Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this man had the body and build of an actual 26/27 year old then I might somehow be able to see how some creators would find him physically attractive simply because he works out - but he has the body and build of someone getting their confirmation. He had an alien shaped head and uses this quiff type hairstyle to try and cover this up! If he was anyway manly you’d maybe try and see how someone would fancy him physically but as he isn’t I just can’t get it! Do girls like him because he has an insta following? Cos his buisness is just a cover up for dodgy dealing I am certain. He has closed more buddy cups that he has open! But we never hear about them

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If this man had the body and build of an actual 26/27 year old then I might somehow be able to see how some creators would find him physically attractive simply because he works out - but he has the body and build of someone getting their confirmation. He had an alien shaped head and uses this quiff type hairstyle to try and cover this up! If he was anyway manly you’d maybe try and see how someone would fancy him physically but as he isn’t I just can’t get it! Do girls like him because he has an insta following? Cos his buisness is just a cover up for dodgy dealing I am certain. He has closed more buddy cups that he has open! But we never hear about them
And his tattoos 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He followed the girls he got with before during their relationship again so if he didn’t cheat he still has a wandering eye

Also hanging on about how he’s gonna be eating healthy and getting back into a routine but then goes and gets a hillbilly’s? Honestly just wish his arteries would hurry up and get clogged

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so true that they seem to break up whenever she has something big coming up. he does be seething with jelousy i'd say. he just wants her at home in her parents house and he can come over whenever he wants and rides her. he'd be sickened she'd have a life of her own without him

Reactions: 18
And his tattoos 🤢
he’s a man child. I don’t see anything attractive about him whatsoever- he knows he’s onto a good thing with Ellie flying on the coat tails of her ‘success’. He’s a hanger on bet he’d love to get her as a guest speaker on his ‘BUSINESS BUILDING WORKSHOP’ aimed at kids that costs a bleedin arm and a leg. Self righteous bastard 😆

he’s a man child. I don’t see anything attractive about him whatsoever- he knows he’s onto a good thing with Ellie flying on the coat tails of her ‘success’. He’s a hanger on bet he’d love to get her as a guest speaker on his ‘BUSINESS BUILDING WORKSHOP’ aimed at kids that costs a bleedin arm and a leg. Self righteous bastard 😆
And keep all the profits. Acc come to mention did he ever sell those ‘remaining’ tickets? ?

Reactions: 8
You can still go on and buy tickets (10) which is the max you can buy at once anyway on eventbrite so I would say you could see that being cancelled!! Dodgy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know if Conor is actually to blame here or is it just assumptions. Ellie could be the narcissist in the relationship. As we clearly see with the Johnny drop case abusers and narcissists are not just male.

• Haha
Does anyone know if Conor is actually to blame here or is it just assumptions. Ellie could be the narcissist in the relationship. As we clearly see with the Johnny drop case abusers and narcissists are not just male.
I don’t know for sure just what I’ve seen on social media. Him putting up all that shite over Christmas trying to get to her- when he was away with Pete posting those gross pics with that maddie girl purely to get at Ellie. I don’t doubt she’s done wrong too but at least she doesn’t try to make a fool out of him all over the internet.

Reactions: 10
But it's evident that he's a horrible partner, posting her thongs on Instagram to imply they just had sex, burning her scalp in that TikTok video last week. The list is endless. She seems moody but it's all built up from his lying and hurting her. She's definitely stuck in a vicious cycle with him.

Reactions: 18
so true that they seem to break up whenever she has something big coming up. he does be seething with jelousy i'd say. he just wants her at home in her parents house and he can come over whenever he wants and rides her. he'd be sickened she'd have a life of her own without him
I actually don’t believe that . I think we always blame the man in a situation. Not playing devils advocate but he was at a stags with a lot of people if he has cheated it would be need by now. Likewise I don’t see him following those girls . However it’s Ellie that’s being all passive agreesive in this the attitude last night with the I’m staying here I’m concentrating on me And filming herself drinking and putting up photos of the girls . He’s not engaging . Look he’s a lad in a very working class area who is trying to better himself. I don’t particularly like either of them. I thibk we give him a worse hard time than her. She’s a disgrace on that work trip has hardly acknowledged jd - I’d say they are seriously pissed off. I hope it’s Having an effect on her career or reputation - as we have all had difficult times in life but if your being paid your being paid and you perform. She’s able to go out and get drunk and send passive agressive messages to her ex but not do her job.
She also mentioned a series of unfortunate events so i reckon other things are going wrong
I’ve been watching the Amber and Johnny case and we always side with the woman . Ellie seems toxic . She bloody broke up with him possibly on a plane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree that he’s a complete swamp rat but I also think Ellie has a huge role to play too. I don’t think she’s an innocent as people think. I think she’s probably very fiery, moody and loves drama. Combined the two are a toxic mix and I reckon over the years they have created both people they have become. I don’t think he’s a narcissist just a complete idiot who probably shares more than she does as he’s so immature but I reckon they both behave the same way. And I say this as someone that knows a few of Ellie’s very close friends and although they support her, don’t like him at all, they also don’t feel overly sorry for her. And I think that’s telling.
My thoughts excatly

He posts all the messages he gets like “all the girls were so excited to see you” to make her jealous and does it whenever shes at an event or away on holiday was the same when he was doing that event down in cork I’d say theyre non stop arguing over stupid tit but they just keep going back to each other cause he wants to be as well known as her and get invited to the events and she clearly doesnt know how to be a person on her own without him its sad really
But there kids 😂😂 there not actually girls his age anytime I see pics its loads of kids queuing up to get pics etc

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe Ellie is about to turn 27 and is posting insta stories that not even my 17yo sister would put up. She is SO embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sure there’s a pair of them in it but Conor publicly humiliates Ellie constantly.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know for sure just what I’ve seen on social media. Him putting up all that shite over Christmas trying to get to her- when he was away with Pete posting those gross pics with that maddie girl purely to get at Ellie. I don’t doubt she’s done wrong too but at least she doesn’t try to make a fool out of him all over the internet.
She says very clearly in latest video bad sex for 7 years - that’s very humiliating and making a fool of him . If Conor did that he would be called all the names under the sun here. The videos are very passive agressive flicking her hair I’m concentrating on me - I only need this girl etc She said in podcast she enjoyed the blow dry

Was it not one of the other girls that said if you don't look eachother in the eyes when you cheers it means bad sex for 7 years and she replies 'oh really, is that what it is'? Or was there another story?

Was it not one of the other girls that said if you don't look eachother in the eyes when you cheers it means bad sex for 7 years and she replies 'oh really, is that what it is'? Or was there another story?
Yeah I think she was just repeating what the other girls said

Reactions: 2
I think the other girl said if you don’t do it this way you have bad sex for 7 years and she said is that what it is bad sex - look in my eyes

I think the other girl said if you don’t do it this way you have bad sex for 7 years and she said is that what it is bad sex -

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.