Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s wondering what he did wrong 😂, maybe it’s all the shite he never gave away and the dodgy people he linked up with to do ads and giveaways. People copped on and reporting them now instead of entering them. I’d say everyone’s reporting him now if his page was locked down! Maybe now he’ll be more careful about what he posts. It’s always someone else’s fault in his eyes tho. So I doubt he’ll learn from it.

Reactions: 13
Also he doesn’t seem pushed on it being gone at all. If I was relying on a page as income I’d be going mental. Shows that page doesn’t bring the money in at all and it’s what people think he’s doing - dodgy tit and those pages are just all for show.

Reactions: 11
Someone message Ellie and say this 'hey, I work for Instagram based in Dublin the last year, how can I help you?! "

Post screenshots of info once she replies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised he’s actually admitted he’s been banned. Shows how thick he is. Doesn’t see any colleration between fake competitions and being banned.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised he’s actually admitted he’s been banned. Shows how thick he is. Doesn’t see any colleration between fake competitions and being banned.
Yeah if was making any money off it he would be pissed that it’s gone. So he is going to change all the Ireland stays and Ireland Yums pages to his own name in order to put up Content. He is some Bellend. I wonder what the exact reason he was banned was for. I wonder will he be dropped by Andrea roach’s agency now as there are no way pr companies will work with him if he is banned from Instagram.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to continue to report the Yums page then and every dodgy scam he advertises on it & I encourage you to do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He has 3 “competitions” running on both buddy page and Yum page and they are the exact same. There is no way he has 2 new iPhones to give away i.e one for each page. He is just a scam artist

Reactions: 10
Yiz really think Conors been blocked for scamming bro hahahaha bleedin thick’s the lot of ye bro. Conors biznesses are as legitimate as his teeth ya mad rats. Haterz pal honest t’god , gyup outta your nanny’s spare room and get a ride for yerselves. Miserable fools. Just cause yiz aren’t entrepreneurs like me and Conor. Haters are our motivators bro #buddycup27inmeaulwansgarage #yuuuupppouhdah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yiz really think Conors been blocked for scamming bro hahahaha bleedin thick’s the lot of ye bro. Conors biznesses are as legitimate as his teeth ya mad rats. Haterz pal honest t’god , gyup outta your nanny’s spare room and get a ride for yerselves. Miserable fools. Just cause yiz aren’t entrepreneurs like me and Conor. Haters are our motivators bro #buddycup27inmeaulwansgarage #yuuuupppouhdah
You really remind me of Sean Phipps and his adhd…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Passed by omg in howth earlier. Buddy cup branding up 5 teeny boppers working in there serious money laundering vibes. But the branding was veddy veddy slick, grade a and 10/10 yup yup yup deadly buzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
congRATZ bro you won da iPhone, €1000 cash and a play station 5 box !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone message Ellie and say this 'hey, I work for Instagram based in Dublin the last year, how can I help you?! "

Post screenshots of info once she replies
I saw another person post the very same thing on his story, can’t remember the name now but it was a male fitness guy. Wonder what’s that about

Reactions: 1
Passed by omg in howth earlier. Buddy cup branding up 5 teeny boppers working in there serious money laundering vibes. But the branding was veddy veddy slick, grade a and 10/10 yup yup yup deadly buzz.

Cant see OMG in howth being involved with money laundering every goes there for icecream then there is a little coffee machine in the corner which is the cock box so who works at that one? They must be bored sitting there all day seeing people come in and just get ice-cream

Reactions: 5
Cant see OMG in howth being involved with money laundering every goes there for icecream then there is a little coffee machine in the corner which is the cock box so who works at that one? They must be bored sitting there all day seeing people come in and just get ice-cream
I wonder is he paying OMG to have the coffee and hot chocolate machines there. I don’t see how he is making any money. Chris and Alex who both work in the buddy cup were on holidays last week together, I can’t see them both working there much longer when is starts getting cold.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.