Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching his stories about mask-wearing trying to sound even a tiny bit intelligent is cringe worthy.
He honestly has the brain of a 1 yr old toddler. Gaaaawd, so bad!

Also, how is he still alive????
He literally survives on noodles, curry sauce and poxy SHITE.

Infuriates me that younger, way more easily influenced people think that it's absolutely grand to eat crap, all day every day.
Silly bastard wouldn't be able to pick out a stalk of broccoli if his life depended on it.

Reactions: 9
Do you know what? I've decided... companies and organisations are actually the bigger thicks for using these braindead geebags.

He's in the Odeon. They send him out a cocktail tree probably worth over €100. In the space of one 30 second clip, he:

:- Keeps saying he has to belch
:- Doesn't know the name of ANY of the cocktails
:- Asks his friend that's just tried one if "it's horrible"

ALL IN THIRTY SECONDS.

What. A. bleep.

Reactions: 24
Do you know what? I've decided... companies and organisations are actually the bigger thicks for using these braindead geebags.

He's in the Odeon. They send him out a cocktail tree probably worth over €100. In the space of one 30 second clip, he:

ALL IN THIRTY SECONDS.

What. A. bleep.
He won’t pay for it either which is such a scumbag thing to do. Cannot believe tried to belch on camera. He is a horrible human being.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
is that lad his bf? they're always together. surprised they didn't get a hotel room for later after holding hands watching dermot kennedy. looking into each other's eyes singing we used to be giaaaants

• Haha
Every hunzo seemed to be there last night🤣

Sure I was there hunzo 😄😂

He's a dj from coolock, but I heard his family owns property in Ashbourne... runs in similar circles to Conor Ryan.
He did a breakfast roll "eat off" with Conor over the summer.... he went off the social media scene a few years ago when he allegedly got caught ridin some underage girl from gym in coolock factories
Who's karl mac? Is that your man with the wierd looking face like he's on drugs 24/7 ?

I can’t get over how many at it are on their phones the whole time. Jesus how can anyone enjoy anything, I’d be raging at a concert if people in front had it out that whole time. Maybe I’m just old.

Use to do that myself years ago but not anymore better to live in moment instead of oh I better put 15 videos and pictures to make sure people know im here living my best life get a few likes while I'm at hahaha bleeping donkeys the lot of them!!

From what I've heard about her, it wasn't a dodo that she was putting in her mouth that she shouldn't have

Timmys Cocktail sausage 😂 🤣

is that lad his bf? they're always together. surprised they didn't get a hotel room for later after holding hands watching dermot kennedy. looking into each other's eyes singing we used to be giaaaants

Conor looking up to Darren's eyes while he's on his knees gluck gluck 3000 😆 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m assuming caoimhe got vaccinated since she’s at dermot Kennedy. She had said before she wasn’t going to but has no problem pumping her face of Botox and filler

Reactions: 8

ALL IN THIRTY SECONDS.

What. A. bleep.
Cheap advertising for them. They don't care. Its fairly sickening.

Reactions: 1
Jesus I'd say the odeon were well impressed at him promoting their drinks while talking about belching, his level of intelligence astounds me! It reminded me of the time he was promoting his own business whilst zooming in on dog tit on the ground!😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he talks. Like those fake teeth are too big for his little head and makes his voice even more irritating

Reactions: 7
🤣He's some gobshite. The time on the microwave clock is 16.47. Poor lad only having breakfast at that time... tonight... for curry Tuesday. Very very slick and talented he is to be sending those stories from the future. I can't get my head around how brands want to work with this idiot. Any brand that works with him is a brand I would avoid because I associate them with being as dodgy and fraudulent as he is!!
That's a better spot than miney god you've some eyesight, then in the same green hood has curry for dinner 🤣🤣but he wasn't wearing that on his stories this morning, absolute sausage he is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Enter a quick text from Brian Lee and Conor remembers he ain't the boss of Shiddy Cup Pavillions, merely a rented machine in another outlet, and Brian Lee has major say in the carry on of him when it comes to effecting his business relationships
I've worked with Brian before and he's very protective of his brands so I'm shocked that he's even working with conor at all. Desperate times call for desperate measures eh?

Reactions: 10
I've worked with Brian before and he's very protective of his brands so I'm shocked that he's even working with conor at all. Desperate times call for desperate measures eh?
Brian Lee has competition so could be under pressure. His salads albeit nice, are quite expensive. Seeing a similar chain called sprout beginning to take a foothold in the market. He could be getting out of the healthy food stuff, neat pizza 1st bit of evidence of that.

Reactions: 6
Brian Lee has competition so could be under pressure. His salads albeit nice, are quite expensive. Seeing a similar chain called sprout beginning to take a foothold in the market. He could be getting out of the healthy food stuff, neat pizza 1st bit of evidence of that.
I actually said it to a friend a while ago that I know alot of people who worked in chopped HQ jumped ship which makes me think that something is up...Seen Sprout is now in Kildare Village and it must kill him that he didn't think of that!

On a conor note, worked with him too on a project and pretty much never again - promoted a similar product the next day and missed out on alot of information he needed to say. Also didn't bring in loads of followers he promised which I called bullshit on when he said it....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.