Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so do I… doesn’t hide himself very well on here 😂

Suppose so cos she’s been dead for years now, you gobshite…. Maybe learn to not bring other people family members into it as your come backs, you said the same thing about my mam not too long ago and she’s dead too 🙄 Broaden your vocabulary and all that…
Damn shawty kinda feisty, add my snap baby rawr xx

I’m officially announcing my retirement from being the only entertaining person on this thread. It’s been a pleasure, don’t cry because it’s over smile because it happened. Hopefully see yiz all at the buddy cup for a carpocinno bro. Siiiikeee bleedin thick’s.

Yours truly,
Uncle Leroy x.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does he keep opening cock boxs? well really he's just putting in a coffee machines into ice cream shops because its cheaper then buying a horse box and finding somewhere to put it we all know its going down hill but he acts likes its busy and sold out of everything best hot chocolate in Ireland hahahaha righhhhhhhhht......(Dr Evil)

Acts likes hes Been up early and in work all day went in to show people on his stories where it is then going to get Lunch after a hard morning of work , no hope for the future does the same tit different day no improvements no growing up. He thinks he can sit back at home while the cock box makes money and people who actually work there will do it for free hot chocolate and a sambo. Entrepreneur of the year lads.ellie is wasting the best years of her life and has nothing to show for it will end up being stuck with Timmy!!!! Because to afraid to move on and start all over door matt for life well done

Jesus what a embarrassing planks....

Jesus the head on Timmy!!! Can see where he got the stick man idea from looks like a scrawny alien 👽 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he keep opening cock boxs? well really he's just putting in a coffee machines into ice cream shops because its cheaper then buying a horse box and finding somewhere to put it we all know its going down hill but he acts likes its busy and sold out of everything best hot chocolate in Ireland hahahaha righhhhhhhhht......(Dr Evil)

Acts likes hes Been up early and in work all day went in to show people on his stories where it is then going to get Lunch after a hard morning of work , no hope for the future does the same tit different day no improvements no growing up. He thinks he can sit back at home while the cock box makes money and people who actually work there will do it for free hot chocolate and a sambo. Entrepreneur of the year lads.ellie is wasting the best years of her life and has nothing to show for it will end up being stuck with Timmy!!!! Because to afraid to move on and start all over door matt for life well done

Jesus what a embarrassing planks....

Jesus the head on Timmy!!! Can see where he got the stick man idea from looks like a scrawny alien 👽 😂
I disagree with u Ellie deserves everything that’s coming now.
She’s lost all respect that was remaining IMO. She’s as bad as him hiding him all this time. Instead of just Coming out and sayin we’re back together.

Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed the difference in Ellie’s stories and the stories on Dental Excellence insta :rolleyes: the skin on her right side of her face seems to pucker up when she’s speaking! WTH

Reactions: 2
I disagree with u Ellie deserves everything that’s coming now.
She’s lost all respect that was remaining IMO. She’s as bad as him hiding him all this time. Instead of just Coming out and sayin we’re back together.
I have to agree. Its laughable now that he's out for the night fawning over other girls and she's all smiles in the UK, oblivious to it all. What's that saying about a leopard and their spots! 🙄 She deserves it now at this stage.

Reactions: 6
I did see his stories with all his gal pals.... he has me blocked since CR whitening came out so I missed a good amount of his stories except the Buddy Kip... has Ellie ever been out with those mates of his?

Hes gonna be some fat duck, starting to get puffy round the face prob why he has the bum fluff beard

Reactions: 1
I really like them. I’ve not seen as good veneers. I’d say they were pricey tho. I’d love mine done would never be able to afford it

I really like them. I’ve not seen as good veneers. I’d say they were pricey tho. I’d love mine done would never be able to afford it
Same I had this conversation with the OH the other night and boy of us said we’d get our teeth done if we could afford to but wouldn’t be going to turkey for them 😂 but it actually made me feel abit funny because it’s because of these “influencers” doing it makes seem normal and accessible but in reality she got them for free. Would she have done it if she had to pay ? Same with Conor his teeth were lovly and he went and got them done 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Same I had this conversation with the OH the other night and boy of us said we’d get our teeth done if we could afford to but wouldn’t be going to turkey for them 😂 but it actually made me feel abit funny because it’s because of these “influencers” doing it makes seem normal and accessible but in reality she got them for free. Would she have done it if she had to pay ? Same with Conor his teeth were lovly and he went and got them done 🤦‍♀️
They have to pay they just get a discount for promoting the company

Did anyone win Bla Murphy's car comp in the end ??
There's a story on the Autoshine page that seems to highlight a winner. Now whether she actually left with the car or is just in on it is a question I can't answer 😂

Screenshot_2021-10-30-17-34-22-054_com.instagram.android.jpg

Don't follow, how is an 06 a new car? Or what have I stumbled upon :unsure:
New as in new for her as opposed to brand new I guess.

Autoshine ran two competitions recently, both seemed to be for an 06 Golf. Conor ran the first competition with them then Bla Murphy the second. It seemed slightly fishy, mainly because Conor was involved.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.