Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The embarrassment I feel for those girls. Shaking over seeing Conor RyanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh I’d be shaking if I seen him as well. Not with excitement. More so fear of what I’d catch off him being so close to him

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ellie’s story the girls cheering to β€œwe’ve had bad sex for 7 years” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 needle dick doing wonders πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone heard of the website socialblade? You can see socials business interactions like following increases and that, can make for an interesting nosey. Another chat I’m in caught out a big influencer buying followers with the website.
It’s worth a look for any of my fellow insta detectives πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

Reactions: 4
Dont worry not all people are like that girl. I was scrolling through Instagram and his stories came up about the buddycone. My daughter goes to me β€œnot that tit again, sick of hearing bout that in school” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so the age of his fans are 11-12 years up to bout 16… she doesn’t have social media, phone so delighted she doesn’t have to get sucked into all that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His training vest business with Jamie Goonery died a quick death. He's using that page to promote the buddy cup now too!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220501-191117_Instagram.jpg
where is she going in those heels? Surely if she's dressed top to toe in Jordan then a comfy pair of fresh Jordans would be better suited? Those things would take an eye out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Are they broken up - it’s very strange we’re perfect before they flew out
He quoted a scene from the office bros before hos

Reactions: 3
I’d say he’s fuming cos she’s jetting away and he’s stuck with the buddy shite and knock off ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.