Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone here is ready to jump on him when something happens, don’t like either of them but it’s very possible that there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with either of them. Just one of those toxic couples that bring out the absolute worst in eachother and need to accept that they shouldn’t be together.

Reactions: 12
You can still go on and buy tickets (10) which is the max you can buy at once anyway on eventbrite so I would say you could see that being cancelled!! Dodgy as duck
Proves my point that anything he does or releases is only bought by younger kids/teens. He mentioned that kids couldn’t go to the event unless with an adult (one messaged to ask)… and honestly don’t think an adult with a fully functioning brain would go to that event.

Reactions: 10
Proves my point that anything he does or releases is only bought by younger kids/teens. He mentioned that kids couldn’t go to the event unless with an adult (one messaged to ask)… and honestly don’t think an adult with a fully functioning brain would go to that event.
I agree. The whole ‘workshop’ he’s doing and the prices he’s charging KNOWING majority of his fans are under 12 is really sly.

Reactions: 9
Well to be honest if they are broken up again and he’s not in the wrong, and it really was all down to her then I see no reason why he shouldn’t release the unreleased podcast where he explains it all and stops all the rumours. But he won’t cos it brings curious people to his page and more likes. He uses it all as a way to get more followers and sly digs. He’s not at all innocent in it all.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully JD won’t ever work with her again considering she just used them for a free flight to see her mate

Reactions: 28
I'm not a big miriam fan I don't even follow her but I looked at some of her stories today after seeing it mentioned on here and I'm sorry but it's absolutely disgraceful that Ellie went to NY with her on a work trip with JD and fucked off and left her on her own.

Reactions: 25
I'm not a big miriam fan I don't even follow her but I looked at some of her stories today after seeing it mentioned on here and I'm sorry but it's absolutely disgraceful that Ellie went to NY with her on a work trip with JD and fucked off and left her on her own.
Ya it's a tough watch alright 🫣 EK really is a self obsessed cow

aw poor Miriam i only know her from tik tok but just watched her stories. she's actually a very good influencer and kept thanking JD for sending her over there actually seems very grateful unlike EK who used the trip to meet up with a mate and just dumped Miriam on her own. she was even saying she's using her spare time to make tik toks while EK is off getting locked, says it all

Reactions: 18
aw poor Miriam i only know her from tik tok but just watched her stories. she's actually a very good influencer and kept thanking JD for sending her over there actually seems very grateful unlike EK who used the trip to meet up with a mate and just dumped Miriam on her own. she was even saying she's using her spare time to make tik toks while EK is off getting locked, says it all
Not a fan of Miriam but agree that she acted like this was a job (on camera anyway) and seemed very grateful for the opportunity. It seemed very precessional. Ellie I reckon took it as a free trip to see her mate and didn’t treat it like a job. Wonder is Ellie staying with her mate in the tiny apartment or is she living it up in a hotel. Even her comment earlier about no flight home booked, just shows she does what she wants

Reactions: 12
I dont follow Miriam but just went and had a look at her page. Is she after loosing weight or something? I feel as if she looks different she looks great

Reactions: 2
Miriam was out with Ellie and Ellie's friend last night? So she was only alone today but yeah she defo treated this as a job and showed she was grateful at least

Reactions: 8
Just an observation maybe making a mountain out of a mole hill but noticed that maeve madden commented how lovely it was to meet Miriam on this trip but she didn’t like / comment on Ellie’s content?? Is there bad history there? have I totally missed something? or am I reading into things too much lol

Reactions: 2
He looks like a little boy that had too much sugar on his communion in his recent pic. What the hell is the attraction here 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.