Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #9 Conor & Ell, the couple from hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again.. sidetracking as I do.. Jamie's gym.. I believe there's a leaked tiktok of the raid from a bodycam and its blatant as day its pollyhops. Trying to find the video is another thing its all being kept 🤫🤫
Bodycams???? There’s no bodycams on the. Gardai or armed response

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see Carpo and Mammcita out at the buddycone supporting banana boat Wednesday or whatever tit he comea up with🙄🙄 pack of gobshites if ever I've seen them. Boils my blood aswell them all using someone on the autism spectrum for clout. Poor fella thinks they're all best mates.

Reactions: 8
Can't wait to see Carpo and Mammcita out at the buddycone supporting banana boat Wednesday or whatever tit he comea up with🙄🙄 pack of gobshites if ever I've seen them. Boils my blood aswell them all using someone on the autism spectrum for clout. Poor fella thinks they're all best mates.
I came across Mammacita only the other day. I actually had to watch her video a few times to understand what she was on about and I kept thinking it was a piss take. Is there a thread on her?

Reactions: 2
What old page did he switch to the buddy ice page? It already has 22k followers when he ‘launched it’ this morning.

the CR whitening page is still there but has been nearly all posts deleted.. the no hands Ireland has vanished though?
Why aren’t CAB all over him?
Plus the ice cream looks like pissy tit.

lots of the ‘opened’ buddy cups have closed again with no-update from him. The ‘hard working grind’ himself never mentions when the omg ice cream coffee collabs ended, few other locations closed, the buddy box disappeared etc!!!

Reactions: 9
looks like the buddy cone page used to be the buddy box page? the tit food he was making, never addressed why that just suddenly ceased to exist

Reactions: 5
What old page did he switch to the buddy ice page? It already has 22k followers when he ‘launched it’ this morning.

the CR whitening page is still there but has been nearly all posts deleted.. the no hands Ireland has vanished though?
Why aren’t CAB all over him?
Plus the ice cream looks like pissy tit.

lots of the ‘opened’ buddy cups have closed again with no-update from him. The ‘hard working grind’ himself never mentions when the omg ice cream coffee collabs ended, few other locations closed, the buddy box disappeared etc!!!
Prob using the old buddybox page

Reactions: 1
No wonder she didn’t post him when they were back together, she knew it’d be over soon

Reactions: 8
I came across Mammacita only the other day. I actually had to watch her video a few times to understand what she was on about and I kept thinking it was a piss take. Is there a thread on her?
She doesn't seem to have a thread on here. She's all over tiktok if you just search mammacita69 I think her handle is

It had 22.3k when he shared his new page…. So it had to be an old page he had from all the millions of failed projects. When I looked it had only gone up by 100 likes. Why would anyone wanna like that too he shares everything anyway on his own page. And this will probably disappear as quick as the rest.

Reactions: 3
Ellie with VIP tickets at the boxing and not a notion of what's going on.. More Interested in showing her outfit off 🙄🙄... The world we are bloody living in

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.