Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he’s fuming cos she’s jetting away and he’s stuck with the buddy shite and knock off ads.
Buddy shite is right!
He’s a jealous little f*ck it wouldn’t surprise me if he shagged someone just to ruin her trip away he would’ve only loved to see that fight all expenses paid.. all his mates saying ‘saw your gf was at the fight’ would’ve made the little gremlins blood boil I’m telling ya😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1235384 where is she going in those heels? Surely if she's dressed top to toe in Jordan then a comfy pair of fresh Jordans would be better suited? Those things would take an eye out
In fairness now if she wore a pair of runners she’d be very dressed down and sure we’d all have something to say then 😂

Reactions: 13
As a katie fan and follow from day 1.. I'm not a cardboard gangster follower like a lot of them., but the EK one rocking up to madison square garden all inclusive vip what the duck lads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember we all had to book a hotel in bray to watch her win at home for the Olympics and this fuckin idiot gets this. Its a hard pill to swallow considering she prob hasn't a clue who's fighting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Buddy shite is right!
He’s a jealous little f*ck it wouldn’t surprise me if he shagged someone just to ruin her trip away he would’ve only loved to see that fight all expenses paid.. all his mates saying ‘saw your gf was at the fight’ would’ve made the little gremlins blood boil I’m telling ya😆
I really doubt this he has seemed much happier since they are back together everything was fine before she went away . I thibk she is a bit of a diva she’s said it anyway herself also she’s got a temper with her brother etc . I think she was tired emotional and flipped at nothing

Reactions: 1
feel bad for Miriam Mullins since Ellie’s fucked off the whole trip with her friend. Jd probably raging the only bit of acknowledgement she’s given them is a hashtag on a few stories of the fight

Reactions: 25
Wouldn't be surprised if he thought getting back with her would get him a free trip to New York hahaha

Who is Caoimhe Ryan iv never heard of her ? What does she even do ?
Think she has been Charleens friend for a few years and then became close with Ellie over the last year! Not sure what she does though

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't be surprised if he thought getting back with her would get him a free trip to New York hahaha

She’s just normal lol. Think she got a job out there so lives there now. Not an influencer or anything

Reactions: 5
Is his family all like this bellend? Or is he the only muppet amongst them?
If u know his fam personally, even a little, do u have an idea on their opinion on Ellie? Iv a feeling his mother is very "no one is good enough for my Connor"
Id say his parents are dirt bags
They reared him up

Reactions: 4

Was about to ask the same, who is this pal of hers?

Reactions: 2
I don't have a high opinion of Ellie but that prick is a narcissist
And will be very damaging and dangerous to her mental health
I was in a relationship like that for 8 years and it nearly killed me.
I'm only connecting it over the last few weeks with connor really
Has all the traits of a narcissist, very charming, confident and manipulative
She's a victim really
Her family would want to have a serious word cause if she settles with him and has a baby for him he will destroy her
He love bombs her then every time she has a trip or important work stuff or big things happening he cheats and ruins it on her
I actually feel sorry for her for the first time ever
He's a sewer rat

Reactions: 26
feel bad for Miriam Mullins since Ellie’s fucked off the whole trip with her friend. Jd probably raging the only bit of acknowledgement she’s given them is a hashtag on a few stories of the fight
Not a fan of Mullins but her coverage of the trip and fight was so professional compared to Ellie’s. You could actually see that she treated it like a job if you get me and it wasn’t all about her.

Reactions: 30
Any of her work trips are ruined by this prick. As much as a gobshite as I think EK is, he clearly is in her ear the whole time grinding her down. I’d say he was ripping he didn’t get to post to all his scumbag followers that he was at that fight. Im bleeping glad he didn’t get to go.

Reactions: 17
I don't have a high opinion of Ellie but that prick is a narcissist
And will be very damaging and dangerous to her mental health
I was in a relationship like that for 8 years and it nearly killed me.
I'm only connecting it over the last few weeks with connor really
Has all the traits of a narcissist, very charming, confident and manipulative
She's a victim really
Her family would want to have a serious word cause if she settles with him and has a baby for him he will destroy her
He love bombs her then every time she has a trip or important work stuff or big things happening he cheats and ruins it on her
I actually feel sorry for her for the first time ever
He's a sewer rat
I agree that he’s a complete swamp rat but I also think Ellie has a huge role to play too. I don’t think she’s an innocent as people think. I think she’s probably very fiery, moody and loves drama. Combined the two are a toxic mix and I reckon over the years they have created both people they have become. I don’t think he’s a narcissist just a complete idiot who probably shares more than she does as he’s so immature but I reckon they both behave the same way. And I say this as someone that knows a few of Ellie’s very close friends and although they support her, don’t like him at all, they also don’t feel overly sorry for her. And I think that’s telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God I actually feel so bad for her ... She obviously knew was gna end badly thats why she didn't post anything on her page when they got back together. She must feel like shitee now.. 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.