Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most definitely back together, I do believe they broke up at some point and got back together again I think she hides it because she knows everyone knows he cheated on her again it’s so embarrassing and she knows it herself I’ve unfollowed her feel stupid for ever defending her. Possibly the worst role model for young girls showing them yes it’s okay to stay with your cheating bf

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most definitely back together, I do believe they broke up at some point and got back together again I think she hides it because she knows everyone knows he cheated on her again it’s so embarrassing and she knows it herself I’ve unfollowed her feel stupid for ever defending her. Possibly the worst role model for young girls showing them yes it’s okay to stay with your cheating bf
She’s a thick and deserves all the heart ache ahead 🙄

Reactions: 10
they'll be married soon, have kids and have a house together and he'll still be shagging all around him. men like that don't change. it's her own funeral. how can she not see he has absolutely no respect for her? she must have crippling low self-esteem

Reactions: 15
Strange she hasn’t put up anything to confirm given he did! Worlds worst kept secret - maybe Sinead curvy style Stole her thunder with her back with the ex pics!

Reactions: 1
I have to say I don't mind her too much, do feel sorry for her and definitely think she has to learn the hard way like him getting someone pregnant or something to walk away!! Totally off the subject of this thread but does anyone know if there is a thread on Claudine Keane? Can't find one but after that confirmation party the weekend there so needs to be one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's up with Conor touching his hair every second in videos he's like a woman 😂 🤣 trying to hide thar hair loss😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I read all their comments in Sean Phipp’s voice every single time 😂

so do I… doesn’t hide himself very well on here 😂

bang of shite off your nanny
Suppose so cos she’s been dead for years now, you gobshite…. Maybe learn to not bring other people family members into it as your come backs, you said the same thing about my mam not too long ago and she’s dead too 🙄 Broaden your vocabulary and all that…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Was randomly looking at Caitlin Lendrum’s new husbands Facebook page and Conor has tagged a pic from their wedding day so I clicked on his profile and saw this, screenshotted it and came straight here
73AEE587-DE90-4110-B567-EB1620B37B09.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am cringinggggggg for Ellie and how hypocritical she is after listening to episode 2 of the podcast and then talking about peoples partners being a piece of tit and your friends telling you … she had a lot to say about the topic and was voicing her opinion on it alot for someone who constantly takes back the same piece of tit

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.