Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos from Chris are so cringey 🙄
Buddy cups empty as usual !
So. Here I am. Buddy cup. 1.0. Very cold. 3 layers on. Suns out. Not warm at all. We have ice. Bomb bakes. Here all day. Get down.

Lad can’t say more than 3 words without a break.

Just holding out for the day Conor runs the ‘Buy a coffee and fight me’ day. I’d love to drag that bleep around Darndale.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So. Here I am. Buddy cup. 1.0. Very cold. 3 layers on. Suns out. Not warm at all. We have ice. Bomb bakes. Here all day. Get down.

Just holding out for the day Conor runs the ‘Buy a coffee and fight me’ day. I’d love to drag that bleep around Darndale.
Ah go easy, the guy is trying his best.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

he either has limited vocabularly, was hungover or was so cold he couldn't think. probably all 3.

he spends all day making those videos goes to show theyre literally doing zero business

Reactions: 7

I noticed that too but in fairness to him he is trying his best. The only issue I have is that he looks up to Conor as some kind of role model and thats the part that annoys me. He's copying Conor with his little mannerisms and its cringy as duck but I do hope he see's sense or even gain a bigger profile for himself and does his own thing before too long.

Lets just hope he comes up with a better idea than selling melted mars bars and putting them in hot water and calls himself a entrepreneur 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
why's he not putting stories on his own insta anymore it's always ireland yumz?

also wtf is a buddy box?

Reactions: 2
God only knows if they genuinely are finished but does anyone else think Ellie seems happier/is doing more these days??

Reactions: 7
He was banned by Insta for posting fake giveaways and only got his account back a few days ago, I'd say he wont be able to use stories on his "Conor Ryan" insta for a while yet.

As for "the buddy box" he thinks he's going to be the next Jamie Oliver by selling chicken wings and hot food in a glorified chip van.

why's he not putting stories on his own insta anymore it's always ireland yumz?

also wtf is a buddy box?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
10 cent from each sale going to Movember charity!

So with his 11 sales a day that's 1.10 to charity 🙄

Give it a rest conor and run a proper charity month think outside the box and get people down give away all cake sales to charity and you'll break even with drinks and coffee guaranteed!!

10 cent hungry fucker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed that too but in fairness to him he is trying his best. The only issue I have is that he looks up to Conor as some kind of role model and thats the part that annoys me. He's copying Conor with his little mannerisms and its cringy as duck but I do hope he see's sense or even gain a bigger profile for himself and does his own thing before too long.

Lets just hope he comes up with a better idea than selling melted mars bars and putting them in hot water and calls himself a entrepreneur 🤣
Yeah I completely agree he just seems like a harmless young fella and hanging round with Conor is just gonna introduce him to trouble down the road when they all get reefed by CAB 🤣🤣 The kid needs to get a bit of cop on and see life isn’t all about insta and nice “fake” clothes. Every time he says “very very” I cringe that is 100% a pure conorism 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Baby if you've got to go away?
Don't think I could take the pain.
Won't you stay another dayyyy
Stay now!"
Trying his best to get Ellie back with a very very slick East 17 cover just in time for Christmas. Yup ourra it. Hoping Ellie will be playing with his jingle bells before Santy comes.
Screenshot_20211107_131506_com.instagram.android_edit_102464670427593.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think since he's got those teeth done it has aged him a lot, all you can see is those big delf!!😬

Reactions: 5
He hasn’t even grown that from day one of movember. He shaved the beard part off and left that bit and it hasn’t grown since 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I completely agree he just seems like a harmless young fella and hanging round with Conor is just gonna introduce him to trouble down the road when they all get reefed by CAB 🤣🤣 The kid needs to get a bit of cop on and see life isn’t all about insta and nice “fake” clothes. Every time he says “very very” I cringe that is 100% a pure conorism 🤣🤣

Thats it. It's the fake teeth, fake nike trainers and fake giveaways lifestyle that Conor is portraying as something to aspire to is the worrying thing. Whether we like it or not he has an influence over the younger kids and some of them look up to him. I remember him promoting a horse racing tipping site and the betslips he put up were 100% fake, he used to show him winning a few hundred quid and they were clearly photo-shopped.

Hopefully he changes his ways after realising he has made mistakes with the instagram ban but its more so to protect his audience.

Reactions: 6
Who did he go cinema with last wknd? Seen him in carpark getting into a white Golf with another girl, and I'm almost certain it wasn't Ellie....

I don't believe they broke up going by my coworker seeing her car at his overnight but I do think he's doing her durty again
I was told today by a mutual friend I have with Conor, that he’s seeing a girl I coincidentally used to know, so if you saw him with someone it was probably her? Think she’s a few years younger than him but that’s honestly all the information I could give 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The whole thing with him and Caoimhe is really weird !! Even when he was with Ellie, they were very close and always flirty toward each other 🤔

Reactions: 9
Did Chicken Legz not post recently that he was giving up drink for a month? He didn't even make it past the first weekend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So he thinks the Northside is in need of a food truck hahaha he's more stupid then I thought plenty of them around, can't wait to see the original ideas he comes up with after deciding to put a chocolate bar into a cup and call it the best hot chocolate in Ireland.......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he thinks the Northside is in need of a food truck hahaha he's more stupid then I thought plenty of them around, can't wait to see the original ideas he comes up with after deciding to put a chocolate bar into a cup and call it the best hot chocolate in Ireland.......
It’s called a carpocinno ya mad rat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.