Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads... U can break up and still be civil and friendly etc.. Especially since she said it wasn't one particular thing it was a whole set of things together. I've been friends with exes... To be honest I don't think she would have done the podcast If she wasn't done.
I’d say she hasn’t bothered as he’d be the type of guy that would make a big deal out of stuff like being deleted and draw attention to it. He is incredibly immature.

Reactions: 7
I'm lost, did he do a poll to see if ppl wana see his Shiddy Cup out in that Clucktruck place? Without even giving the other business a heads up? And now that other business is taking the milk outta him??
they're always getting people to promote their place though, I think he's friendly with them

Reactions: 1
Ah lads... U can break up and still be civil and friendly etc.. Especially since she said it wasn't one particular thing it was a whole set of things together. I've been friends with exes... To be honest I don't think she would have done the podcast If she wasn't done.
Agree with this, they’re still friends. So what if they’re seen chatting to each other and stuff, some people do get on fine after breakups. I think they are done but defo still good friends

Reactions: 2
Pain in my hand from reporting his scams
Absolutely, reported all 3 of same comp on his 3 insta pages. I am living for the day something comes out about him, such as money laundering through Buddy Cup or karma just rolls back around his way

Reactions: 16
“I wouldn’t mind being the winner but this time I’m giving it away to a lucky person”. Yea, that’s because the last 3 PS5’s and cash you gave away have been pure scams, and this one will be no different.

Reported again.

An interesting read here, I didn’t realise ASAI have previously taken interest in his scam competitions. Glad to see they actually take note of complaints they receive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, reported all 3 of same comp on his 3 insta pages. I am living for the day something comes out about him, such as money laundering through Buddy Cup or karma just rolls back around his way
Was it not on his fourth page aswell.

Reactions: 5
I don't follow this absolute melt, but "pop on" to his page every now and then, purely to make myself feel better that I'm not as mongo'ed as this fella.

Like, all he eats is pizza, curry, basically anything covered in grease/batter...is he not mortifyed? A man of his age promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle. You can tell by looking at him that his whole body lacks nutrients. He looks like a spotty 15 yr old going through puberty.

Also, his whole stories are just constant tags for knock-off (probably illegal) shite. Like, absolute SHITE.
Imagine being his parents - Ah yeah, my son is doing great for himself. He eats curries on Tuesdays and flogs knock off AirPods the rest of the time - next Richard Branson, really!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it not on his fourth page aswell.
Hahaha probably is but he blocked me on his Conorryan75 page 🤣

I don't follow this absolute melt, but "pop on" to his page every now and then, purely to make myself feel better that I'm not as mongo'ed as this fella.

Like, all he eats is pizza, curry, basically anything covered in grease/batter...is he not mortifyed? A man of his age promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle. You can tell by looking at him that his whole body lacks nutrients. He looks like a spotty 15 yr old going through puberty.

Also, his whole stories are just constant tags for knock-off (probably illegal) shite. Like, absolute SHITE.
Imagine being his parents - Ah yeah, my son is doing great for himself. He eats curries on Tuesdays and flogs knock off AirPods the rest of the time - next Richard Branson, really!
Trust me his parents think the sun shines outta his ass! His oul one is the image of him and she's a complete dose

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listened to her and Charleens latest podcast last night as I had literally listened to every other pod I follow and I could not sleep for the life of me hahahha anyway she talks about how she still smokes in it. Found it interesting, I remember the snaps from years ago of her smoking and ranting on her stories while bombed but for some reason I didn’t think she’d smoke anymore. Between the fags and the sun beds, I think it’s obvious why her face is so wrinkly so young

Reactions: 11
He trying to give the big man act over being called out on eating free tit. He really is a wank stain of a man/boy

Reactions: 8
Hahaha probably is but he blocked me on his Conorryan75 page 🤣

Trust me his parents think the sun shines outta his ass! His oul one is the image of him and she's a complete dose

He is an only child i know plenty like that wouldn't be surprised if they are paying his car finance for him

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So first week buddy box was 2-10pm? Then it was 4-9pm? Then morning open too, and now it’s gone from top of the range 🤥🤥 Mac and cheese or chicken nuggets to a breakfast trailer… does he know that this is mainly a weekend thing? Brunch? That rarely on a Wednesday or Thursday we decided to nip out of work at 10am for a breakfast burrito? Why sell hot chocolate all summer and this week we don’t even know the theme (which is either 4 family size kitkats or 32 kinder Bruno) ! Staff have to be on minimum wage OR claiming X and O or something. Can’t be worth your bolox go and work 35-40 hours a week for him like!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see turkey legs story about getting a feature wall put into living room saying at moment its old looking. Ehh Conor its not your house its your mammy & Daddys you have no say in it at all they are paying for it hahaha makes you look more of a bellend embarrassing. Only choice you get is what color your boxroom is 😂

Anyone see his tiktok and someone said there cousin had Ellie Bent over at the weekend and she's a swallower 😳 can't find it now he must of deleted the video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.