Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
But his "followers" are quite young and a lot seemed to like Ellie. So when they start asking "wheres ellie" or "are u n Ellie broke up", its a negative impact on his business. Now these kids could have seen this clown 🤡 "dipping his wick" and again, impact negatively on his custom.
Another error on Conors part but Mr Brian Lee would have quickly txt him to say delete and be business smart.
Now brian, do see what an immature liability you signed yourself up with???
I couldn't wish for failure more on anyone. Conor you are the ultimate horror and girls in Dublin would be mad to entertain such a scumbag in future

Reactions: 17

nothinonyou

VIP Member
he must be bored shitless on holiday, pictures and videos up every 2 seconds.what's even the point of going away when you spend the whole time on your phone

Reactions: 16

dunkenchoc

I am cringinggggggg for Ellie and how hypocritical she is after listening to episode 2 of the podcast and then talking about peoples partners being a piece of shit and your friends telling you … she had a lot to say about the topic and was voicing her opinion on it alot for someone who constantly takes back the same piece of shit

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211023-155047_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211023-155037_Chrome.jpg

Doesn't look like the photos 2 people would take if they were not together, I for sure wouldn't be letting my ex grope me 🥴

• Sick

Abbey127

Chatty Member
His latest caption about the buddy cup “trust the process, 2022 I’ll have 30” … lol is that a threat 🤢 I can’t bare any more of them opening up!

And I can’t believe the comments 😂 someone called him “the hardest working man in Ireland” you must be joking ???

So basically wants to stick a coffee machine in everyone's else's business.... im going to buy a few coffee machines and stick them in few shops entrepreneur of the year lads upppppaaaa!!!! Vryyyy slickkkkkk.

Might aswell stick a coffee machine in his mam & Dads kitchen while he's at it 😆 😄

Fucking Donkey 🤣 😂

• Haha
Can everyone go onto this scum bags page and report every single dodgy competition and let’s get this clown banned permanently from insta? Who’s in?

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
After listening to that last podcast (honestly I'd never normally but wanted to hear her confirm it) I believe she regrets the last year trying to fix something he broke. Counselling? She has a great relationship with her family according to her, so I'm assuming her reasons for counselling is because of that shitebag.and it is ironic how she rightfully is giving herself a break from men because its too soon, and yet Conors new eejit was spotted going into his Mammys yesterday 💀👀
I do think she's saying things are civil to damage control what that nasty Turkey Legs would do if she was real about their breakup. We all know he'd try ruin her with pics of private moments he would have of her

• Haha
Just really not a pleasant chap is he.

I will never criticise anyone for living with their parents. It's a cheap shot and so many good, decent people find themselves in the same situation.

I will criticise him for how scummy he is. Thinks he is a proper hard man doesn't he? Wonder what happened with him hosting the bingo ?? Hmm

His business is crap. His instagram is crap - wasn't he almost crying a few weeks ago when it was deleted. Cried so much and for what? To run his super genuine competitions.

He is the type of fella that would perform fellatio on himself if he could.

A bully as well. Can't handle any criticism but dishes it out no end. Calling that poor worker in the summer "a little horror".

My 2 cents. Hope he turns over a new leaf and becomes a bit more genuine.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Like we always knew he was a narcissistic yoke but I think we’ve only scratched the surface on seeing how manipulative he is! Now, I’m not her biggest fan. She’s a lazy yoke and genuinely wouldn’t know how to work a 20/30/40 hour week with real responsibilities however she’s better off without him! I imagine every other time he was cheating (side note - who the fuck is sleeping with this overgrown earth worm Jim with tattoos?) he would possibly shift the blame back or manipulate her back. Even there a few times in his own Qs he sends to himself about Ellie, relationships and breakups, he is still convinced that they’ll be back together. So what’s his plan? Beat up any guy she dates? Lol she better be dating 10 year olds if he thinks he could physically fight anyone. He’s a spoilt only child obviously, because I can tell you my husband would not allow our son to carry on like this. Deleting posts, stories, innuendos , asking like coffee shops are the 2021 version of apple . Anyway sorry about the rant but he’s hardly potty trained and he thinks he’s the man!

neptune73

anyone else just in complete awe how this fella is 26 year old and records himself biting into chicken and puts it up online as if people want to see it. Would you not just put down the phone and enjoy your holiday? I’ve seen teenagers with more maturity, it’s baffling how out of touch with the real world this fella is. also said how he couldn’t wait to not drink today and the friend’s story shows him and a bottle of corona hahaha!

Can only imagine when he gets up from his table for an eye opener walking across the venue like McGregor thinking hes solid..

And all the other tables like "theres that absolute fucking eejit"!!

There will be murder at it to many egotistical maniacs!!

• Haha

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
can't imagine breaking up with CR and him taking it lightly. Unless it was him that dumped her, sounds more likely
I feel like Ellie dumped him, otherwise he wouldn’t be so secretive about the whole thing. She’s openly admitting it. Fair play to her dumping that gobshite

• Heart

leeroyjenkins1

Harsh? Are you kidding me? This guy has run fake competition after fake competition. Broke covid regulation after covid regulation. Runs around thinking he’s the big man. He needs taking down a peg. So lets report him for his fraud activity. Instagram will decide if he deserves to be banned. I’m reporting him and any others I see. If you want to support him that’s your call. I know friends that lost money through forex he promoted. Also through AC sales. Did he care? no. They messaged him and he blocked them. Is that right, no. He also threatened lots of people. He tried to get a girl fired from the hotel he went to because he wasn’t treated like a vip. And he’s involved in so much dodgy business. It’s time he faced the music and got banned for his actions.
Take a breath Karen. If your friends were slow enough to take financial advice from two boys with dulux weathershield teeth who can barely string a sentence together it’s their own fault. BuT tHe cOvId gUiDeLinEs, gway and get a ride for yourself love don’t mind this virus stuff. Load of bollox.

yiz will never get Conor bro he’s a step ahead of yiz all bro hahaha bleedin thick’s.

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ellie posted 12 hours ago on stories ‘ it’s a different Christmas for me this year, grateful for family & friends - hopefully next year I’ll have my own house’
He copied her identical post 3/4 hours after

• Sick