Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm lost, did he do a poll to see if ppl wana see his Shiddy Cup out in that Clucktruck place? Without even giving the other business a heads up? And now that other business is taking the milk outta him??
“Call them out again” Conor, love, if they didn’t answer the first time.. they’re just not that interested😬😬😬

Reactions: 6
“Call them out again” Conor, love, if they didn’t answer the first time.. they’re just not that interested😬😬😬
Omg that was actually his "business pitch" to that other business????? Omg scaaaarleh 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conor and Ellie will end up together.

Taking a break for now as Conor builds his "empire" and has no doubt promised her the world (and even personal growth).

Fools
They were together in morans hotels on Saturday night , could of just been talking as friends not saying they are back together but we’re very friendly

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
That's gas.... was she not in limerick tho? Or is that where the hotel is?

Reactions: 1
I'm lost, did he do a poll to see if ppl wana see his Shiddy Cup out in that Clucktruck place? Without even giving the other business a heads up? And now that other business is taking the milk outta him??
They must have space outside their premises and turkey legs wants to park his trailer up outside. He wants to bully them into saying yes. Conor, hun, they said no the first time.

Reactions: 8
I really can’t imagine that she announced on Thursdays podcast they’d split up after hinting at it for weeks, confesses she’s been in counselling over it, goes to a wedding on Friday down the country doesn’t stay for day two and is in a busy pub all over him the Saturday. Then again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I really can’t imagine that she announced on Thursdays podcast they’d split up after hinting at it for weeks, confesses she’s been in counselling over it, goes to a wedding on Friday down the country doesn’t stay for day two and is in a busy pub all over him the Saturday. Then again 🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But her stories alluded to the fact she was in Limerick all wknd no? Her drive hm on Sunday? That added to fact my coworker seeing him with another girl going into his house on Sunday....
The other person on this, who has mutuals with this new girl, can u confirm his new girls initials? I have a fair idea of who she is but wouldn't out anyone's name if I could be wrong

Reactions: 5
I checked on wai and she went back to Dublin on Saturday and went out that night!

Reactions: 3
She was way to relaxed talking about him and the past on the podcast like she wasn't quite done. She didn't seem heart broken or like it was difficult to discuss but then again I don't know her and she could be just like that.

She was way to relaxed talking about him and the past on the podcast like she wasn't quite done. She didn't seem heart broken or like it was difficult to discuss but then again I don't know her and she could be just like that.
Maybe she's just over it 🤷‍♀️she went through a bad time in the summer maybe it's all out of her system, I personally thinks she seems so much happier and bk on track

Reactions: 8
Sure she still has a highlight dedicated to him on her insta🙄

• Sick
Ah lads... U can break up and still be civil and friendly etc.. Especially since she said it wasn't one particular thing it was a whole set of things together. I've been friends with exes... To be honest I don't think she would have done the podcast If she wasn't done.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.