Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I don’t have a time stamp, Charleen literally asks her do you think that’s why you and Conor broke up? Or something like that, they were chatting about social media and relationships

Reactions: 7
At that wedding last week he was staying in a room with guys, she was staying with her sister.. I know there was drunken pics being shared (by him not her) but I don’t know these 2 love attention

Reactions: 2
Was she not in his poxy car few ago ffs

Definitely not broken up as i said before shes incompetent to survive alone...

They live in a fantasy wonderland in there tiny minds...

Real annoying the way she keeps putting a little posh voice at the end of every point she makes...

Reactions: 9
Looks like Timmy’s page is back up and running. That autoshine competition was removed too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Meself and sleep_deprived are going on a date to the buddy cup tonight bro. Will keep yiz updated she’s mad into me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who did he go cinema with last wknd? Seen him in carpark getting into a white Golf with another girl, and I'm almost certain it wasn't Ellie....

I don't believe they broke up going by my coworker seeing her car at his overnight but I do think he's doing her durty again

Im not into girls I’m into women, something you wouldn’t know about.

Ziiiiiinnnggggg bop bop bop who shot ya 🔥🔥🔥 you better get some ice sista cause you just got burned.
Haha! 😂 Jesus, calm down will ya.. I’m ice cold already so ya can’t burn me you little fucker! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In episode 2 of the podcast towards the end 46m. They are talking about boyfriends and Ellie says ‘I did have boyfriends growing up…but I don’t really have any boyfriends now’ (in a cry voice) so that seems to be a confirmation from like 2/3 weeks ago now

Reactions: 1
In episode 2 of the podcast towards the end 46m. They are talking about boyfriends and Ellie says ‘I did have boyfriends growing up…but I don’t really have any boyfriends now’ (in a cry voice) so that seems to be a confirmation from like 2/3 weeks ago now
I think she was referring to " male friends" rather than actual boyfriends.

Seriously tho, I live 10 minutes from buddy kip 1.0, drive passed it every single day, and it’s always ALWAYS empty. No queue ever, maybe 2 little rats (in their standard fake monclear bubble jackets) there the odd time, and that’s literally it. So how in gods name is it bringing in any kind of money? …. You’d wonder 👀🤔 something real dodge going on there I tells ya.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Seriously tho, I live 10 minutes from buddy kip 1.0, drive passed it every single day, and it’s always ALWAYS empty. No queue ever, maybe 2 little rats (in their standard fake monclear bubble jackets) there the odd time, and that’s literally it. So how in gods name is it bringing in any kind of money? …. You’d wonder 👀🤔 something real dodge going on there I tells ya.
I reckon he’s claiming the wage subsidy for the wages…. I know plenty who are claiming it for staff despite the fact they shouldn’t be! I guarantee he has that set up because there is no way each buddy cup is making enough to covid wages every week if it’s open 56 hours a week then a minimum of €560 wages a week and the omg ice cream ones are open 12 hours a day so minimum wages €850 plus a week….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.