Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all of us have the luxury of living in our parents house the way he does (arse wiped by them) and therefore a whooole lot less responsiblities. I’d bet you any money he didn’t help take his parents tree down, probably too busy coming up with an IG caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is all out if his marketing book which he thinks is pure genius. Basically offended anyone and everyone is get views up. Little does he know he’s just coming across as a complete asshole. His narrative of the day changes on what’s hot and what can get peoples back up. Outrageous marketing genius? No. Complete obnoxious scamming prick? Yes.

Reactions: 13
This is all out if his marketing book which he thinks is pure genius. Basically offended anyone and everyone is get views up. Little does he know he’s just coming across as a complete asshole. His narrative of the day changes on what’s hot and what can get peoples back up. Outrageous marketing genius? No. Complete obnoxious scamming prick? Yes.
The scamming is what gets me. I don’t care if people follow him, comment on his posts or even buy his food etc. But running fake competitions crosses a line for me, he should not able to make money through Instagram by running fake competitions on Instagram

Reactions: 17
I don’t think him and your man he went away with will be mates for a while after the holiday 🤣🤣🤣 that whole friendship dynamic was odd. Just felt like they didn’t click or something and annoyed each other 🤣
I get that impression as well that they don't get on, nothing in common. CR defo just pays him to go on holiday with him. But holidays with just two people are always boring anyway, you run out of stuff to talk about fairly fast and get on each other's nerves

Reactions: 8
Calls everyone lazy for not taking down their trees. In another snap ‘Christmas is still here at the buddy cup’
This youngfella 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a fan of the girls podcast but the ones with the Talking Bollox lads are very good. They should make that a regular, or Ellie should get with one of them
[/QUOTE]

Ah here! The most painful thing I’ve ever listed to was that podcast. The one with Nicola Tallant,struggled through it. I’d rather listen to me sister in a gangbang they are that painful. They don’t talk they dribble, they couldn’t annunciate a single word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The state of him telling people to take down their Xmas trees when he lives at home and his aul one most likely does it. Seems like she’s short of still wiping his arse.

His whole attitude absolutely stinks, he thinks he’s doing marketing right by being a euro shop version of Paul Stenson.
The cherry on the cake is his trailer still having Christmas cups ah he would he go and ask me hoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.