Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast going well it seems and she can’t even make it in time to record it. Ellie the old ‘late to my funeral’ is such a cop out, grow up.

Reactions: 6
Podcast going well it seems and she can’t even make it in time to record it. Ellie the old ‘late to my funeral’ is such a cop out, grow up.
This is why she has very little career prospects she's probably made a name for herself as being flaky.

Reactions: 3
This is why she has very little career prospects she's probably made a name for herself as being flaky.
It’s clearly not much of a priority to her as it is to the others; otherwise she would have made the time to be there on time, it’s not that difficult.

It’s clearly not much of a priority to her as it is to the others; otherwise she would have made the time to be there on time, it’s not that difficult.
She just thinks the world revolves around her. I would be so embarrassed if my friend had just started a business with me and I made both her and someone else travel into town only for me not to show up.

Reactions: 5
I'll just get dressed up and do a little video on clothes to pretend I'm real busy!!

Imagine been in town and she texts saying "ehh hi babe time just got away from me soooooo much going on this morning blah blah blah"

Properly on the bag previous night!!🙄

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand people who are habitually unpunctual, they’re basically saying ‘my time is more important than yours’.

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand people who are habitually unpunctual, they’re basically saying ‘my time is more important than yours’.
That is my biggest pet peeve thing too. I hate when people make it a personality trait like hehe I'm late for everything. Like no it's not OK to have that trait it's like saying hehe Im a racist woops. Negative traits that directly affect other people are not things to laugh about. Yes things happen and sometimes you can accidently be late but when it's a constant thing, especially when you do not have children you just don't care enough to be there on time simple as.

Reactions: 12
Whats going on now 😂
She's about 3 episodes into the podcast and already bleeping up. She was supposed to meet Charleen and I think someone who was supposed to be a guest on the pod in town to record and she never turned up. Charleen and the guest were in town waiting to record and Ellie just said nah sorry I'm running late but there's no point me even coming now now we'll reschedule it.

• Haha
She's about 3 episodes into the podcast and already bleeping up. She was supposed to meet Charleen and I think someone who was supposed to be a guest on the pod in town to record and she never turned up. Charleen and the guest were in town waiting to record and Ellie just said nah sorry I'm running late but there's no point me even coming now now we'll reschedule it.
She thinks shes Molly Mae and Chicken Legs is Tommy Fury 🙄 The two of them look more like Fred and Rose West 🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say I don't mind her too much, do feel sorry for her and definitely think she has to learn the hard way like him getting someone pregnant or something to walk away!! Totally off the subject of this thread but does anyone know if there is a thread on Claudine Keane? Can't find one but after that confirmation party the weekend there so needs to be one!!
She’s a melt is Claudine Keane, she’s bonkers

Reactions: 2
Did he not say yesterday he didn't like wow burger and today he's milling it

• Haha
Did he not say yesterday he didn't like wow burger and today he's milling it
I just came to say the same thing. Yesterday 'I'm not mad on wowburger'. Today, gets wow burger 🙄 He's some gobshite.

Reactions: 7
Is that old? Or new? Did they get back for wedding and are off again? Or pretending again to raise numbers?

Not actually sure 🤔Goss just posted it
Just read it I think they've taken what she has said out of context. She said social media ruined some of her relationship.. I woukdnt take that as a break up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.