Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to a real Christmas Market In Germany or Austria galway if you want to stay in Ireland is good but would definitely recommend going away at least once to one of the many Christmas markets .

Turkey legs said it will not be missed get yourself down..... eh no you are grand and it will definitely be missed by plenty especially now you bought Std to the market you little smelly rat ewww sicko your greasy popping face going all over the food
😷 🤢

Anyone see hes following Ellie again on tiktok and that thing Kneevo lol 😆 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Caramel onions? 🤣

And caramel onions doesn't appear to be a typo because it's on their main menu that he posted!
it's so funny because he has no idea about food and never seen him cook a meal in his life. You can tell when he's eating something he hasn't a clue what's in it he's like "emmm tomatoes, lettuce, is that ketchup I think and I dunno what else but it's verdy verdy tasty unbelieeeeeevable lads".... Now he thinks he's opening a restaurant. The equivalant of Donald Trump running for president, a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it's so funny because he has no idea about food and never seen him cook a meal in his life. You can tell when he's eating something he hasn't a clue what's in it he's like "emmm tomatoes, lettuce, is that ketchup I think and I dunno what else but it's verdy verdy tasty unbelieeeeeevable lads".... Now he thinks he's opening a restaurant. The equivalant of Donald Trump running for president, a laughing stock
Sure he was filthy after doing a few hours in the coffee box earlier, god only knows what his clothes will be like after try to prepare food. Going to chippers and hillbilly’s all the time for food and having prepared meals delivered all the time would indicate he knows zero about food.

Reactions: 6
Really wish they had their own threads, hate reading about him, he’s just a scrote.

Reactions: 3
Well considering someone on this confirmed he's mooching a new girl that has mutual friends with, I think it's safe to say they're over? 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He has absolutely no idea what good food looks like. Everything he eats is beige and deep fried. Haven't seen him make any effort to learn too cook but expects his slop to sell out. Would very much worth about hygiene when he hasn't a clue what he's at.

Reactions: 5
Is
He has absolutely no idea what good food looks like. Everything he eats is beige and deep fried. Haven't seen him make any effort to learn too cook but expects his slop to sell out. Would very much worth about hygiene when he hasn't a clue what he's at.
Is he hiring a chef? Or is he giving it a go himself? Surely it's the reason he eats takeaways all the time is because he can't even boil an egg?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would #gift that girl a bucket of self respect, lord knows she needs it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The higher the prices, the more dodgy cash he can launder.

(I assume 😂)
No way the little scrotes around that hang around the buddy cup will pay those high prices. Looking forward to seeing what sort of reviews the food gets. If they are anything like the reviews the buddy cup gets they will be a laugh.

Reactions: 5
Walked by the buddy cup parked up at Malahide castle this morning and the promotion was a bag of jellies and a ribena for 8 euro.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Walked by the buddy cup parked up at Malahide castle this morning and the promotion was a bag of jellies and a ribena for 8 euro.
The reviews for the buddy cup at Malahide and if it’s not getting much business will be real
Indicator of what it’s like. The actual public instead of a few scumbags won’t pay for the tit he calls a hot chocolate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.