Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have reported both of the posts as fraud. How is the little tit getting away with this constantly. He really needs but reported to the AR agency as well as the will stop any legitimate income he is getting from actual legitimate ads.
AR is just as bad. She has so many arseholes on her books

Reactions: 3
whats he getting from the comps just followers or are they charged an entry fee
Just followers I’d say? Maybe some companies would pay to do the giveaway but I know a few (smaller) influencers and when they did giveaways it was in exchange for products, not payment

Giveaways are usually tit ads for brands compared to actual ad posts via influencers

AR is just as bad. She has so many arseholes on her books
This is true. And I’ve heard from another influencer they’re awful to work with.
i can’t imagine they’d be the type to care who works for them, once they get their % of the payment.

Last edited:
Where did he announce the winner? I’m blocked from his personal page and can’t see it on the others.

Surely there’s somewhere we can report fraudulent competitions?

I’d be contacting Threshold and telling them that the latest collaboration with turkey legs isn’t relatable. He lives at home, doesn’t pay rent and never has..

These companies need to be held accountable, using a scammer to promote their company

Reactions: 12
This page and his personal page
No sign of an announced winner on that page either. Have they deleted after being caught rapid? They’re apparently running another one with Saff Thompson now, whoever that is.

Surely there’s somewhere we can report fraudulent competitions?
I’m sure there is a way but I don’t know where to find it. I was blocked in error by Instagram from promoting (paying for) ads on my business page because they thought i posted a fraudulent giveaway (which the post wasn’t at all, it was a genuine competition and they fixed it eventually after 9 months of me trying to contact Facebook to fix it). Anyway if they can identify what they think is fraudulent and block users from certain activity, I don’t see why we can’t report pages who are actually repeatedly posting fake competitions.

Reactions: 1
No sign of an announced winner on that page either. Have they deleted after being caught rapid? They’re apparently running another one with Saff Thompson now, whoever that is.
Conor had screenshots of the three winners account on his story, it wasn’t a post so it’s probably just expired by now

Reactions: 2
I’ve reported him to ASAI anyway, I had typed a longer response but Tattle keeps saying an error occurred when I try to post.

I included screenshots of all of a few of his scams and links to his various pages and those he’s running the scams with. He needs to know he can’t keep getting away with this.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else seen this on his story yesterday?
So unprofessional like that his business page. What ever about putting it on his personal private page or sending to the group chat ?
Like why would brands associate with that

Reactions: 12
If enough people take the time to send in a complaint against Conor on ASAI, I’d hope we’ll notice him disappear. He’s quite clearly running scam completions and can’t get away with it.

The helicopter competition was another scam. Brought one of his friends out to look at it, weather was too bad to fly, yet he filmed the helicopter duck off, then we never heard about it again.

Lives in his dads house for now, but only a matter of time before he lives in his dads place of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Turkey legs trying to open a south side location. I think the results speak for themselves😂 People don’t want anything to do with your money laundering business

But yet keeps opening them only way to stop him is keep reporting him especially on Instagram with the dodgy competitions he's making. So if he gets banned again for 30 days he is just going to start again so they need to block him once he puts up anything to do with competitions. Are people buying tickets? Or sharing all his pages and for xtra follow the cock box 😆 😂

Turkey legs trying to open a south side location. I think the results speak for themselves😂 People don’t want anything to do with your money laundering business
Yeah I reckon he will bad mouth them when they tell him to duck off and stop annoying them.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I reckon he will bad mouth them when they tell him to duck off and stop annoying them.
What did he call the staff member in the pub who refused him entry when he was away with his boyfriend ? Yes horror he called them horrors. Insta rant pending

I'm lost, did he do a poll to see if ppl wana see his Shiddy Cup out in that Clucktruck place? Without even giving the other business a heads up? And now that other business is taking the milk outta him??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.