and just general sayings can't be beaten. 10/10 for some of the comments in the recent pages

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone know what Caoimhe Ryan actually does out in New York 🤔
She's on a grad visa so it would have to be something related to her degree. AFAIK you actually get kicked out of america if you don't find employment under the visa

Reactions: 3
Geebags the pair of them.

I imagine she was on her phone or taking selfies for the majority of the fight, total waste of a seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel sorry for Miriam Mullins? Looks like EK has left her on her own over in NY. Not very professional of EK when it was a PR trip.

Reactions: 31
Anyone else feel sorry for Miriam Mullins? Looks like EK has left her on her own over in NY. Not very professional of EK when it was a PR trip.
Not one bit sorry for her, she would do the exact same! She’s a complete and utter dose

Reactions: 6
I'm honestly low key kind of jls how much the streets are gonna be calling these two spicey single witches this summer. Anyone else think Charlene will be straight over to New York & that's why Elie extended her stay?

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she’ll stay over there and get some sense. Meanwhile buddy shite can go to town posting pics of his horse boxes trying to make her jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm honestly low key kind of jls how much the streets are gonna be calling these two spicey single witches this summer. Anyone else think Charlene will be straight over to New York & that's why Elie extended her stay?
Charleen booked a flight to New York the other day. Don’t know when for

Reactions: 1
I’ve gone from being annoyed at Ellie to feeling sorry for her.
it’s hard to break from a toxic relationship it does not matter what your friends or family say it’s all down to you.
I don’t think she’s ever left him for long enough for that to sink in - that she doesn’t need him. She obviously loves him in some weird way & then when he starts his ‘buying a house taking over the world’ chats she feels left behind I reckon. It’s typical emotional abuse. I think she’s silly but I do get how hard it is to break the cycle I’ve been there!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.